Status: Active, but this will only be a short story.

Our Convenient Downfall

Announcing the Malfoys- Part Two

If it was possible for a group of people to look happy, cocky and really pissed off at once, the Malfoys encompassed it.

On entering the room there was not the usual silence that greeted them, well there was but with an air of respect. Georgiana gave a cold hard look around the room before the two woman plastered on set smiles as they greeted their hosts, the men had an arrogant look on their faces.

As Draco and Georgiana headed towards a small group they knew, Georgiana felt slightly smug.

"Draco, Georgiana, I hear congratulations are in order?" Pansy Zambini (nee Parkinson) gave a false smile, Georgiana knew Pansy had been one of the first to be married and still had no sign of a pregnancy.

"News travels fast. Yes we are so happy, turns out Draco and I were very compatible, who knew?" Gi gave her a hollow smile in return.

"You are so lucky not to be showing much." The girl replied, touching Georgiana's non existent bump.

"Well I am only three months, I imagine it will be a while before I really show and a few more months before my body becomes a whale. Blaise Zambini smirked.

"Enjoy them Malfoy." Both of the Malfoys gave him a hard stare.

"Excuse me?" Draco said. "I suggest you think before you speak, Zambini."

"Besides isn't what we women do? We sacrifice our bodies for nine months, then work really hard to get back into shape. I already have my post baby diet plan." Georgiana smiled, lying so as to move the conversation on.

"So Malfoy, how did you and your dad avoid Azkaban?" Draco shrugged looking cocky.

"Well we are Malfoys, we have the money to get out of tricky circumstances, besides the evidence was severely lacking. I have heard that large portions of it went missing."

"What about the," Blaise motioned to his arm, "Is that not evidence enough?"

"Not if it was forced upon me." He smirked as the crowd made noises of admiration.

~~

Georgiana was delirious when they arrived back, she practically danced around their bedroom.

They had only stayed an hour, that was the plan, it would have a greater impact if they appeared briefly then left. It gave the rest of the guests plenty of time to talk.

"Oh I feel incredible, no wonder you walked around school so cocky. The respect, its such an ego boost." He again stood with his back against the bed post, Georgiana compared him before and after, cocky Draco Malfoy was back.

"I mean no wonder your family were so down, the respect is addictive." She couldn't stand still, taking a few steps, pausing then moving another direction. He smirked at her as she removed her shoes, almost skipping into the dressing room to leave them there. When she re-emerged she stood in front of the mirror and removed her earrings.

"I feel like Slytherin have just beaten Gryffindor at Quidditch and won the house cup." He pushed himself off the post in a move that Georgiana found incredibly sexy.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Malfoys are back!" She smiled removing her jewellery as he approached her,
"You know your Aunt Bellatrix? I see why she was obsessed with you know, power is attractive!" He put his arms around her and kissed the base of her neck.

"Is that so?" She nodded.

"Don't even try it, I'm in much too good a mood for that." She broke out of his arms and went back into the dressing room with her jewellery. He followed her and blocked the doorway for her return. She grinned trying to get by him.

"You say the power is attractive?" She nodded. "So how can you resist?" He smirked and she scoffed.

"I am not tired, I'm going downstairs to see if your parents are still up." She approached him and put her hands on his chest, only to remove his tie before stepping back and putting it away.

"I'm not letting you go downstairs." He replied coyly.

"Very well but I will not be removing this dress yet." She again tried to inch round him, when she couldn't she gave a sly smile.

"I don't need you to remove it." The corners of his mouth curved upwards briefly as her mouth opened in mock shock.

"Draco Malfoy! Your mother told me you were a gentleman! Come on Draco I want to go downstairs." He shook his head and she moved forwards slowly sliding her hands around his waist until they met at his back. She slowly looked up at him.
"Please Draco, not for long, just a little bit." She bit her lip slightly, he could feel her fingers on his back through his jacket.

"Fine." She let go of him looking delighted, he removed his jacket, she paused, un-tucking his shirt and un-doing a few buttons.

"Are you going to put this away?" He had balanced the dress jacket on his fingertips and was holding it out to her. She picked it off and dropped it on the floor.

"Do it yourself." She used her foot to hook it and pick it up, she did put it away. When she turned round he was smirking. "I only did it so we could go downstairs quicker." She slipped her hand into his, linking their fingers before pulling him along with her.

"I can't wait to have a drink." It wasn't until they reached the living room she realised her mistake. Lucius was reclining with a glass of Firewhiskey in his hand, she had never seen him look happy, but she imagined that was it. Narcissa tried to stand up to greet them, instead she slipped back into the chair opposite her husband. Draco let go of her hand and sat down on a high armed sofa, picking up a glass and holding it out for his father to fill.

