Status: I'm working hard on it.

Stop Stop

Chapter Four

We sat at the corner of the restaurant. The ambiance was glowing and the jazz music was floating around the classy ambiance. People that sat around us smelled like money,richness and expensive eu de perfume. I wrinkled my nose as Alex took my coat from me.

"You look nice." he said as he pulled my chair for me to sit. I nodded.

"You too." We sat awkwardly till the waiter approached us with menus. He handed me one and gave the drink menu to Alex.

"What would you like to eat?" Alex said, trying to pick up a drink from menu. "Meat? Salad?"

"I think I'll have Filet Mignon." I said pointing out the really expensive meat on the menu. Waiter nodded and turned to Alex.

"What would you like to have,sir?" he said, dying from being polite. I chuckled under ther menu and earned a kick from Alex, who was also ordering a Filet Mignon.

"Do you have any preferance in wine?" I nodded.

"I'd better like to have Cabernet Sauvignon."

"I insist you should try Château Haut Bailly. The one that was rested in our celler since 2002." waiter said, making us turn to him. "It comes from Pessac-Léognan, Bordeaux." We shared a glance and nodded in agreement.

After leaving of the waiter Alex turned to me.

"So tell me about yourself."

"Well, I have a sister, I live with my family. My favourite color is Purple, I love,actually adore, cats and I hate dogs." I wrinkled my nose. "They leave salivas everywhere!" He laughed at my outburst. "I hate maths and even hate more now." smirking at him.

"You say so? I was burning up to be a maths teacher before I met you at the class." he shot back. I stuck my tounge at him,earning disapproving looks from the old ladies' table. He chuckled after ladies' reaction and I shvoed his foot.

"Enjoy your meal." waiter said, as he dropped down our meals.

"So, tell me Alex, from your appearence and your taste in wine I can tell that your father runs his own bussiness, most likely a international bussiness man. Why are you working as a teacher? I mean you can take over the company."

"None of your bussiness." He spat back. I felt anger rose in my blod,blod running to my face.

We can remember swimming in December,
Heading for the city lights in 1975


My phone rang in my Chanel Clutch.

"Excuse me, I have to take that." I stood up and walk to the rest rooms.

"Yes mom?"

"WHY YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR DATE WAS YOUR TEACHER?!" She was furious, actually far behind furious and I can hear dad yell from the back of her.

"Mom,it's just a date. Calm down." I felt her anger rising up at the other end of the phone. "He already hates me." I said, with a rather sad tone.

"Why?" my mom's voice was now full of concern. I sighed.

"I'll come home in 20. Talk to you later. Kiss Angie before tugging her in." Mom chuckled at the other side.

"I'll do, come home safe. If you want your daddy can pick you up." I smiled at her. She was just like that. A minute she was mad but then loves you with no reason.

"No mom, a cab will do."

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up the phone and made my way to the manager's room.

"BLUE!" My aunt greeted me from her seat and kissed my both cheeks.

"Hey Auntie!" I smiled widely at her.

"So why are you here?"
It
"Yeah, I'm fine thank you." I chukled. "I am,well, was on a date with my teacher." Her mouth dropped open. Before she can say something I went on. "He hates me now and I want so badly to leave, so I am here to pay my part of the bill." My aunt shook her hand.

"No, no paying from you and even that jerk. He should be pleased that I am so polite." She chuckled along with me.

"Thank you auntie,call me a cab?"

"Better one, I drive my self. Maybe we can go to a club?" she said, wiggling her eyebrows. I shoved her arm playfully.

"NO. I have school tomorrow, but friday night, we'll run this town"

"Ok, let me say Alex goodbye."

*******************************************************************************

Ride to home was a total disaster. My aunt kept telling me about how I shouldn't doing a date with my teacher, especially a one who was told to be a old playboy. Then I told her she was right and I was ready to head out for a club.

"THIS IS SO FUCKING LOUD IN HERE!" my aunt yelled at me. The club was dimly lit and smelled leather. It had a stage on the middle and the bar was rested on the farest corner of the club. Some guys were hitting on me but I kept on turning them down.

I was having my fifth drink when someone grabbed me by the arm. For my surprise, it was my cousin Ben.

"BEEEEN!" I threw myself all over him with giggles. He chuckled and pushed me away,still holding me thight.

"How did you get in?" he said, raising his eyebrow at me. I looked around to see Alice, but instead I fell on Ben, who was holding back his laughter.

"I was with Alice, our auntie, but I bet she's shagging with a guy upstairs." said between my giggles. When I'm drunk I giggle al ot.

"Ok, you're druk, let's get you out of here." Ben said, sending a text to someone. My eyes searched through the club, looking for Alice. Instead of Alice, I found a really drunk Alex,even drunker than me, literally having sex with a girl in the middle of a girl group. The girls were all kinky and fake blonde. Nicki Minaj was way much real then them. I must have said that aloud because I earned a wierd look from Ben.

"Who are even faker then Nicki Minaj?" he said between chuckles. Being as drunk and idiot as I am I pointed that group and yelled. "THESE KINKY WHORES!"

You know the bad comedy movies, when main character says something about the popular whore of the school just in the time when everyone goes silent, well it was exactly like that. I chose the time when DJ stopped the music. The girls turned to me angry and disgusted looks on their face, wrinkling their surgered noses. Alex tilted his head up from the breasts of the girl whom he was literally eating up and looked in a shock. I shook my head at him as ben grabbed Alice by the arm and they both dragged me out of the club. I could hear Alex ran after me, but I was too drunk and sad to give a couple of shits about that.

*******************************************************************************

Next morning I wake up as a wreck. My head was pounding and my brain was pressuring the sides of my skull. I groaned and moves my hand on my nightstand till it touched my phone. I turned it on and for my surprise it was twelve pm. I turned on my phone to see 56 missed calls and 567 textes from Alex. I turned it off again as I let the pain got my back again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me days to update. I just wrote it again and again and whenever I was satisfied with it it just erase itself:D