Status: I'm working hard on it.

Stop Stop

Chapter Five

"I'm never drinking this much again." My aunt was sitting on a tool at the kitchen, burried her head in her hands. I nodded silently to approve her point.

"Me neither."I was searching for some pain killers desperately in the kitchen drawers.

"Looking for these?" my mom said,holding the pain killers in her hand. I nodded sorely. "If you want those,young lady, we need to have a proper talk." My mom said sternly.

"Fine, but please let me take the pills first." I begged, using the force of my puppy eyes.

"Fine,but if we don't have that talk, you can say goodbye to your Platinium American Express." I pouted again, but this time earning a glare from my mum.

"Fine. What ever you say bro." I said swallowing the pills with a huge glass of water.

"Shut the fuck up,please."my auntie moaned while climbing down from the really tall stool, taking her coffee and shifting place towards living room.

I took my time, prepearing my breakfast, postponing the uncomfortable talk as much as I can.

"Soo,why you haven't told me you were going out with your teacher?" I bit more of my PBNJ looked at my mother guiltyly.

"Because you'd never let me go?"

"Exactly, you got my point. So guess who's grounded for the whole month?" I was pissed, it was just a dinner.

"Mom, it was just a dinner. No biggie." My mom opened her eyes,and believe me it made her look creepy.

"JUST A DINNER? YOU KNOW WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPEN IF SOMEBODY EVER FINDS IT OUT?" now she was yelling at me great,because I'm six years old.

"Yes mum,we were both avare of the consequences.Besides, I'm pretty sure that he made it very clear that he has no interest in me last night at the club." I made a coffee-shot. "Please,stop yelling at me my head pounds."

"Young lady, eventhough I feel sorry that you're heart broken, I'm still your mother, and I have resposiblities. So you're grounded for the next three days, starting from tomorrow, because today you,me and Alice will have every single clothing in the town." That's what I love bout my mum, she was the best.

"Hey, kikny bitch! Have you heard, we're gonna max our cards!" I yelled to my aunt, earning a series of bad words which included bith whore slut son and pussy.

"I love you too, now take two more asprins and a shower,because you smell like a hobo and get dressed." I said, also showing her my finger for her earlier nice words.

"You can shove it to your pussy like you always do."

"Yes and your only difference is you own a Dildo, you little bitch." I said making my mom choke on air.
"GIRLS SHUT UP!"

♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠

"SO LADADIDADI WE LIKE TO PARTY DANCING WITH MILEY DOING WHATEVER WE WAAANT" my mini concert was interrupted by my mother.

"The car is ready to leave, be quick."

"OK mom, coming right away!" I stepped out of shower and wrapped toels around my body. I dried myself and my hair,wore my bra and underpants. I opened the doors of my closet and chose comfortble things to wear shuch as a super-mini washed denim shorts and a loose shirt also a pair of beat out Chuck Taylor's. I got in to the bathroom again for my make up. I was going natural today, just a lipgloss and eye liner Nothing more or less.

When I got out of the room,I found my auntie sitting on my bed with a box on her hand and an evil smile on her face.

"What's going on,bitch?" I asked her, half jokingly-half serious. As the sound of the Word bitch, her smirk even got eviler. "Ok,you're freaking me out, what's going on?What's in that box?"

"Your early eighteenth birthday present. Open it." I wrapped out the gift-wrapping to reveal a White box with nothing on it. I half opened the box to reveal a big fake penis, well actually two big fake penises looking at me. She was now laughing so hard.

"Now, you don't have a boyfriend to do it with, you have to do it all by yourself."

"You are discusting."

"And you are messy, never leave traces behind you at the rooms in a bar. This box also has you speacial made bracelets and your welcome." I was far beyond pissed."And now you can retire your finger."

"YOU ARE GROSS."

"You know somebody has to do the sex talk. Your mom is just so conservative about that." She had a point in there.

"Let's go, they're waiting for us." I said,throwing my "toys" under the bed and dragging my laughing aunt out of the room.

♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠

"BEST.DAY.EVER." I screamed as we entered down the hall,our servants carrying our boxes.

"I have bought whole World and it's still not enough!" My mom said lookimg admiringly at her new Tiffany bracelet.

"Say that to your sister, she had everything."

The door opened,revealing my sister and my dad, also a handsome man behind him. The man was in his mid fourty's, his hair was partly white, he had blue eyes and he looked pretty effing much like Alex.

"BLUEEEEE!" Angie jumped in to my arms hugging me very tightly.

"Hey angel, look what I got for you!" I handed her the GAP bag and watched her open it up. Her face lit up with the vision of the sweater that she liked last weekend.

"YOU ARE THE BEST SISTER EVER." She said kissing my cheek and she went straight to my aunt WHO spoiled her with toys well toys that have nothing to do with the ones that she gave me.

"Blue,come meet my new partner."

"Nice to mmet you young Lady.I'm Mr. Monroe but you can call me James." I had to ask him.

"Well, if you don't mind can I ask you a question?"

"Sure,go ahead."

"Dou you have a son named Alex?" He seemed puzzled.

"No, but I have,had, a brother called Alex,he's been dead for twenty years. But my son's name is William. Here's apicture of him."

In the picture Alex was smiling directly at me. I was mesmerized. There was something dirty going on there and I had to find it.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a long time and two people unsubscried :( Sorry, my schedule is sooooo effing busy. It's a long chapter have fun!