"The stupid baby!" She slumped onto the sofa beside him, resting her head on his leg, her legs hanging over the side.
"I can't drink!" Draco tipped his glass slightly to his father before leisurely taking a drink.

"I thought you didn't drink this stuff?" The corners of his mouth turned upwards slightly.

"I don't, but I would have had one for the sake of celebrating."

"Don't drink! It will harm the baby." Narcissa smiled patting her own tummy.
"The best bit is when they are still in you, Lucius you remember when I was pregnant with Draco?" Lucius gave a coy smile and nodded.
"You were so restless dear, the only time I could get you to stop moving was,"

"So mother, tell Georgiana how painful childbirth is."

"Oh sweetheart, you won't cope."

"It's a bit late to think of that now isn't it!" She watched as Draco's glass was refilled, she was envious despite not liking the liquid. His right arm rested across her, she lazily drew shapes on his hand.

"So what did Pansy say about your being pregnant?" Narcissa asked as her husband refilled her glass.

"I think she was a little jealous, I hope she was. She totally ignored me the last time I saw her. Stupid stuck up girl." For the first time she felt truly relaxed in their company, perhaps it was because they were all relaxed instead of their usual stiff nature.

"I received many congratulations on our avoidance of Azkaban, what did you tell them the reason was Draco?"

"Money, I said we bribed them and we were untouchable."

"I was also complimented on some rather large donations of late, however I do not recall making them." She looked up at him, he glanced at her.

"That was me, I found some money and thought it would look good."

"You didn't think we could use it?"

"Actually Lucius it was me, I sold some information to the ministry and donated the money, that way it was untraceable to us." Lucius Malfoy smiled, it gave Georgiana the creeps.

"How funny." He topped up the glasses again.

An hour later Georgiana was dozing off slightly, something woke her and she realised it was time for bed. She got up,

"I'm afraid I shall have to get to bed, quite a tiring day."

"Yes you rest dear, the baby will tire you out the longer it's in there." Narcissa made very little sense.

"Are you coming Draco?" He looked at her briefly.

"I'm not tired yet, I'll stay." His father topped up his glass, looking at her he slowly downed the drink.

"Well goodnight then." She walked over to him and sat on his lap, leaning forward she gave him a kiss on his cheek and whispered,
"Please" When she stood up he was smirking, she began to walk away, behind her she heard a glass being put down.

"She needs me to undo her dress or something. Night." She smiled as she walked up the stairs, she stopped a quarter of the way up to see him watching her from the bottom step. She leant back against the bannister.

"Are you coming?" She watched as he deliberately took his time coming up the stairs, stopping opposite her, with two steps he was on her, pressing her body against the bannister, a hand on either side trapping her there.
"Something you want, Draco?" She leant her head back to look up at him just in time to see his come down so their lips were almost touching.

"Maybe, depends though on what I have to do to get it." She tilted her head to the side.

"Not that much." With that his mouth found hers before leaving them far too soon in Georgiana's opinion. He began walking up the stairs again, she quickly caught up with him and he allowed her to push him against the bannister.

"You are such a tease." He smiled kissing her again before leaning over to whisper in her ear.

"I am going to make you beg." If his plan was to do anything other than excite her, he failed. She smiled before continuing up the stairs.

"You can try." She paused at the stairs waiting for him, he gave her a quick glance and walked past her.

"Draco don't tease!" She whined following after him. He stopped half way to the bedroom and turned round.

"But Georgiana, how will I get you to beg?" She ran slightly to catch up with him, she slowed when he was about 5 steps away. Each slow step she took towards him, he took away from her. She took two fast steps, he mirrored her.

"I'll beg, but no teasing." She took a step towards him again, he stepped back.

"No teasing?" She shook her head and walked forwards, he continued to walk backwards.

"Draco! I'm not playing this game anymore." She stopped and sat down on the floor crossing her arms over her chest.

"And they say I'm spoiled?" He walked back towards her and offered to help her up, she looked the other way. The only problem was, she didn't want to resist him at all.
"So how long do you plan on sitting out here?" She shrugged, he walked away and went into the bedroom, coming back a minute later and sitting down beside her. He put his arms around her and put his head on her shoulder.
"Gi, don't you want to come to bed with me?" He asked in a soft voice. Shit, he was good. She turned to face him.

"I hate you, you are far too good at emotional manipulation. Right let's go, but if you start messing around I swear, I will sleep somewhere else."

