Status: Active, but this will only be a short story.

Our Convenient Downfall

Pain Play

The Autumn sun streamed in across the bed, the light hit Georgiana directly on the eyes, she groaned cuddling the body lying under her. A hand ran slowly through her hair.

"Morning. How tired are you?" He placed a few kisses on the top of her head.

"Not much more than normal, I'm a bit surprised to be honest." She was making shapes with her fingertips on his chest.

"See, I told you, sex is good." She chuckled slightly, the usual noise of a stirring baby came from next door.

"Go fetch the baby. Actually, I will go." She didn't exactly want to leave, it was very comfy, but she had to. She picked up her pyjamas from the floor and put them back on, tossing his pants at him.

"Why do I have to get dressed?" She paused at the door.

"Because I am bringing our son back in here, it will be weird if you are naked." With a chuckle she disappeared into the other room, Draco listened to her talking to the baby, tapping the table twice before coming back into the room.

She climbed back into the bed, baby and bottle cradled in her arms. Sitting up her back pressed against the headboard she began to feed her son. Draco was still lying down, watching her.

"I do see why you like him so much."

"What apart from the fact he is my son, my flesh and blood?" He grinned.

"Apart from that, I mean it is quite satisfying looking after him, it's gratifying. He's so dependent on you, it's hard to not care about him." She nodded.

"Aww, that was quite sweet Draco. I think you can't help but care when you see your own features in his face, I find it weird looking at him and he has your eyes." Two sets of said eyes were currently staring up at her.

"I think I quite like him." Georgiana laughed, burping the baby and handing him to Draco.

"Well I should hope so, here look after him whilst I take a shower." She grinned climbing off the bed and running into the shower, it would be the first unrushed shower in months. When she eventually came out, over 30 minutes later, she peeked into the bedroom Leo was lying on Draco's chest dozing off.

Georgiana stood in the door way watching them for a moment, Draco was still lying on his back, but watching his son, one hand resting on the babies back. She couldn't help watching for a bit before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself. After a quick towel dry of her hair she emerged from the bathroom into the bedroom,

"About time." He muttered looking up at her.

"It's the first one I haven't had to rush out of, the first one I've not been worrying about him." She answered with a grin. She disappeared into the dressing room for a minute, she emerged in her underwear, ran forward and jumped onto the bed.

"Have you flipped? Why did you go into the other room to get your underwear on? He nearly fell off!" Draco frowned at her. She was currently lying beside him on her stomach.

"Well good on you for keeping him alive! I am not being naked in front of my baby, I don't care the he doesn't know, I'm not doing it." She paused for a moment before running her hand up his side. "You know, you look really attractive right now."

"You won't get naked but you will have sex?" Draco smirked.

"No, I'm just saying." She slowly eyed him up and down, she forgot how much she enjoyed having sex with him, she just would never admit it to him.

"So when are you getting dressed?" He slapped her bottom slightly.

"I'm enjoying the luxury of time. It's nice not rushing to get ready." She sighed laying her head on her arms.

"Can you hurry up, I'm hungry." She pushed herself off the bed and pottered into the dressing room. Another fifteen minutes later she came back out dressed with dry styled hair. "You just decided to take your time didn't you?"

"It was exciting having time to get dressed. You have no idea!" She smiled before picking the baby off him.

Draco finally got up, giving his wife a kiss on the top of her head before heading towards the shower. Georgiana paused and considered what to do, she had the most ridiculous need to leave the baby and go back into the shower, however she fought the urge, but she did pop Leo back into his crib.

When Draco emerged from the shower, she and the baby were no longer in the room. While his back was turned on the room, when he was getting himself some underwear, two hands slid around his waist, clasping together in front of him. He felt soft kisses being placed between his shoulder blades.

"Gi, what are you doing?" She had stopped kissing him and was licking the drops of water off his back.

"Joining up the water droplets on your back." She went back to kissing his back, placing long soft kisses each time. He turned around, her arms stayed wrapped around his waist.

"Where is Leo?" Georgiana grinned.

"He is just having a little lie down, having a think." Draco moved his arms loosely around her.

"He told you that did he, he said Mother I am going for a think?"

"What he actually said is 'Mummy you need some time alone with that strange man, I shall be well behaved and quiet. I shall wait.' That is what he said." She kissed his chest, slowly moving him back towards the wall.

"Gi?" He was slightly puzzled as to what she wanted.

Without responding she slowly began kissing down his body.

"Seriously Gi, what are you doing?" Her mouth continued to move down till it reached the top of his towel.

"I am giving you something I have owed you for a long time." Moving so she was on her knees, with one hand she removed his towel. She grinned looking up at him. Draco couldn't look at her, his hands were clenched into fists at his side.

