Status: Active, but this will only be a short story.

Our Convenient Downfall

Head, body get on the same page!

"Where are you going?" Draco Malfoy watched as his wife headed off down a hallway instead of going up to their room after dinner.

"I'm going to the library." She hadn't even bothered to turn around, he followed after her.

"Our library?" Georgiana stopped and turned to him.

"Yes your library, you do realised you have one?" Her hands embraced her ever expanding stomach. "If you don't know you have a library I am going to be really worried about the baby."

"I know we have one!" He snapped slightly as he caught up with her.

"Show me where it is." She quipped with a grin. He set off confidently in front of her, she was amused when he walked past the actual door, he stopped one door up from her and opened it.

"This is it!" He smirked at her before noticing it was not the library. Her grin widened as she opened her own door.

"Close enough." She walked in to the large library, the only light coming from a crackling fire and a small lamp beside a plush leather sofa. With the walls adorned in books and corridors of bookshelves she had always found it very creepy, it was always too quiet. It was not unlike the library at Hogwarts, just darker in both lighting and atmosphere. Using her wand as a source of light she disappeared into the corridors, stopping at a random shelf and picking a book off of it.

When she made it back to the main entrance she was surprised to find Draco sitting on the sofa.

"Are you going to be reading books about babies again?" He groaned slightly as she sat down.

"No! I just picked this one up, random stuff. I don't always read about the baby, although it is important to know as much as possible." She placed the edge of the book on the top of her bump as she opened it and began to read.

"So what exciting thing is happening in there now, you are dying to tell me, you are always telling me." He smirked leaning back so he was facing her.

"You don't care, I'm not wasting my breath." She turned the page, she wasn't really reading it, she was desperate to tell him all her 23 week news.

"Yes but at the moment I don't have anything better to do. So you may as well unload when I am actually willing to listen." She closed the book and put it on the arm of the sofa.

"Well, now I can feel the baby kick on the outside of my stomach." She put her hand over her bump, unable to hide her joy, "And the baby probably weighs about a pound now, it's skin will currently be all wrinkly, not cute like when it comes out. Also it can definitely hear now, loud noises will startle it, but it can hear my voice, which is such a nice though, right now our baby is listening to me!"

"Poor thing, I've heard you muttering to yourself, it's probably insane in there." She was practically glowing, ignoring any snarky comments he would make.

"The thing that is annoying me is my belly button, it's becoming an outie which is freaking me out. I also have the slightest urge to start getting baby stuff, your mother will be pleased, you probably won't see me in the next few weeks. Once I suggest to Narcissa that I want to get the room ready, I'll be dragged to every shop within a hundred mile radius." He looked slightly bored as he nodded.

"So how much longer till it comes?"

"Well as I am 5 months and 3 weeks, do the maths." She paused as he rolled his eyes. "Just over three months, in the future don't ask if you aren't interested!" She picked up her book again and began to read it again.

"I am interested, sort of." He moved himself so he had his head in her lap.

"What do you think you are doing?" She shoved him with one hand but he didn't move.

"I'm getting comfy."

"Go away! I don't need you monitoring me here." Her hand went back to her stomach, the baby was kicking slightly.

"I've nothing else to do at the moment."

"Give me your hand." Her voice had went from stern to soft very quickly, he obliged and she placed it on her stomach, "Do you feel that? That is the baby. You can't seriously tell me it's not a tiny bit exciting being able to feel it."

"Yeah, that is weird. Isn't it weird to have something inside of you? Especially being able to feel it moving, it's weird that something is kicking me. Pregnancy is weird. How can you enjoy this?" She smiled down at him, doe eyed.

"Cause it's a baby! It is weird, but the weirdness of it makes it exciting. There is a bloomin baby growing in me, it both disgusts and excites me." His hand stayed on her stomach whilst the baby moved and kicked inside of her.

"Do you know what it is doing right now?"

"Well I think it's practicing potions!" For a second he believed her, she could tell. "I think its getting settled for the night, I think you will be more excited about it when it comes." Thinking about the baby she began to play with his hair, he had the softest hair imaginable.

"Perhaps."

"Your head is too heavy, I have enough extra weight at the moment." She still continued to play with his hair though.

"You know Parkinson used to love when I did this."

"Well go do it to her then." She ran her fingers through it, there was something incredibly relaxing about it.

She continued reading and playing with his hair. He gave a loud sigh and when she looked down his eyes were closed. It was strangely sexy, even though her growing stomach was supressing any previous thoughts.

"Are you sleeping?" She whispered leaning over him.

"No." She got quite a fright when he opened his eyes.

"Pity. It was almost putting me in a good mood." She continued to run her fingers through his hair, quite unable to stop herself.

"Me sleeping puts you in a good mood?" He was watching her as she read, it was somewhat off putting.

"Yes, you don't annoy me when you are sleeping. It shows you how much you annoy me, it made me almost want to have sex with you again."

"So when I am asleep, you want to have sex with me?" He smirked widely.

"On this one occasion, yes." She pushed his head so he was not looking directly at her.

