Status: Active, but this will only be a short story.

Our Convenient Downfall

The Blank Slate

Her lips were tender and sore, but it felt far too good to stop. It was the next morning, Draco and Georgiana were currently having some bonding time in the garden, Draco had handed over the baby to his mother that morning, insisting that he and Georgiana went out together for the day.

However they couldn't actually decide what they wanted to do, other than have sex.

"I'm glad I married you." He murmured as she sat on his lap on a bench by the same fountain they often went to. Georgiana pulled back quickly, glad to give her lips a rest.

"I know, you got the best deal. Who exactly were your other options?" She grinned slightly.

"Well honestly I decided on you because you were the prettiest of the leftover singles, plus your family reputation was terrible so you didn't really have the option to reject me." He matched her grin.

"How romantic! You know you were my last option, but I'm glad I married you too. I mean if I married that older guy, I don't think I would have as much fun as I do with you. Nor would I have quite as much sex, I also don't imagine I would go all gooey eyed when pregnant with him, the fact that you are good looking definitely made it much easier to sleep with you, even when I didn't want to." He smirked pulling her up on his lap again.

"When did you not want to sleep with me?"

"Well wedding night and the first few days the idea of kissing you made me feel sick."

"Thanks! Did you have any say in our wedding?" She shook her head, chuckling lightly.

"None whatsoever, didn't even pick my own dress."

"Would you do it again?"

"I suppose I would actually." She leant back against him resting her head against her chest. "I like you now."

"Gi, stand up and give me your ring." She sat up and turned to look at him.

"What?"

"Stand up and give me your wedding ring, here." He pulled off his and handed it to her. Georgiana stood up puzzled before handing over her own white gold wedding band.

"Draco what are you doing?" He pulled her by the hand a few paces away from where they sat.

"I'm going to marry you again, right now, this time happily and willingly." She was a little stunned as he stood opposite her.

"Why though?"

"We are starting from scratch, technically we have been going out a year, we know each other enough, we should have probably waited a year the first time, not a month. This time we are doing it properly, not because we have to, because we want to. You do want to, right?" He looked down at her with slightly pleading eyes.

"Well yeah, but has anything really changed?" He leant forward and whispered something in her ear.

"That's changed." He pulled back as she stared at him.

"Why did you need to whisper it?" She teased him slightly as he looked down for a moment.

"It's sort of hard to say it out loud." Georgiana leant forward giving him a gentle kiss on the mouth.

"Right, lets get re-married." He grinned holding both of her hands.

"Ok, repeat after me; I Georgiana Rowle," He scowled at her surname.

"I Georgiana Rowle, I haven't been that in over a year!" She grinned a little distracted,

"Focus, take the handsome Draco Lucius Malfoy."

"Take the handsome although mildly annoying Draco Lucius Malfoy." He squeezed her hand slightly.

"As my Husband. I will obey him,"

"As my Husband, did I really promise to obey you the first time?" He nodded.

"You did, I remember and quite frankly you haven't done a very good job." She giggled before repeating.

"I promise to obey him,"

"And to never forget about his needs," She grinned again at him

"Am I going to get to make up vows for you?" He nodded and she rolled her eyes, "And to never forget about his needs,"

"Or to put our children before him."

"Draco I can't promise that!"

"You have to or we can't be married." He pouted at her.

"Or to put our children always before him, that's better."

"I promise to always find time for him."

"I do promise to always find time for him,"

"And always be nice to him." She smiled again,

"And always be nice to him."

"And to try and love him."

"I can't promise that Draco," His face fell drastically, "Cause see, I think I already sort of....do. Now if I can say it out loud surely you can?" He grinned pulling her closer to him.

"You didn't say it out loud." He kissed her forehead.

"Yes but I think you should first, seeing as you brought it up."

He moved his head so their noses were touching.

"Gi, I... this really hard, you should go first." She grinned.

"I'm not saying it until you do. You brought it up." He sighed wrapping his arms around her waist.

"But it's easier for you!" He whined running his hands up and down her back.

"But you know if you say it, I'm going to reply. Besides it's gentlemanly for you to say it first." He sighed kissing her mouth very gently.

"You are right, I will be a gentleman and say ladies first."

"Draco!"

"Fine! Georgiana Rowle, Malfoy, Georgiana, Gi. Gi."

"Yes Draco those have all been my name at some point!"

"Gi, I love you." She smiled and bit her lip, looking down at the floor she replied.

"Draco, I don't feel the same way." She paused for a moment before breaking out in laughter. Her eyes met his again. "I'm kidding! I love you too." They grinned at each other for a moment before their lips almost met again.

