Status: I'm working hard on it.

Stop Stop

Chapter Three

"Mr. Monroe?" This was the green witch,the head mistress of the school. For the first time in my life, I was happy to see her.

"Yes Alina?"

"We talked about calling ourselves by first names, right Alex?" Alex frowned at Miss Welch. I put my head on the desk as I listened to them talk about some stupid fair.

"Blue?" I cocked my head up seeing the green witch standing right infront of me. "Get out." I shook my head as a no and put my head on the desk again.

"I am having a detention at the moment, so please leave the clasroom and let me enjoy the moment." I said, my head still burried in my arms.

"The suspension is over with my initiative, get out." She yelled and I was taken back.

I took all the time I need to pack my things, well more than the time I really needed and continously eyed Alex. After packing everything I can except Alex, I literally dragged my feet after me as Alex handed me his book.

"What is that?" I asked dumbfondedly.

"The book you gave me this morning, Ive finished it." he said, winking and pointing number one with his index finger. I blinked my eyes severally and then it hit me. I felt my cheeks went red and a wierd feeling started to build up in my stomach.

"Hope you enjoyed it." I said,not looking back as I walked out of the clasroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom,we're home." I yelled at my mom as I put both my and Angie's bags on the floor right next to the door. I kicked my shoes off and crushed on the loveseat with Angie. I remembered the book Alex gave me and I needed to check the first page of it.

Dear Blue, I knew we met this morning but as soon as I saw you, I knew that we were meant to be something. So, I am begging you to give me a chance. I dropped my card on your lap this morning "Accidentally." But just incase, if you've lost it I've noted it down again.Please text me where you live so I can pick you up at eight.
Truly Yours,Alex."


Reading his note the billionth time, I reached for my iphone,deciding to text him. The wierd feeling I got this afternoon was back and I think it'S called butterflies. This cant be happenning,the last time I had this feeling was Kenny. I quickly texted girls for an ESC(Emergency Skype Call) and they responded as fast as lightning bolt and I also texted Alex my adress and he told me to wear a fucking cocktail dress.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"BLUE HAS A DATE TONIGHT!" Jade yelled from my computer's screen as I covered my ears up with my hands and laughed.

"It's not a date. He want's to know me better." I said, denying that it was a date. Well, it was totally a date but there was no chance that I'd admit it to them, especially if I'm going out for a date with my teacher, very very hot teacher.

"Yeah, sure and I am the daughter of Barack Obama." Linda rolled her eyes, as being a blonde with blue eyes. I laughed at her sarcasm.

"Shut up, we have a Blue to dress up." Melissa snapped from her window of the conversation. I rolled my eyes and appriciated her enthusiasm at the same time.

I held my computer up and opened the doors of my closet as I walked in it. I stood infront of the cocktail dresses section of my ginormous dressing roomlike wardrobe and placed my computer on the table that stand right infront of my dresses, revealing all of them to these four lovely ladies.

"I think you should wear the purple pne shoulder fit dress,the Roberto Cavalli one." Hayley said, pulling her hair into a ponny tail. I shook my head in disgust.

"This is so my mum." I pointed out from my place, letting girls argue over what should I wear.

"You can wear that silver silk sleeveless 2nd day one? The one I brought you from England?" Melissa said, itching her head.

"That's an option, I'll separe it." I said, admiring dress.

"What about Blue chiffon dress? We've bought it together from TIBI?" I loved that dress but it was too casual.

"No, too casual."

"What about the deep v-necked one,the one that almost showes your breasts?" Hayley said, wiggling her eyebrows.

An hour went by like that and I haven't decided yet. Then my eyes hit on my Grandmom's old dress and I picked it up.

"THIS IS PERFECT." girls all yelled in agreement as I held out the golden dress with turqouise palm tree embroideries on it. I felt my eyes filled up with tears, imagining my grandmom in this dress, dancing with my grandfather at a dance hall. I wiped away my tears, thanked girls and ended call.

I took a quick shover,still ignoring the butterflies and put my make up on and got my hair up in real big beauty queen style. I slipped into my dress and admired my self on the mirror. I pulled back the tears to not to ruin my make up and slid into my shoes. My phone vibrated on my night stand. It was from Alex, he was informing me about his arrival which is going to happen in ten minutes. I put my earrings on, put my perfume on and rushed out of the room, and while rushing I've not skipped slipping down and fell on the ground on my ass. I pulled my self up and kissed my parents goodbye. I took my immitation mink out of the big closet and grabbed my bag. I freshened my lipstick and exited from the house.

When I see Alex standing there, infront of his Porsche, in an Armani suit, my heart skipped a beat and I blushed. He quickly moved forward and took my hand.

"Hello, beautiful." he said, holding my hand and waist with each of his hands. I smiled at him.

"Hey." He kissed my cheek and opened my door for me.

"How was your day?" I rolled my eyes at his question.

"Like you don't know." He chuckled.

"Yeah, like I don't know."

"Where are we going?" I said,checking on my twitter at the same time.

"We are already here." he said as he pulled infront of Park Avenue Winter and Valé came running to open our doors. We walked inside his hands securely around my waist as both he and I avoided from the paparazzis carefully. I was the daughter of the old rock star,now bistro owner. But I don't know a single shit about why they were also calling out his name.

As soon as I entered the building I sensed that it was going to be a hell of a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blue's outfit
Alex's Suit
Alina
I'm really sorry that it took soooooo long. I am on holiday,so I just had time. I'm really sorry. What do yo think of Alina? I believe that she'll spiece up the story ;)

-Kitty