Status: I'm working hard on it.

Stop Stop

Chapter 2

"Good morning class. I'm your new maths teacher, Alex Monroe." he said smiling to us.

"If my previous maths teacher was as even a little bit hot as you, I was a maths genious now." said Layla, the trouble maker, earning a giggle from Melissa, who was sitting next to me. Alex turned his head and saw us. He smiled really lightly and went back to introducing himself.

"I'm 21, I've graduated last term from university. I made it to the honour roll and here I am." he said, crossing his arms and sitting on the edge of the table. "Mind if you introduce yourselves?"

Before me,there was fifteen people. They all stoop up and said their names. When it was my turn, I groaned."It is not kindergarden for God's sake." I said.

"This one hour didn't change anything Blue." Alex, Mr. Monroe or whatever. I rolled my eyes at him, as the whole class laughed at his comment.

"Yeah, whatever."

When the introducing part was-thank God-over, he made us open our notebooks.

"From the first day?","We don't even have our notebooks with us!","Normally people make their students talk about their holidays!" and all kind of whşmpers was made by my lovely classmates.

"Well, I am not an ordinary teacher, borrow some pens and papers from your friends and I am getting paid even if it's first day." he said while he dodged all of our whimpers.

I bent down and took my bag from the floor and pushed my head inside it, looking desperately for a pen and paper. I luckily had pen and some old paper from last year.

"Have any extra?" James asked, cocking up his head from the back seat. I nodded and handed him the paper and pen. "Thank you beautiful." That was the time when Alex was standing next to us. As soon as he heard James calling me beautiful, he snapped his head and frowned at James.

"No talking in my class room." he said with a stern look.

"Why don't you shut your own mouth?" I asked, shocking myself with my courage. His frown got lost, his face became blank. Then his face started being red and his aorta was firmly pulsing. I was silent and afraid. I was the kind that stayed away from trouble, and from what I can see, I am in so much trouble.

"Blue, detention after school." he yelled at my face, leaving me with tinnitus. I groaned and put my face on my desk for a proper sleep. Alex was lecturing and I was trying to sleep. Whole one hour went by like that. When my saviour had arrived, I rushed out of the classroom, girls following me. By my saviour I meant schoolbell.

"Blue." I heard someone calling my name. I turned on my heels to face with my intruder. It was Alex. What a surprise I thought to my self.

"Yes,Mr. Monroe?" I asked him, being irritatingly polite. He looked directly into my eyes before he pulled up his own sentence.

"Can we go somewhere we can talk privately?" he asked beggingly.

"There is no private place in this school, this school spreads out the gossips." I said, checking on my watch so that I won't be late for the history class.

"Look, Mr. Monroe, I really need to go to my history class. I have already one detention and I don't have any intention on getting any other." I turned on my heels and head to my locker.

"This year will be a hell." I said to Jade while I was unlocking my locker. She chuckled.

"Yeah, with that hot-stuff maths teacher who had hit on you early morning, you'll have a year full of enthusiasm." she said with a mocking tone.

"Yeah, best senior year ever." Our conversation was interrupted by James who was followed by his monstrous teammates.

"How the hell he knows you?" he asked as he pushed me on the lockers and put his hands to my both sides. I grinned at him.

"Remember the Alex, the one that hit me this morning?" He nodded dumbfondly."Welli this is him genious." He stood with his mouth dropped open. "Now, if you excuse me I have a history class to attend." I pushed him off of me and walked to the history class.
*******************************************************************************
"Arrgh, I FUCKING have detention today,with Alex." I said, as I chewed on my cheeseburger. Hayley looked at my cheeseburger and shook her head.She'd always been a healty food freak and I hated this habbit of hers.

"How can you eat that piece of junk?" she asked disgusted. I frowned at her.

"How can you eat that all hormoned so called healty vegetables?" I snapped back and she snorted. "Anyways, I need to find a way to get away from that detention." I said as I bit my cheeseburger. "This shit is fucking delicious." I said as I mind-worshiped my cheeseburger. Hayley made a sound of annoyance and I ignored her.

"Apoloigze?" Linda asked simply and I shook my head firmly.

"I'd have that detention instead of apologizing to him!"

"Then have fun with him." the girls chucked.

Rest of the school went by like a cow flying in a tornado. I rubbed my face and tightened my ponytail as I walked into detention class. It was empty and Alex was sitting on a chair, reading The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

"Erm.." I said, with hesitation. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Have a sit." he said, pattin on the chair next to his. I moved the farest place from him, sitting at he back seat next to window. He got down from his chair, straightened the wrinkles on his clothes and brushed off the dusts. He looked damn hot. I shook my head to dismiss my thoughts. He bent down his head, mentaining eye contact with me. "Why do you hate me so much?" he asked really confused.

"I don't hate you, but I find you shallow." I said, pulling out my phone.

"Why?"
"Because you are a womanizer, who hits on every girl he sees." I said, not even bothering to look at him, or not having enough courage to look at his eyes to say that.

"Maybe you are the only one who had that affect on me?" he asked, leaning on me. I shrugged and put my headphones on. He took my phone and shoved it into his pocket.

"Believe me or not you little profiler,you are the only one who had that affect on me." I pulled away from him and pubbed my nose with my two fingers as if I was trying to dissmiss the pain my invisible glass gave me.

"That doesn't matter. You are my teacher, it's inappropiate." I said he shook his head.

"No one will ever find out,besides I'm just asking for a dinner. I am not offering for you to be my girlfriend."

"No." I said sharply.

"Why are you so afraid of?" he asked hitting my nerves. My eyes filled up with the thought of Kenny. He was my soul mate,my best friend, father, brother, beer opener, cook, movie watcher and everything. He was simply my everything. But one day a dickhead was too drunk, too drunk to see where he's driving as Kenny and I were walking on the road. Kenny spotted the car, who was moving fast to us and he immediately pushed me on the otherside. Then came the noise of car hitting Kenny and sound of him crashing on the asphalt then sound of car's engine fading away and lastly sound of my cry. People called ambulance, I was with him. "I love you." he said, it was his last words and I was a complete waste after that. It took me three years to recover. I was a shell of human in that period but I was thankfull that I had girls around me. A gentle finger wiped away my tear and bring me back to real world.

"I'm sorry if I offended you." Alex said, looking concerned. I shook my head.

"No. But this is a intense toppic." I said burrying my head on my face for a proper cry. After crying twenty minutes, Alex tore my hands apart and cupped my face. He leant on me, his lips was dangerously close to mine. I closed my eyes and let whatever happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here's the second chapter. I'd really like to know your oppinions on the story. Comment,rate and subscribe. Thank you- Kitty