"I'm not kissing you till you marry me again."

"Ok, so where were we, yeah I promise to love him,"

"Until one of us dies."

"Until one of us dies. Is it my turn now?"

"I need my ring back." She grinned slightly as she put his ring back on his hand.

"Right, so repeat after me, I Draco Lucius Malfoy, take the fabulous, beautiful Georgiana Rowle as the best Wife I could ever have."

"I'm supposed to remember all that? I Draco Lucius Malfoy, take the..."

"Fabulous, beautiful"

"Fabulous, beautiful Georgiana Rowle as..."

"The best wife I," She whispered loudly.

"As the best wife I could ever have."

"I promise to stay in love with her,"

"I promise to stay in love with her,"

"Regardless of what she may do to me, no matter how rejected I feel or how little sex I may get."

"Those are horrible vows,"

"I promised to obey you and to give you lots of attention!" He let out a dramatic sigh.

"Regardless of what she may do to me, no matter how rejected I feel or how little sex I may get."

"I promise to always have a supply of sweets under the bed."

"I promise to always have a supply of sweets under the bed, as long as she stops herself from getting fat." Georgiana smiled and nodded.

"That's reasonable. Finally I promise to be the nicest person I can possibly be around her,"

"Finally I promise to be the nicest person I can possibly be around her,"

"And to always voice my worries to her and any feelings I have."

"And to always voice my worries to her and any feelings I have."

"Until she dies first hopefully."

"Why do you have to die first?"

"I don't want to live alone."

"Well neither do I!"

"Then you should have put that in your vows!" She smirked slightly,

"Until she dies first hopefully. By the power invested by me, because I am a Malfoy, I now pronounce you mine." He pulled her in towards him again.

"I need my ring back!" He smirked down at her placing her ring back on her finger.

"That's better, it was a little worrying letting you run around without a ring for so long." He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Whilst you were gone some gorgeous man popped by and told me that he loved me. I said it back but I'm over him now."

"Well tough because I now pronounce you Mrs Georgiana Malfoy, again. You may now be kissed again." He leant forward to kiss her, she turned her head to the side.

"My lips are sore Draco."

"If you don't kiss me our marriage will be doomed. We will never make it past the first year!" He gave her a mock serious look.

"Fine, you may kiss the bride." So he did, lifting her off her feet he gave her the kiss they should have had at their wedding.

"Do you fancy going inside and recreating other aspects of the wedding?" He smirked as he placed her back on the ground.

"No," He frowned, "I want to go out and do something. I need time away from the baby and your house."

"So what do you want to do then?" She grinned,

"I've just had an idea, lets go to Diagon Alley! Lets re-create the first day of our marriage. Draco, let's go and get drunk!" She practically skipped away from him, before breaking off into a run towards the house. Draco smirked following her, by the time he arrived back at his home she was ready to go.

"How are we getting there?" He asked getting himself ready as she paced in front of the door.

"I'm going to let you apparate, then if I lose a limb it is entirely your fault." She grinned grabbing a hold of his arm, next thing she knew they were outside the Leaky Cauldron.

"So what shops are you planning to go to?" He pushed open the door and followed her inside. Instead of heading out the back door she headed back to the small table in the back of the room.

"We are revisiting old memories! I can't be bothered shopping, lets just have a drink!" She sat down and grinned at him.

"What happened to you not being able to handle your alcohol?" He stood over her frowning slightly.

"I can't handle it, but lets just do it. We are properly celebrating our anniversary by getting drunk!" He smirked slightly before disappearing towards the bar, coming back yet again with a bottle of fire whiskey and two glasses. He sat down filling the glasses and pushing one towards her.

"Cheers." They clinked glasses and threw them back, soon they were playing "I have never."

"Ok Draco, my turn, I have never had sex in Hogwarts." She sat staring at him when he didn't drink. "I don't believe you."

"Mostly I haven't, but I have done it a couple of times." He smirked, slowly downing his drink.

"I knew it, you were such a whore!" She giggled slightly shakily topping up his glass.

"I didn't have that many girls! Its just I had that many girls want me. You are very lucky you got me."

"At your lowest point when you couldn't do any better. But you are right, I am very lucky." She got up and moved her chair around closer to him.

"Alright, I have never sucked a cock." He stuck out his tongue as she glared at him, downing her drink. He quickly topped her drink up.

"I have never done anything naughty in a library!" She smirked as he gave her a plain look.

"You have done naughty things in my library!" She stared at him again, slightly opened mouth.

"Oh shit!" She blushed slightly before emptying her glass. "Draco I have had a fantastic idea!"