"Why?"

"Just because, because it has been such a long time, because I want to and finally, I like the control. You do want me to, right?" He stared ahead, nodding slightly as he felt her breath touch his skin.

~~

Georgiana and Draco could have easily not left their bedroom all day, but they couldn't deny they were a bit hungry. Leo floated along besides them in a basket (moses basket but I'm not sure they would call it that in the wizard world.) leaving his parents hands free to hold the other. It took them a solid twenty minutes to make it downstairs from their bedroom, they couldn't help stopping for a quick kiss that ended up in a gasping entwined embrace. Several times they nearly did end up going back to their room, but they resisted.

When Narcissa Malfoy saw her son and his wife enter the dining room that morning, she knew everything was fine. The first sign was that they entered at the same time, the past few months one had always arrived for breakfast a good ten minutes before the other, the second sign was that they had their arms wrapped around each other and were grinning at each other like a pair of naughty school children. The third sign was that Georgiana was more wrapped up in Draco than Leo, for a change and the fourth was they could barely keep their mouths apart.

"Good morning Georgiana, Draco. How are you this morning?" Finally noticing there were others in the room they broke apart and sat down.

"I'm very good Narcissa, how are you?" Georgiana replied, helping herself to some food as the baby's basket floated beside her.

"I'm lovely, Draco were where you yesterday?" Both woman turned to look at him.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Maybe I shouldn't have been so nice to you this morning."

"I just went out." He focussed on his plate and the food on it.

"I forgot I was annoyed, I had plans." Georgiana nudged him, her blissful grin was gone.

"So have you any plans today?" His mother interupted.

"I do actually, there is a book I want to check, something in it I want to try. So if you hear any weird noises coming from the library today, ignore it." Lucius and Narcissa looked at each other before looking at the young couple, Draco actually blushed a little.

"So how is Leo?" Lucius quickly moved the subject on.

~~

"So are these library plans something I will like?" Draco murmured to her as they left the dining room, she was carrying Leo in the basket.

"I think you will actually." She gave him a sly grin as they headed off down the hall. "I just need to get my wand." She handed the basket over and ran past him up the stairs.

When she made it to the library Draco was unbuttoning his shirt.

"These plans involve exposed skin right?" He asked sitting on the plush sofa, "Although I am a little worried about why you need your wand."

"A little exposed skin. Wait here and I will be back in a couple of minutes." She disapeared down a corridor of books, she appeared a few minutes later with a large brown leather bound book.

"I thought you were only kidding about reading." He noted as she sat down beside him.

"I never joke about reading." She gave him a serious look before opening the book. "Where is it, ah here it is. I knew I read about that somewhere." She pointed to a page, he looked at it; "Removing lingering dark magic." was the title.

"What are you removing?" She moved so she was sitting on his lap, she began to roll up his left sleeve.

"What I am removing, dearest Draco, is your Dark Mark." He moved his arm behind his head.

"No you are not. I tried yesterday and it was agony. You are not touching my arm." She laughed and moved again so she was straddling him instead.

"Honestly Draco, stop being such a baby! I will sort it properly and then you won't be ashamed to take off your top around me." She went to grab his arm, he gave her a grin.

"Still no." She grabbed the book and held the opened page to him.

"Look it's in the book. I know I can do this." He shook his head. "Fine then, where the hell did you go to yesterday. Firstly I was really worried, secondly I had plans to make it up to you on our anniversary and thirdly it was the anniversary of the day where we were both forced together. Why did you leave?" He began to regret not letting her just butcher his arm.

"I couldn't stand being with you yesterday." Georgiana felt her face fall, that hurt.

"I don't really know how to respond to that." She replied after a few minutes silence, he frowned.

"Yeah, the rejection hurts doesn't it?" He snapped. "I couldn't stand the idea of spending the day with you, knowing its been a year we have been together, knowing if I tried to have sex with you that you would use him as an excuse not to. I didn't want to see you, we had such a good thing going when you were pregnant, you were so, well for lack of a better word, loving. Then he comes along and it's bye bye Draco, see you for the next baby. I have actually hated him at times Gi." He was scowling at her.

"Draco I," She didn't get far before he interrupted.

"I have actually missed you! I've missed talking to you, I've missed when you want to tell me mindless rabble about the baby, I've missed you wanting to kiss me constantly. I've missed you pouncing on me for sex, I've even missed you hanging over me in bed making me really uncomfortable and too warm!" Without saying anything Georgiana climbed off him and sat down on the sofa beside him.
"Aren't you going to say anything?"

