Status: Active, but this will only be a short story.

Our Convenient Downfall

Breakfast at Honeydukes

Georgiana couldn't sleep. She looked over at Draco, she was pretty sure he was sleeping. Instead of staying in bed she decided to go for a walk, she checked him again before leaving the room.

It felt strangely dangerous walking around Malfoy manor at night. As she walked down the corridor, past what she presumed were bedrooms, she hoped she didn't wake Lucius or Narcissa, she didn't think they would approve.

Suddenly ahead of her a door opened and a figure walked out. Georgiana gasped and pressed herself against the nearest door. The figure walked past her slowly, wrapped in a fluffy dressing gown.

"Mum?" Georgiana stepped away from the doorway, slightly surprised . "I didn't know you were here." The older woman turned to look at her, smiling she walked the few steps back.

"Hello sweetheart, are you feeling better now?" He mother hugged her.

"Oh I am fine now, what are you doing here?"

"I was invited to dinner to see how you were getting on. I am leaving as soon as the sun is up. Come let's go into my room and talk." She led her daughter a few doors down and into the room.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there. I am not allowed to tell you what was wrong though." She followed her into the room, sitting on a small sofa inside. Her mother placed her hand on her knee.

"How is everything?" Georgiana sighed.

"It's just. It's fine. I don't think that I even like him."

"You have had sex haven't you?" Georgiana blushed and nearly choked, she nodded. "With him?" She gave her a look.

"Obviously." Georgiana did not like this conversation one bit.

"Let me give you some advice." Georgiana wanted to die, the embarrassment.

"Mum I don't need,"

"Kiss him."

"What?" It wasn't the advice she had been expecting, thankfully.

"If you kiss him plenty, you will find you like him better." Georgiana pulled a face.

"That makes no sense. Also I don't think I can, thinking about it makes me feel a little ill."

"If you kiss him, you will find yourself getting attached to him." Again Gi screwed up her face. "Now don't make that face, you better go back to bed." Gi nodded and said goodbye, as soon as she got in the bedroom she heard,

"Where were you?" As he pulled the cover off him slightly.

"Do you never sleep?" He didn't answer her, instead he waited for hers.

"You should have woke me and told me my mother was here." She climbed back into bed, feeling a little more tired.

"Then both our mothers would have been annoyed at me, the state you were in."

~~

As Georgiana awoke the next morning, Draco was just leaving the bathroom.

"Morning." She said as he climbed back into bed, "aren't you getting ready for breakfast?"

"I will." He sighed lying back down. Gi decided to go to the bathroom. "Don't get ready yet." She went into the bathroom then came out a minute later.

"I'm not, but I am opening the curtains." She walked over to the windows.

"Don't!" She stopped and went back to bed. She climbed back into the bed, snuggled down and pulled the covers up to her chin. She let out a tired moan.

"Don't your family ever allow breakfast in bed, do you have to get up every morning to eat." He nodded.

"Don't take this to offend, but when they die and we are in charge, breakfast isn't going to be so formal and breakfast in bed will be allowed." He laughed and got out of bed. He stretched slightly, she could just make him out in the half dark room.

He stood with his back to her for a moment before turning and climbing back into bed.

"See, life would be easier with breakfast in bed. I mean do you never just chill in your bed for the day." He shook his head before moving in on her, before she knew it he had his mouth at her neck and his hand up her top.

"No! I am too tired for this and we need to go." She admitted it felt a tiny bit nice but she just wished it wasn't him.

"Well wake up then." He moved his hand from under her top down to under her shorts. This time her body betrayed her, her legs opened on their own accord. He smirked against her neck as his hand returned to its previous conquest.

"We can't, I need food." With that he climbed off her and got out of bed again, she sighed a little, it had felt good, if she had closed her eyes it would have felt very good.

She felt hands around her ankles and she was quickly pulled over to the edge of his side. She squealed and sat up, he was standing facing her as his hands slid up from her ankles to behind her knees, he moved her legs so they were on either side of him. Georgiana felt confused, she knew what he wanted and part of her wanted it too, just not him. Still she never protested when he pulled her top off.

"Stand up." She did and in a moment of madness put her arms around the back of his neck. He stood up to his full height and smirked whilst looking a little surprised, his hands moved to the waistband of her shorts, pushing them down till they passed her bum where they then fell to the ground themselves. His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to him, she could feel how much he wanted this.