"What is that?" He topped up their glasses, pushing hers back towards her.

"Let's go to my house! Let's go to mine and have sex!" She giggled slightly hissing out the last word loudly.

"What on earth are you talking about?" He drank his again and pushed her hand towards her mouth.

"I want to go and have sex with you now, to celebrate. However it will be boring just going back to your room like we always do."

"Gi, you know that it is never boring with me." She grabbed his hand holding it under the table.

"My mum will be out, we have the place to ourselves and you have never stayed at my house. Come on, it will be fun! If we go back to your place I will end up going to see Leo. I told you, I need some me time, with you, I need to do something exciting!" Georgiana was practically bouncing on her seat as she spoke.

"And sex in your old room is what you need?" She nodded vigorously, "I wish I'd known before I married you how weird you are." He chuckled at her.

"But it would be fun, it'd be like we were dating and I'd snuck you into my bedroom. I mean you must have snuck into many girls bedrooms before, right?" He looked away from her slightly. "I don't care what you did, it's acceptable for men to play around sadly."

"I sort of wish I hadn't now." Georgiana laughed and gave him a gentle slap. "What was that for?"

"For being a slut in your younger days, but I forgive you. So are you coming to sneak into my room or not?" She stood up holding his hand she pulled him slightly. He smirked before finally standing up and following her outside. Moments later they arrived at her house.

She slowly opened the front door, she had kept her key, it was still her house! Peeking inside she called out for her Mum, there was no response. Swinging the door open fully she walked inside and turned to him.

"Draco Malfoy, welcome to my house." She motioned for him to follow her in, he slowly did.

"This feels weird." She began walking slowly backwards upstairs.

"It is weird, but it's exciting. We are going to have sex in my bed, I want you in my bed. Shut the door and come on!" Draco turned, closed the door quietly behind him and watched as his wife walked slowly up the stairs, still watching him. Georgiana paused when she reached the top of the stairs.
"Are you coming up?" He nodded and slowly followed, it was very strange seeing her in these surroundings. Her house was brighter than his, she seemed sexier here, not surprising as she was clearly more at home. It felt really odd for Draco, like he was out of his own comfort zone, he felt a little nervous for some strange reason. She was grinning at him as he walked upstairs, eventually he made it to the top of the stairs, she threw her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.
"What's up with you?"

"Nothing, you are just different here, you are more confident, playful, it's just odd being in your house." Her hands unclasped from the back of his neck and slowly slid down his arms, she entwined her fingers in his and began to lead him down the hall.

"You don't actually know where my bedroom is, do you?" She was walking backwards, pulling him along with her when he shook his head.
"It's right, here." She stopped suddenly outside a door.
"This does feel weird, taking you to my room." Pausing for a moment she then opened the door. Her eyes met his as she slowly walked backwards into her room, it was cream, it was so clean and bright. It was so girly, it felt a bit childish.

"Now I an getting ino having sex, not in my own room." He smirked at her pulling her towards him.

"It feels like we are two teenagers and are sneaking around to have sex behind our parents backs." She slowly moved her hands up to meet at the back of his neck.

"But Georgiana we are teenagers and we are sneaking around behind our parents backs."

"You know, with everything that has happened between us I forgot we were still just in our teens. I feel like we should be in our mid twenties at least."

"I don't know, I quite like being a teenager, our hormones are stronger, we have incredible sex and we look the best we ever will." With that he lifted her up, placing his hands under her bum. She squealed as he carried her back towards her bed.

~~

"Gi, don't go to sleep!" Draco whispered as her eyes grew heavy, gently running his fingers through her hair. They had been quite busy in her bed for the past couple of hours, however if anyone deserved a sleep it was him!

"Just a little bit." She smiled at him, her eyes still closed.

"We can't stay here all day, we have to get home. What about your baby?" She shuffled closer to him resting her head against his chest, as she tightened her arms around him.

"We have to get back to your home, besides we could have a quick nap and I am sure your Mother is perfectly capable of looking after a baby for a day."

"Does this place feel like your home?" He couldn't deny this felt nice, it was warm and comfy, but they would have to leave at some point.

"No, I don't really feel like anywhere is my home at the moment. Your house will always feel like yours, like your parents house, and my house, well it doesn't feel homely since I moved out and my Dad died. Neither of the houses are my exact taste, but changing the décor would feel wrong." She had opened her eyes and was looking up at him.

"You know Gi, that sounds really sad."

"I know, I'm a woman without a home!" She grinned up at him.

"When do you think you will find it?" His hand moved from her head to her lower back.

"I don't know, someday. It's weird with you, I feel like I am home, but the house doesn't feel like home." Draco looked down at her smirking.

