Status: Active, but this will only be a short story.

Our Convenient Downfall

Day one

As soon as Georgiana woke up she knew she wasn't in her room. She knew where she was and she groaned. She was married and lying in her Husbands bed. However she was blessed that he wasn't there, she thought he had left but she could hear the shower running in the bathroom and knew he had not.

He emerged from the bathroom in a towel, picked something out of his drawer and went back into the dressing room.

Georgiana decided at that moment to go have a shower, it was lovely, until he walked right through the bathroom ignoring all the rules of privacy. She also had a problem, she never checked if there were towels in the bathroom.

"Psst!" She hissed hoping he would hear.

"I need some help!" She shouted a little louder.

"What?!" He stood at the door as she peeked around the glass shower door.

"I need a towel."

"They are in there." He motioned to the dressing room, turning to leave.

"Don't you think it would be nice of you to get me one. Seeing as I have no idea where they are?" He sighed and walked past her, on his way back through he dropped one on the floor.

"Thank you!" She said getting out of the shower and grabbing it. As she went into the room she shielded her underwear from his view, strangely embarrassed.

"Will you get dressed quickly, my mother will kill me if I turn up for breakfast without you." He was sitting on the unmade bed looking bored and annoyed.

When she emerged ten minutes later he was standing by the opened door.

"Did you not think of making the bed?" He looked at her in horror before setting off down the corridor, she followed behind. "Someone's hungry." She muttered as they descended the stairs.

The rooms had all been closed off again, as they headed into the dining room three faces met them.

"Mother, I didn't expect you here." Her mother embraced her in a hug, the room felt incredibly awkward.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" She gave her daughter a knowing look, Gi scrunched up her face in disgust.

"Everyone is fine. I am incredibly hungry though so let's get some food."

"So, what are you going to do today Georgiana?" Narcissa Malfoy gave a slight smile at her new Daughter-in-law.

"Oh, I hadn't really thought. I might go to Diagon Alley, just for a look around." She took a mouthful of toast, she never knew toast could taste so good.

"Lovely, Draco will go with you." The toast caught in her throat slightly, with a small choking cough she managed to swallow it. Draco had sent his mother a slight glare.

"I really don't think that is necessary. I think I would prefer to wander around by myself." Gi took a large drink of water.

"Draco will go with you." Narcissa stated and that was the end of it.

~~

Have you ever walked into a room and felt like everyone was watching you? As Draco and Georgiana arrived in Diagon Alley there was an awkward moment when the people nearest them went silent and moved away. As they walked down the street a pathway opened up, she wondered if her life would simply be filled forever with awkwardness. Most of the stores were still empty, but on spotting Sugarplum's sweets shop Gi veered off to the left slowly followed by Draco.

Once inside the shop she began picking up a variety of sweets, putting them all into her basket. She turned to him,

"Do you want anything?" He shrugged,

"You aren't eating all of that." He looked a little disgusted.

"Well not at the same time,"

"I'm not having a fat wife." She turned and stared at him.

"Why don't you go wait in the Leaky Cauldron and I will get you when I'm done." He shook his head and she huffed, paying for her things and leaving the shop.

As they walked further down she paused outside the Magical Menagerie,

"Can we get a cat?" He looked at her disbelieving,

"No."

"Do I get anything in this marriage at all? I'm not allowed to eat, can't have a cat, have to have a son, not allowed any privacy! Anything else you want to stop me from doing?" Her voice was a little raised, if they were getting weird looks before they were multiplying.

"You can't use Madam Malkins robe shop." He smirked slightly.

"What? Why?"

"My mother and I offended her that last time we were in. You shopping there would undermine us." Georgiana couldn't help laughing, he almost smiled in return.

"Well I will accept that as a solid reason. I still think I should get a cat." Gi could hear whispers around her, "Death eater" was a common one. She leaned closer to him.

"Do you feel really uncomfortable here?" She whispered to him.

"I'm not letting these inferiors scare me away." He began to walk off again before slowing as they approached the turn for Knockturn Alley, Georgiana knew all about what Draco had done down there, everyone did.

The Alley was never particularly glamorous, however every shop had been closed, they were all being thoroughly investigated. He had stopped and was staring down the road.

"Come on, I need something in here!" She proclaimed grabbing his left forearm and pulling him into the nearest book shop.

