Status: Active, but this will only be a short story.

Our Convenient Downfall

The Pre-nup

Malfoy manor was once a thing of envy. With the Malfoys downfall it was less, it was still grand, but now half of the rooms were closed off, the furniture either sold or in storage. This comforted Georgiana as they walked towards the door, but at the same time screamed at her that this was the wrong thing to do.

Her mother wasn't happy, but neither was she annoyed. She was melancholy that her daughter had ended up in this situation. The door was opened by a house elf whom both Mother and Daughter ignored as they entered the house, inside they were greeted by the family and shown to the dining room. Georgiana was seated beside him.

The table sat in silence whilst the food was brought out, it was a few minutes before Lucius Malfoy finally spoke.

"So Georgiana, you must be pleased to finally have a suitable match." Georgiana grimaced and her Mother interrupted before she got a chance to insult her host.

"Gi is happy, it is such a pity that we have come together in disgrace, for we all know if our two families had aligned at the peak of his control we may have been one of the greatest wizard families around." She smiled as she served herself.

"Instead we come together as two cowardice families, because nobody else will take us. How lovely!" Georgiana grinned as she too put some food on her plate. "Now we shall simply pull each other down and be known as the family of rejects. I can't wait till the next party!"

"Georgiana!" Her mother scowled at her.

Lucius Malfoy sat staring at her, the only reason he was not in prison at this moment was because his family had fled the battle.

"Sometimes one has to think of oneself, I'm sure you would much rather both of the families were in prison, wouldn't that be noble!"

"It would, we are practically blood traitors."

"Then we will need correct that together." He replied as he began eating.

~

At the end of the meal Draco took her by the wrist and told her to come to his study, as she was led around the manor she scoffed.

"Why do you need a study?"

"My father has one," He opened the door and inclined his head for her to go in.

"What do you want?"

"I think it is appropriate to discuss the terms of our marriage, don't you?"

"I will give you one child and that is that."

"Two."

"No! Why two?"

"The first one might be a girl." She scowled slightly.

"The second one might be a girl too. Am I to keep going till I produce a bloody son?"

"No. If we have two girls we stop, the damage will be done then."

"You are a moron. I want my own bedroom."

"No. Its bad enough to marry beneath me, I won't have my reputation being spoiled further."

"Fine but after the children you will leave me alone."

"If you can resist."

"I will, it won't be hard." She folded her arms over her chest. "I want to live in my own house."

"No we must live here."

"Am I getting anything in this marriage?"

"Yes. A good name and an impressive home. Plus you get to have my children, many at Hogwarts will be jealous."

"With your reputation they won't anymore." He sat down beside her, leaning close to her.

"As your future spouse I am entitled to know. How pure are you?" His hand began at her knee, gently sliding upwards and pulling the skirt of her dress with it, a little.

"You will not touch me, until we get married, if we even do." She went to move his hand however her gripped her leg.

"Answer the question."

"I was married in all but name to a man for three months, what do you think?" He lost his smirk.

"Pity, I would have enjoyed ruining you." She smirked, glad to see he wasn't getting his way in everything. She had only lied a little, yes she had slept with her past fiancé, but it had only been the one painful time.

"Perhaps you can still find one. Don't let me stop you!"

"No you will do. I expect you to be a good wife, I need you to be." He stood up walking towards the door, "Here, you need this." He tossed a small box towards her and walked out. It was a ridiculously large diamond ring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short filler.