Status: Active, but this will only be a short story.

Our Convenient Downfall

The Wedding

Today was the day she dreaded. Today she became Mrs Malfoy. Georgiana had searched for another suitable man, she pleaded, she begged but she was stuck with him.

Gi had no emotional connection to this wedding at all. She didn't chose the venue, she didn't select the date. Her flowers were handed to her on the morning of the wedding and she didn't remember when she picked her dress, if she did.

Despite each family being considerably less wealthy than they were it was still a lavish affair. Malfoy manor had been opened up again, the closed rooms were cleaned and decorated. A large hall was filled with black chairs, an white carpeted aisle between them. The seats were only three-quarters full, Georgiana felt sick.

She was currently sat in a room in Malfoy manor, surrounded by people she did not know and her mother. She stared at the ground, she wanted to cry, she was a little surprised herself at just how unhappy she was. As everyone but her mother left, she started to cry.

"Sweetheart what is wrong?" He mother crouched down in front of her daughter, quickly producing a hankie.

"I don't want to do this. I shouldn't have agreed. Please Mum, get me out of this." Her mother cupped her face with her hands.

"Gi, you know it's too late for that. I promise you that everything will be alright, its a marriage of convenience, you have a couple of children then you can live separate lives. It will be alright, please stop crying." Georgiana sniffed and stood up, moving towards the mirror on the wall she fixed herself. The nausea would not go away. Moments later someone knocked on the door.

"It's time."

~~

There could not have been a more miserable Bride and Groom than Draco and Georgiana.

She walked down the aisle as he watched her, she was glad to see he looked unhappy too. At the end he gave her a curt nod and turned to face the front. The ceremony began, they did as they were told, they said their vows and when they were declared Husband and Wife, Georgiana managed to not burst into tears, and Draco gave her a brief, cold kiss.

They walked back up and she felt like a ghost, empty inside, she stared ahead of her. She didn't remember much of the party. She danced with him, with his father and many other men. She talked, she was complimented on the dress she did not choose, on the flowers that she didn't actually know. This might have been her wedding day but this was not her wedding.

The food was served, the cake was cut, the party was over. Again Georgiana felt sick. Her mother gave her a hug and wished her a good night.

He took her by the wrist and led her upstairs. At the top of the stairs he let go and set off down a large corridor of doors, she stayed where she was, he continued until he reached his door, opening it and going inside. A moment later her came back out,

"Come." Georgiana slowly followed him and stopped outside his door. She looked inside, he was already removing his clothes, she wanted to run. He turned to look at her for a moment before approaching her, she still stood dumbfounded in the doorway until he was very close to her. He looked her up and down before putting his arms around her waist and pulling her into the room. He let her go and closed the door behind him.

"Can I call you Gi?" He asked which surprised her, she never took him for the asking sort.

"No, why?" She walked slowly towards the bed, resting on it's edge.

"I will call you it anyways, its much easier than saying Georgiana all the time." He approached her, unbuttoning his shirt, "You have to get changed." Georgiana felt like she would cry.

"Due to your laziness, I give you permission to call me Gi." She stood up and walked towards a set of drawers with a mirror above it, she stood there removing the pins from her hair and kicked off her shoes, finally removing the diamond head piece that had been holding most of her hair. She could see him as he kicked off his own shoes and sat on the bed. She wasn't exactly sure what to do next.

"Come here." His voice was softer than she had ever heard him speak, but it didn't stop her nerves. As she walked towards him he stood up and walked around the back of her. He began to undo her dress, she wrapped her arms around her chest, holding it up as it gradually loosened. She could feel his fingers brush her back every so often until it had been undone. He again walked around to face her, put his arms around her, grabbed each side of the dress and pulled it over her head, standing there in her underwear she had never felt so vulnerable.

"Into the bed." He said still with the dress in one hand, after she climbed in and covered herself he walked back over to the corner where the door was and tossed the dress into the corner. Whilst swaggering back he pulled his wand out his pocket and held it between his teeth as he undid his belt, discarding his trousers. Standing at the other side of the bed her gave a flick of his wand, the curtains closed and the lights went off. She could barely see him but she was glad. He was probably hiding his Dark Mark.

She heard clothing drop onto the floor, she presumed it was his shirt before she felt him sit on the bed. He climbed under the covers for a moment before pulling her closer to him. Of course she was wrong, he had gotten naked. He slipped his hand under her back and undid her bra, picking it off her and throwing it over his shoulder.

He put his hands on her hips, pulling her closer and pulling himself on top of her. She was so glad she couldn't see him but she could feel him staring at her. His mouth then found hers in a forceful kiss, she responded which made him smirk but she wasn't really into it.

His hands moved from her hips up to her breasts. She gasped as he replaced his hands with his mouth, alternating between the two before his hands slipped back down to her hips, grabbing her underwear and pulling it down.

"Lift your hips." She did and he quickly pulled them off dropping them behind him. Using a hand he spread her legs and aligned himself, using one hand to move her hands from by her side to around his neck, she lay her hands on his back as he buried his head into her neck before entering her.

Georgiana let out a whimper, she wasn't a virgin but her previous partner hadn't needed to stretch her quite so much. Draco was slightly pleased, she was tight, it felt good but he wasn't a complete arsehole.

"Are you ok?" He whispered into her ear, she gasped a few times, it wasn't as bad as her first time but it still hurt. He nails grazed his back slightly and she nodded before letting out a quiet,

"Yeah." He thrust into her slowly and almost gently and began kissing into her neck.

Georgiana felt uncomfortable, it wasn't unpleasant as he began to speed up but she just felt really awkward. As he continued he moaned slightly onto her skin which was a pleasant sensation and every so often his thrusts did give her a small wave of pleasure, however she was quite glad when he finished with a final thrust and collapsed onto her.

He lay for a few moments, panting slightly, before rolling off her and facing the opposite direction.

~~

Georgiana waited until she figured he was asleep before getting up and trying to figure out where to get some clothes.

"What are you doing?" She got such a fright she stumbled and kicked the four poster bed. She never noticed the bed was a four poster before?!

"Have my clothes been moved over here?" He sat up and reached over for his wand, with a flick several drawers opened and glowed blue, a hidden door where he had dropped her dress also opened. She turned to look towards him.

"That's quite impressive." She began looking through each drawer, she found her underwear, bras and negligees. Who bought her them? She closed each drawer behind her before picking up her dress and entering the door. He had a whole walk in wardrobe, complete with a chaise long. The bathroom was like a small corridor between the bedroom and the wardrobe. She found her clothes were already in there and eventually she found her own pjs. She quickly put them on and found a pile of spare bedding, making a swift decision she decided to sleep in there tonight, he would surely be asleep by now. She pulled some down, switched off the lights and lay down.

It was only a few minutes later.

"What are you doing in there?" She stayed silent, pretending to be asleep she closed her eyes. She heard movement and minutes later the lights we switched on.

"What are you doing?" Her eyes stayed closed.

"Sleeping in here. Go away." She opened her eyes slightly, he was leaning against the doorframe, but at least he had put some underwear on. She closed her eyes again.

"No you are not." Before she knew it she was being lifted, suddenly she was plonked onto his shoulder and carried back to bed. He kicked the door shut on the way and dropped her into the bed.

"What are you doing?" He climbed into the bed and lay down on his side.

"Now stay!" He said before settling down to sleep.