"What do you need in here?" He asked following her in. She walked upstairs and started browsing a bookshelf near a couple of children. Draco looked around, on display were various tell-all books, with titles ranging from "My life at Hogwarts with Harry Potter" to "Tom Riddle-where did it go wrong?" Gi turned to look at him, she nudged his back,

"You could write one, "How our rivalry spurred Harry to fight evil." could make a fortune." He let out a slight smile as she turned back to the bookshelf. On a previously empty table there now stood copies of "Magick Moste Evile" and "The Dark Arts Outsmarted" The two children were gone. Gi quickly picked up a few random books, however Draco still saw the books.

"Was that those kids?" She nodded and he put his hand in his pocket to get his wand.

"Don't. Lets go." She moved past him, quickly paid for her books and left.

"I need a drink, come on." He grabbed her hand and pulled her along before she had a chance to protest.

They found a small table in a corner where they had a little more privacy.

"What are you drinking?" He asked standing up to get the drinks.

"Just a pumpkin juice." He smirked slightly and returned a moment later with a bottle of Firewhiskey with two glasses.

"I don't drink that, I can't handle it." He ignored her and filled each glass, pushing one towards her.
"I'm serious, two of these and I'll be asleep." He lifted the glass to his mouth pausing,

"Is that why you weren't at the common room parties?" She nodded.

"Usually I'd had two of these and was sleeping it off." He smirked slightly and pushed the glass towards her hand, she took hold of it and lifted it slightly. He put two fingers on the bottom of the glass and pushed it towards her mouth. She frowned, smiled slightly then sighed, knocking it back. As she swallowed it she grimaced, pulling various faces which made Draco smile a tiny bit.

He refilled her glass.

"No, I'm serious you will have to carry me back." She protested as he pushed the glass towards her.
"I can't drink so soon, it hurts. It is possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever had in my mouth." He smirked and pushed it closer again. She sighed and downed the drink again, this time turning her glass over and putting it down close to her.

The few people who could see them either stared at them or kept glancing at them. It was extremely uncomfortable, she had no idea what to say to him either, he was staring at her, she felt a bit like a fish in a bowl.

"Why do people keep staring at us?" She asked looking over at a couple of girls who were sipping Butterbeer and staring at them. He gave them a cold glare which made the girls turn back to each other.

"We are in the minority now. We lost our power and now we are exhibitions." Somehow he had managed to fill her glass again.

"It's making me really angry. If I wasn't such a nice person I would be sending hexes flying." The Firewhiskey was giving her confidence. "I am not drinking that! How many have you had?" She asked as he downed another one, he held up 5 fingers.

"This is my last one! You won't let me get fat, but you will get me blind drunk." She again downed the drink and put her hand over the glass.

"This is temporary. However you have to behave when we get back, my Mother will be furious if you walk in drunk."

"For a man, you are very afraid of your Mother." He smirked slightly.

"It's not fear. She made me promise to be nice to you." She grinned and kicked him slightly.

"If you get me a cat, I will say you were utterly charming." He shrugged having one last drink before standing up.

"Come on. If you get back now you can sleep it off before dinner." She got up and followed him.

~~

Once on Malfoy property he again reminded her to behave sober if they met anyone, if not to go straight to bed.

As soon as they entered the house, Narcissa came running out to greet them.

"Did you have a nice time?" She asked as Draco tried to usher Gi up the stairs, it didn't work.

"Yes! Mrs Malfoy... I'm Mrs Malfoy too, now." She pulled a face. "Can I be Ms? Seems younger. Draco is going to buy me a cat!"

"Oh that's...nice." Gi slipped out of Draco's grasp and walked down a few more stairs.

"He was charming today, some little brats annoyed us and he killed, what was it? Eight of them! I couldn't do it because I am too nice."

Narcissa looked briefly panicked before Georgiana began laughing, almost hysterically.

"We got such disrespect! Luckily we have too much dignity to get into scraps, isn't that right Draco?" He nodded slightly as she slowly began climbing up the stairs, luckily Narcissa had turned away just before Georgiana tripped on the stairs.

Draco stood at the top of the stairs and watched as she walked heel to toe along the corridor, occasionally staggering to one side. Once she reached the door she opened it, stepped back for a moment before quickly staggering straight into the room. Draco heard a soft thud and when he made it to the door saw she was lying face down on the bed, snoring lightly.