"Well when I am asleep in the future and you feel the urge, don't bother waking me, just do it." He moved his hands and put them behind his head, making her even more uncomfortable than before.

"Trust me, it won't. Can you move, that is really uncomfortable!" For once her did as she asked, sitting up and turning back to face her.

"Let's go to bed, go put the book away." She glared at him.

"No! You might be able to go to sleep but I won't. You go to bed."

"Georgiana, in our wedding you promised to obey me. Go and put the book away." He was stern with her, it really pissed her off.

"I don't remember promising that! Leave me alone and go yourself."

"You may not remember it but you did. Now go and put it away." With a bit of effort she got up.

"Just when I think I might some day like you, you go and piss me off again." She stomped off into the corridors of shelves, she forgotten how far in she had went to get the book originally. Just as she had replaced the book the little light that was left went out, leaving her in total darkness.

"Draco? Are you still here?" She hissed at him as she pressed herself against the end of a bookcase.

She got not response, she swore she could hear footsteps, but then again it could have been her own heart which was thrumming against her chest.

Suddenly a hand grabbed her waist, she let out a scream only for another hand to cover her mouth.

"Shut up or my Mother will come in here!" She gasped as he removed his hand from her mouth.

"For Fuck sake Draco! That could have set me off into premature labour." She couldn't see him, but she could hear him lightly chuckle.

"Well who else would it have been? Honestly I thought you were intelligent." His hand moved down to the bottom of her dress, as a result of appealing to Narcissa she had been allowed to gradually wear more casual clothes to meals, this dress just fell to her knees.

"I'll try sticking you in a dark room, see how you like it." As she spoke his other hand made its way down, when his hands were each on her legs they slipped under the dress and moved up to the backs of her thighs, pulling her closer.

"Shh." His hands moved further up, pulling her underwear down over her butt.

"What are you doing? I am not having sex in here." He ignored her pushing them down further until his hands were back at the top of her thighs.

"You are going to want to put your arms around my neck."

"What? Why?" She squealed slightly as he lifted her by the legs, she quickly put her arms around his neck as he carried her round the corner and placed her on the ledge of the books. As soon as he put her down she crossed her legs, which was a struggle considering.

It didn't work, she still felt his hands removing her underwear.

"Draco, where is my underwear?"

"In my pocket, open your legs." He was pressing against her knees, his hands were on her hips, over her clothes.

"No." He began kissing her neck, creating a small moan from her. "Ok." As soon as her legs were opened he had moved in between them.

He smirked against her neck as his mouth moved up towards hers. She didn't need much persuasion to put her arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss. Without thinking she had wrapped her legs around him pulling as close as possible, she heard a zip being undone as he positioned himself.

"No! I'm not doing this."

"You want it though." She could feel him pressing against her entrance.

"I do, but this feels really cheap, I mean we are still dressed!" He pushed the skirt of her dress further up,

"In case someone comes in, we can make a quick escape." Georgiana was impressed, but also slightly horrified that he has clearly done this before.

"Ok, I will give you that, but if you have sex here, I'm going to end up with a book clobbering me on the head." His hands where on her butt, pulling her up slightly.

"Georgiana, you want this." His voice was low, incredibly sexy. It was doing naughty things to her body.

"I don't." She let out a squeak as he pressed closer to her.

"You're saying no, but your body is saying yes Draco take me." She moaned as he slowly entered her.

"My body just isn't on the same page as my head." Nevertheless she put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss.

After they had finished she was extremely glad she hadn't resisted, the boy might annoy the hell out of her, but damn he knew how to have sex. He still hadn't given her underwear back to her as they left the library, but at least he'd put the lights back on. In a post orgasm bliss she picked up her wand from the sofa and left, holding on to his arm as they went.

As they reached the bottom of the stairs, Narcissa happened to come out.

"Where were you two?" She observed them for a moment, Georgiana had his hand in both of hers and was leaning her head against his arm.

"We were reading baby books, well I was reading them out loud to Draco." She replied as the older witch approached her.

"Is that so?" She looked at her son.

"Yes, you can now feel the baby kicking on the outside and it weighs nearly one pound." As he said this Georgiana let out a squeal and kissed him on the cheek.

"Sometimes he does listen!" She exclaimed.

"Are you two off to bed?" Georgiana nodded.

"Draco is tired from all the information I gave him." Narcissa kissed the girl on the cheek and gave her a hug. Georgiana let go of Draco to hug her back before slowly starting up the stairs.

She turned as Narcissa hugged her son and watched in horror as she tucked a piece of red lace fabric into his pocket, she gave her daughter in law a knowing look over her sons shoulder.

Blushing Georgiana turned back around and made her way upstairs again, self consciously holding her dress under her bottom. When Draco caught up with her however she was back in a good mood.

"Draco, is your body and head on the same page?" He nodded, "My head has just caught up to where my body was ten minutes ago." She opened the bedroom door and stepped inside, "You best not be ready to sleep yet."
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time for me, sort of liked this chapter. I'm getting really excited because a chapter is coming up soon which was where the whole idea originally came from. It's exciting knowing I get to write it all down soon! Comments are welcome and greatly appreciated.