"Where?" He asked standing up and again holding out his hand to help her.

"I don't know but I will find somewhere. Maybe with your parents." She could hear giggling down the corridor as she took his hand and he pulled her up. Again he pressed her against the wall.

"I don't think you want to do that." He inclined his head, there was Lucius and Narcissa giggling and heading into their bedroom, it looked disturbing.

"Aww Draco! You're going to get a baby brother, or a sister!" He glared slightly before kissing her, her hands quickly moved up to the back of his neck, his hands found the small of her back, pulling her closer to him.

He began to lead her towards their room, not easy when your mouth is busy, she's wearing a dress that touches the floor and you keep walking her into tables. When they finally made it to the bedroom she broke away from him.

She slowly circled him like a lion about to pounce on its prey as he kicked off his shoes and socks. She moved towards him but picked up his stuff instead, tucking them under her arm. She slowly walked back towards him and looked up at him as she put her hand on his belt, he watched her, biting his lip slightly as she undid the buckle. She walked away still holding it, as it slid out and followed behind her.

She may have seemed calm on the outside but inside she was everything but. She was desperate to stop messing around and let herself go in the throws of passion. However, the anticipation was also feeling rather good, she just didn't know how long she could keep it up. When she came back in he was still standing in the same place, they stared at each other for a moment before slowly walking towards each other.

"Dress, off." She grinned turning round and pulling her hair over her shoulder. His fingers slowly ran from her neck to the top of her zip, he inched it down bit by bit, she was relieved he couldn't see her face, her bottom lip would be raw with her biting it. When he finally reached the bottom of the zip he slipped his hands inside either side of the dress, sliding them upwards to slip the straps off her shoulders. She shimmied out of the dress, but rather than let it fall to the floor Draco held it out to her, she took it from him, returning to the bedroom a moment later.

She was glad her dress wasn't lower in the back, she was glad she still had a bra on. She decided his clothes could just stay on the floor till morning as she walked back towards him for the final time.

She sat on the edge of the bed, watching him as she pushed herself into the middle of the bed, he quickly climbed on after her. Georgiana quickly pulled him down into a kiss, happily opening her mouth for his tongue, when she was sure he wasn't going anywhere her hands moved back to his shirt, to continue to undo the buttons, those that she couldn't get right away she just pulled apart.

"You are ruining my clothes." He pulled back.

"I will sort them in the morning." Using his shirt she pulled him back down again, she could feel him pulling his wand out of his pocket and as she opened her eyes the lights went out and the curtains closed.

"You and that bloody mark, why do you hide it?" She never got an answer, he distracted her by kissing along her collar bone. Instead she started to remove his shirt, his hands moved from her body to pull the sleeves off and discard it. As he leant back to remove it she followed him, their mouths still attached as he dropped it over the side of the bed.

"Do you not want to go clean that up?" She groaned trying to pull him back down again.

"You make such a mess, I can't be bothered anymore." Whilst she was trying to pull him down he un clasped her bra, pulling the straps off her shoulders.

"That's not fair, I'm more naked than you now." He climbed off her, but she couldn't see where he went.

"What does it matter? I can barely see you."

"Well who's fault is that?" He climbed back on, now he was naked.

"Now your not being fair." She laughed and lifted her hips as he peeled off her underwear. He began to kiss up the inside of her thigh,

"Draco, no. I'm too turned on to mess around." She could feel him grin against her skin, his hands gently moved up the outside of her legs, they ran over her hips and continued until they reached her chest. His mouth continued to move higher as his gently moved back and forth.

"Draco, Draco, Draco. Stop, I just want the sex part, please. I want to go to sleep soon." He moved himself up, and began kissing her neck.

"You have to beg." He whispered, he was driving her crazy.

"I swear if we don't have sex soon, I'm going to finish myself."

"Are you sure you want sex?"

"Yes! I'm very very sure. Draco I need it, please stop teasing."

"Say please again."

"Please!" She whined and he smiled.

"Ok."

~~

When they were done she lay beside him for a moment before moving closer and wrapping her arms around him, she could hear his breathing getting slow, he was going to sleep.

"Draco, don't sleep, stay awake and talk to me." She nudged him and he jumped slightly.

"I'm not, I'm awake!" He was almost sleeping.

She leant against him and sighed slightly.

"I didn't realised I was so tired." He brushed her hair off her face slightly.

"I thought I had to stay awake and talk."

"You do, I'm sleeping." He could feel her head drooping slightly on him, her breathing slowing down and within minutes she was asleep on his chest.