Gi blamed the night before for what she did next, it must have been post orgasm delirium, she put her hands on his pants and slowly pushed them down, he quickly took over before nudging her back onto the bed where she sat down, her arms around his neck. He moved his hands back to behind her knees, lifting her legs to his waist, again in a move unlike her she wrapped her legs around him gaining another smirk from him. His hands moved up to under her butt, cupping it and lifting her up, she gasped.

He leant her against one of the bed posts, began kissing her neck again and slowly moved into her. She gasped, it felt really damn good.

As he began to slowly move inside her a hundred things entered her mind. It was sort of uncomfortable, her back that is, the bed was digging into her back, she felt sort of redundant, unsure what to do with herself, glad he wasn't facing her, that would have been awkward. Then her mothers advice came into her head. Kiss him. The idea made her feel a tiny bit sick and anxious. However it kept repeating itself. Kiss him. Kiss him. Kiss him. Eventually just to shut it up she leant forward, which actually made it feel last night good, and gently kissed the point where his neck met his shoulder. She placed small kisses at the same point before slowly moving upwards. He stopped his kissing, groaning slightly as he sped up again. Using her hands she pulled herself as close as she could, he moved his head back slightly still not looking at her as she began to kiss along his jawline. Every so often she would moan against him, she could feel him smirking as she kissed.

She stopped kissing, paused for a moment before moving her hand to his face, turning him to face her she kissed him before she had a chance to think. He instantly began to kiss her back, every thrust now created little sparks inside her, she paused gasping but he didn't let her mouth free for long, quickly moving his mouth back to hers.

She couldn't resist moaning which gave him the chance to smirk before moving his tongue into her mouth. It only made her feel even better, she tightened her legs around him, she groaned, she could feel herself getting warmer and the pleasure building up again.

Soon she was having to break the kiss more often as her breathing became ragged, each time though she would get a few seconds of air before his mouth found hers again. She dug her nails into the back of his neck, he groaned slightly and she again broke away.

"I can't." She breathlessly whined but he still continued. Eventually she could no longer participate in the kiss, instead he continued to give her small kisses as her pleasure was tipped over the edge.

She let out several gasping moans as the pleasure peaked before sending her over the edge, her body's spasms quickly tipped him over too.

For several moments after they had both finished they stayed in the same position, although their hold was much looser. He then lifted her again dropping her onto the bed before lying down too.

Gi turned her head from staring at the ceiling to her own skin, she had a thin layer of perspiration, she quickly put a hand on his arm and was satisfied to feel he did too.

"So, that was quite good." She hesitated slightly as if she had just realised who he was again.

"Yeah. I'm going for a shower." As he got up to leave Georgiana spun on the bed and jumped off, running past him into the bathroom as she called,

"I'm a girl, I am supposed to take longer, I am going first."

When they both made it downstairs half an hour later, breakfast had already started. His parents were silent as they both walked in and sat down, they quickly helped themselves to food.

"Good morning Georgiana, Draco. What are you going to do today?" Narcissa asked smiling.

"We haven't decided yet." He replied.

~~

After breakfast they both headed back to the room. As soon as they entered Georgiana went into the dressing room, removing her dress and changing into more casual jeans and a t-shirt.

"You know I think someone has added to my wardrobe, I didn't have this many breakfast suitable outfits before." She left the room and walked in to see him sitting on the end of the bed, staring at his left forearm. He never responded.

"Draco, can I have my sweets please?" She figured asking nicely would massage his ego, more chance of success.

"You just had breakfast."

"Yes but this would be like a Honeydukes breakfast, even though I didn't purchase it from there." He ignored her, she decided he needed more of an ego massage. She climbed onto her side of the bed and crawled forward till she was kneeling behind him. She put her arms over his shoulders so they were resting across his chest, she then placed a few kisses on the left hand side of his face.

"Please can I have my stuff, Draco?" She spoke inbetween kisses before switching to his other side. Giving him a kiss followed by a, "Please?"

After a few he got up and headed into the other room. She waited a moment before following him. She got in the room just in time to see the bag floating down to him.

"That really wasn't funny, you know." He handed the bag to her,

"Only a couple." But she walked back into the bedroom with it anyway.

When he came back into the bedroom she was lying on the bed with the bag sitting beside her. He had half changed, he now had on jeans but with the same shirt on, only it was unbuttoned.

"You couldn't be bothered to get completely changed?" She smiled and he shook his head lying down on the bed, his hands behind his head. "It's weird seeing you so casual, it's weird being dressed so casual in your house."

"This is weird but being naked isn't?"

"Oh no! Being naked is so so weird, but this is freaky weird." He smirked.