"You need me."

"I suppose I do." As she said this she heard a noise at her door, quickly she pulled the cover up over their heads as the door opened.

"What are you doing?" He whispered to her.

"Hiding!" She hissed back.

"Georgiana is that you?" Her mother asked, Georgiana popped her head up above the covers and grinned.

"Hi Mum, Draco and I were out when we decided to pop in here to see you, so we had a little sleep." Her mother gave her a look that said she didn't believe her, before looking down at Draco's clothes on the floor. "Shh, he is still sleeping, he sleeps naked." Now Draco was glaring up at her from under the covers.

"Right, are you staying for dinner?"

"Umm, no. We need to get back to see Leo, we just decided to have a sleep. I will wake him and we will come out to see you soon." Her Mother still looked sceptical.

"You never visit here anymore. I have to come and see you."

"You are right, we will visit more often." With a final look at the pile of clothes on the floor, spotting a few of her Daughters amongst them, she looked back at her, she blushed and covered her face as her Mother left the room.

"I sleep naked? We were just having a nap? I am glad I didn't know you during the war, you can't even lie to your own Mother let alone trying to lie to Him. You would be hopeless." Draco surfaced from underneath the duvet.

"I panicked. What else could I say? We will have to go now. I do think we should visit more often, I could get used to having you in my bed." With a wicked grin she climbed out of the bed, dashing around her room to pick up her clothes. Draco sat up watching her.

"You could have said I wasn't feeling well." She stopped in her tracks, a handful of clothes in her arms.

"Right because that is a much better excuse." She tossed his clothes at him and they eventually made their way down stairs to face her Mother in the living room.

"Draco, nice to see you awake!" She greeted him giving her Daughter a look.

"Yeah Mum, we are just going to pop off back to Malfoy Manor, I promise we will come back to visit properly soon. I promise." She kissed her Mother before grabbing his hand and heading for the door.

~~

It wasn't until they were back in bed much later on that a thought occurred to Georgiana.

"Draco, let me see your arm." His eyes were closed, she was currently lying on his chest, he lifted his right arm towards her, "Not that one." He held his left arm out to her, the pale grey mark remained.

"I am only not wearing a shirt tonight because of everything today, I'm going back to it tomorrow." He muttered.

Georgiana took a hold of his arm and kissed where the faded mark remained, "I don't mind it, you know, if I had been with you during the war, I would have found you joining the ranks incredibly sexy. Just shows how stupid I was. Anyway, I have an idea, can I try it?" With a sigh he nodded.

She reached over to her side of the bed and picked up her wand. Georgiana rested the tip against his arm, and began to repeat one thing over and over in her head.

"Are you ready?" She asked him looking up at him, he had opened his eyes before nodding his head.

Georgiana braced herself and continued to repeat in her head;

I love you

With a flash she cast a spell and watched in horror as the skin on his arm split open, blood pouring out of his arm.

"Oh shit." Georgiana jumped out of bed, running into the bathroom to grab a towel. Draco hissed and moaned on the bed, his gorgeous face screwed up in agony, clutching his arm close to his chest.

"Give me it," She had leapt back into the bed and began wrapping a towel around his arm whilst she tried to figure out what to do. "Oh Draco I am so sorry, just don't die on me, ok?"

She slowly unwrapped the towel again, pointed her wand towards him again and muttered a healing spell. To her relief the wound slowly began to heal. Looking up at Draco she noticed a layer of sweat on his forehead, she gently wiped his head with her hand, placing a few gentle kisses on it.
"Are you ok?"

"The pain is easing up, but it really burns!" He opened his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm just going to peek at it now." Slowly she took the towel away, Georgiana was astounded. The mark had gone and was replaced with a long pink scar, which was fading at a remarkable rate.
"Draco, look at your arm!" She whispered, scared if she spoke too loudly it would come back.

Draco Malfoy lifted his arm up in front of him, his arm had returned to normal, his arm was his again.

"You are never going to have to cover up again!" She grinned at him, throwing the blood soaked towel off the bed.

"I can't believe it's gone." He muttered staring at his arm for a while before pulling her towards him.

"It's like our slate his been wiped clean and we are starting again." She smiled before moving up for a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe I have written 20 chapters of this story. If I'm honest I only intended to write 20 maximum, I was originally going to space them out, one when discovered pregnant, then one during, one after birth, but I got so wrapped up I couldn't help but write more.

So my new aim is one chapter a week. This had been much too long in the making, hope it didn't seem like a pointless chapter.

Still plenty to go mind so subscribe, recommend and comment, gotta love a commenter.