"I don't know what to say. Well apart from I'm sorry. I did forget about you, I got so wrapped up in Leo, I didn't think you would mind, I didn't really notice to be honest. But you have to know I do care about you, otherwise why would I have went to any effort at all yesterday, if you had been here yesterday I would have pounced on you pretty much from the moment you woke up. I will say it was your mother that pointed out the problems."

"Brilliant!"

"Can't I at least attempt to remove that thing?" He moved his arm back behind his head scowling at her again.

"No." Georgiana turned to look at him, he stared ahead of himself.

"Please Draco." Her voice was soft, she gently placed a hand at the back of his neck playing with the hair there.

"What's in it for me?" He turned to face her, the sulking teenage face had returned.

"Apart from that horrible thing gone, being able to go topless in front of me, making yourself and me happy? I will give you a full week of sex whenever you want it." The corners of his mouth briefly turned up.

"You'll want it too, right?" She grinned at him.

"I'm sure if you want it, you will have no trouble convincing me that I want it too." With a grimace he moved his arm back, resting it on the arm of the sofa.

"Alright, get it over with, but if it doesn't work I want two weeks." She nodded picking up the book and resting it open against his chest.

"Right, so basically you have to feel the opposite of how you did when you received it, well you have to feel the opposite that he would have felt or something. Right so, lets try shame first off. You are ashamed of it aren't you? Whereas when you got it there would be pride." He nodded and she pointed her wand at his arm. "He is so ashamed." she muttered once out loud and then continually in her head.

There was a disgusting fizzing sound as the skin on his arm bubbled up again, he let out a hiss.

"Ok, so that didn't work. I'll just pop off and get that lotion again." She climbed off the sofa and came back a few minutes later with the same potion she had used last night, she gently applied it to his arm.

"Can we stop now?"

"No! Just going to try something different, so let me think, he would have been angry when he gave it to you, so be happy. Let happiness fill you up, think of the best moment of your life and please don't let it be when you joined him." Draco nodded as she muttered happy in her head, she pointed her wand and a loud squelching noise was heard. The skin went bright red and she applied the lotion, when she had, the skin faded back to normal, but the Dark Mark faded by a few shades too.

Georgiana sat on his lap, wiping the small beads of sweat away from his forehead. His face was screwed up in a grimace.

"Draco, look at your arm, it worked." He looked down, she was right, the mark was lighter. "Aren't I clever?" She grinned and aimed her wand again.

Around an hour later they had managed to get it to fade down till it was a dull grey smudge, but nothing could get it to fade any lighter than that. Draco was exhausted.

"Please Georgiana, you have no idea the pain I'm going through, can we stop now?" Georgiana had been straddling him for the past half hour so he couldn't get away.

"I don't know pain? You remember our son when he was born? I pushed his head out of a space where the biggest thing that had been in there was you. So no, obviously I don't know what pain is!" She smirked at him but nodded anyway. "I'm stopping anyway, I need some time to think about how to finish that off."

She climbed off him and disappeared to put the book back. When she came back out she practically ran over to the sofa and jumped on him. Wrapping her arms around his neck she sat on his lap grinning at him.

"What are you so happy about?" He wrapped his own arms around her waist, his left still felt a little tender.

"I don't know. It's nice seeing you again, I forgot that I quite liked being around you, I had sort of forgotten about you, but now that I remember I did miss you. You know, I think it was good that I got pregnant so fast, I think it sort of worked for us." He smirked slightly at her, running his hands lightly up and down her back.

"You were much nicer to be around when you were pregnant. I agree, it really worked, suddenly your hormones kicked in and to you I was like a god!" She couldn't help but laugh out loud. "It was good, it was a great ego boost, then overnight you ditched me." She sighed slightly.

"I am sorry! Can we stop going on about it? I promise not to forget about you again, I will be nice to you, I will give you equal footing with Leo, if I have to I will set aside a specific time every day just to spend with you. You need to move on though, we will be good again, we had a little bump but now we can get back to being like we were when I was pregnant."

"You think?" She nodded.

"If we put the effort in yeah, do you know what I fancy?" She ran her hands through his hair, pulling his shirt off a little. "I fancy going back to bed for a bit."

With a grin he pushed her off, stood up before picking her up again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as they headed out the room. Leo's basket followed behind.

"Mum! Will you watch Leo for a bit?" Narcissa came running out into the hall. "Watch the baby, we need to talk." He stated as Georgiana giggled being carried up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it took far far too long to get that one out. Sorry. However the whole removing Dark Mark idea was where I got the whole story idea from.

Love to all who rec, read and specifically comment;

xoxogurtinderxoxo

Pointedancer101
Always love hearing what my readers think.