"Even though you don't want me eating these, so really i don't have to offer. Do you want one?" She offered the bag to him and he put his hand in, grabbing a selection before laying them on his chest, taking one at a time.

"You know, pureblood life is really boring when your family aren't plotting to kill someone." He let out a real laugh at that, it was very true. They continued to lie in silence eating until Georgiana said,

"So let's see it then." He looked at her with a frown.

"What?" She poked him in the left wrist.

"Seeing as you were staring at it earlier, let's see it" He sighed sitting up and pulling off his shirt sleeve. She sat up as well as he showed his forearm, the mark was still as dark as when He had been alive.

"I can't believe you followed a half blood. Did you never think to question it?" He covered it and lay back down.

"What is it with women and talking about thoughts and feelings? You and my mother are the same, she always asked if I was scared, if I was ok. I don't want to talk about it." She turned to look at him, towering over him slightly.

"We are women, it's what we do. Plus it feels better when you talk to someone and finally, you and I are essentially stuck together till death. Now although I have thought about killing you many times in the month before and few days of our marriage, it will be a few years before I can get a solid alibi to avoid Azkaban. So we may as well talk." She lay back down, he was a little stunned.

"Didn't your father talk about Death Eater life?"

"It's not the sort of thing you talk about with your daughter." Draco somewhat wished his father hadn't filled him with the details, reality wasn't as exciting.

"You do with your son." He muttered

"So, didn't you ever question the fact it was half bloods leading you?"

"Someone did once, I saw it." Gi turned to look at him, he was staring off into the distance like he could see it.

"I'm guessing it didn't go great then." He shook his head.

"He got the man to come forward, he then drained the man of his blood, it floated and he sent it into the air and showered it down on himself. Then he asked us if he was pure blooded enough now."

"Were you really going to kill Dumbledore?" His jaw tensed,

"I don't want to talk about that."

"Ok, was it fun being our Harry Potter for that year." He smirked momentarily before looking serious again.

"It was for the moments before I got the mark. It was great for a couple of hours. All it really was though, was a family punishment." She sighed and grinned,

"So were you really going to kill him?" He turned and gave her a glare before shaking his head.

"Couldn't do it." He practically whispered, "He was offering to get my family out, I would have taken it if they hadn't shown up."

"In a way, it is a good thing you didn't take it. You would have been even more of a social outcast than you are now." Again he gave her a cold look. "Plus, I would still be husband searching, as fun as it is, it's very stressful and tiring." He smirked instead.

"Who was your next target?" She sighed loudly.

"Didn't have one. Would have probably targeted underage naive Durmstrang students next."

"So, was last night your first?" She blushed knowing exactly what he meant.

"That is not the sort of question you ask of a lady!" He grinned.

"I am now entitled to know intimate things about you and to ask previously unacceptable questions." She frowned slightly before answering.

"All I will say is, it does feel better when it is someone else's hand." He smirked.

"I knew it."

"Shut up, we have needs too. You know, we were pretty unlucky, we joined Hogwarts and Slytherin went into demise. Although seventh year was pretty good, until you know." He nodded slightly.

"What were you saying about your wardrobe earlier?" She got up and went into the dressing room. She came back out a moment later with a pair of over the knee leather boots on.

"These are not mine!" He sat up slightly.

"What else isn't yours?" She walked over to him, grabbing his wrist and pulling him up.

"I'm not going back and forth, you have to come in." He sighed standing up.

"I'm not sure I am that interested." He said following her into the other room.

"Which sections are yours? I know that middle door and those drawers are mine, other than that I haven't looked." He opened a few doors closest to the bathroom, he got through about six before they contained women's clothing.

"I didn't have as much as this before." She opened a few doors, about half of the clothes still had labels on.

"If it makes you feel better, most of my stuff has been moved."

"I imagine your mother has put it in her museum. 'Draco Malfoy through the years.' " She grinned, although she was joking she wouldn't have been surprised.

"My comfy pyjamas are gone, I used to have trouser bottoms, not just tiny little shorts and tops. What am I supposed to do in winter?" He had opened a few doors and drawers too.

"I take it that the new underwear isn't yours either?" Gi moved over to where he was looking. The stuff was fancy, it was showpiece underwear, the sort for display but was impossible to wear.

"That is not mine." She quickly kicked the drawer closed. "Sometimes I hate mothers." She muttered
♠ ♠ ♠
So i typed this out on an iPhone. I wasn't going to but I had to write this down.

If there are any mistakes, let me know