~~

Georgiana woke up in the same position, her throat burned. She slowly sat up and looked around, someone had been in, her bags had been removed and her shoes. The headache was ridiculous. As she focussed on the clock she saw it was 7pm, she quickly got up and ran into the dressing room, she needed to change for dinner quickly!

However inside the room clothes were already lying on the floor, Draco had obviously changed for dinner. She paused trying to decide if it would be acceptable to go down late or not. Before she could decide the bedroom door opened and in walked a tray of food, carried by a house elf. The strange creature stared at her as she stared back.

"What?!" She snapped making the creature quiver and quickly put the tray down on the nearest surface.

"Mistress says as you are ill you are excused from dinner." It was still in the room,

"Out!" She said turning back into the dressing room, that was more than she usually spoke to those things. In the room she saw one of her bags on the floor, she looked around, the one containing the sweets was high above on a shelf. She pulled her wand out and muttered a spell, only for the bag to lift up, move forward and stop, she flicked her wrists and the bag would not move beyond a certain point, like it was stuck in a box. She frowned before deciding she would sort it later.

Instead she decided to change into some pyjamas, a pair of small shorts and a t-shirt, and eat the meal.

When Draco finally came in a few hours later, she was sitting in bed reading one of her new books. Despite not looking at it before she bought it, it was a quite interesting book about Morgan le Fay.

"Did you tell your mother I was ill?" He was already stripping as he walked in the room, dropping his clothes behind him as he walked into the dressing room.

"I couldn't take you down in the state you were in." She sighed, his mess was annoying her, she picked up his clothes and followed him in, luckily he was still in his boxers.

"I told you I didn't drink. I told you I couldn't handle it." She continued to scoop up his earlier discarded clothes and her neat pile and dumped them in the corner of the room.

"What are you doing?" She was pleased that when she turned around again he at least had on some pyjama pants.

"I am sick of the mess, I know you are a spoilt child but honestly. Shove them in a corner, don't leave them scattered over the floor. Oh and that is not funny!" She pointed to the bag on the shelf.

"I said you couldn't have them." She huffed and went back to the bed.

"You still owe me a cat!" She exclaimed climbing back into bed and angrily opening her book.

He followed her and climbed in beside her, with a flick of his wand the lights went out. She loudly closed her book and tossed it so it would hit him in the stomach before falling to the ground.

"I am sick of you, I'm sick of you deciding what I can and can not do." She 'accidentally' kicked him before rolling onto her side, facing away from him.

Minutes later she felt him pull her closer to him, somehow he had managed to get both her hands pinned against her chest with one of his. With his other hand he lifted her leg, placing his in between hers.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" She struggled against him but all he did in response was to whisper "Shhh!" in her ear.

He slowly slid his hand down the front of her shorts, resting his hand in between her legs.

"Shhh!" He whispered as she began to protest.

"I swear I am going to kill you at some point." With the hand in between her legs he began to rub small circles. It didn't exactly feel pleasant, it was a strange sensation. However as his hand began to move a little faster it became more pleasant. After a few moments a slight wave of pleasure ran through her body, she could not help giving out a tiny moan. Despite not being able to see him, she just knew he would be smirking.

As his hand continued between her legs, he placed a few sparse kisses at the base of her neck, she could feel herself getting warm, she squirmed trying to get away but he was too strong and it only made it worse.

She felt a slight pressure building in her, it was much harder to breathe normally, the pressure continued to build until it got very uncomfortable. She felt frustrated, she groaned slightly as it built until she felt like she needed the toilet. Just as she was going to tell him to stop she felt herself being tipped over the edge, strong waves of pleasure started in between her legs and quickly moved through her body. She felt herself arching herself against him, she could feel a certain part of him pressing against her, he was smirking against her neck but she couldn't concentrate on that, only on the sheer ecstasy she felt.

The arm around her loosened and instead on pushing away she found herself gripping on to him as she moaned, eventually each wave was less than the previous one. Once she had finished he quickly removed his hand, arm and leg, gave her a slight push onto her stomach and rolled to face away from her.

Georgiana couldn't describe how she felt, it was like a satisfaction even if that did sound strange to her. She was panting and her body tingled. When she became more rational she was a little annoyed.

"Don't ever do that again." She mumbled darkly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter knackered me, I'm off for a weekend break to a place with no Wi-Fi :( But I really wanted to get a chapter out.

If there are any bits that don't make sense or mistakes please point them out, its nearly 3am here and I am slowly falling asleep.

Hope you all enjoy, new chapter in hopefully 5 days.