Status: I'm working hard on it.

Stop Stop

Chapter 6

"If you excuse us my aunt will help me with my homework." I said, pushing my chair, picking up my plate.
"Yeah, since she has skipped the school today, she has some making up to do." my mom teased me,smiling. I laughed at her childish behaviour.

"Young lady, you're grounded for three days." My dad frowned at me. I sighed, pulled aunt Jen with me. She picked her plate and followed me to the kitchen.

"So, what's going on in that pretty head of yours?"My aunt asked, taking a twister from the freezer.

"We can't talk here,they might hear us." My aunt looked puzzled.

"Fine, let's go to your room." I dropped my plate into the sink, grabbed a nogger from freezern and ran upstairs. "Ok, spill what's going on?" I went inside my closet, changing into my pajamas.

"If you haven't noticed,these dude, freakishly looks like Alex. And when I asked him if he had a son called Alex he said no,but his dead brother,who died twenty years ago was named Alex. But his son called William!" I stopped for a breathe. "Then he showed me a picture of his son. Guess who was smiling at me from the phone screen?" I said,coming out of my closet. My aunt was thinking. She was a real blonde. I smacked her head. "Maybe it helps the working pace of your brain."

"Ouch,that hurt. But actually worked. Alex was smiling?" She asked. I nodded. "Oh my God! What are your plans?" I smiled at her in an evil way. I sat next to her, put my arm on her shoulders.

"I was wondering,if you can't sound Alina out?"I begged. "You two are pretty close."

"I'll do my best. But she's like a safe for secrets. I don't think I'll get something out of her." I pouted.

"You can always bribe her." I whşned. She shook her head.

"Show me that son of a bitch homework and we can study." I nodded and set on my chair, letting my aunt boss around and help me finishing my homework.

♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠

"Oh,here comes the lady of the night clubs." Melissa said,making Jade chocke on air. I patted her back.

"See,you almost killed our friend.I whined. Melissa politely gave me the finger. I returned her favour of course. "My fisrt lesson is cooking, what are yours?" I asked, applying pink lipstick on my lips.

"I have biology." Hayley said.

"I also have biology." Melissa said.

"Yikes!" I wrinkled my nose. Eventhough I wanted to be a molecular biologist I hated the crap that they sold us a biology.

"Jade an I are having some sexy dreams time with our fucking Handsome sports teacher." I licked my lips unintentially. Mr. Hermovic was hot. He was a total white Russian.

"Somebody has a lady boner!" Jade sang to my ear. I smacked her head and closed my locker. I was texting-walking at the same time right when I bumped into Alex. "I'm sorry Mr. Monroe." I moved aside and tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm.

"We need to talk about that night." he said, checdking the hall for an upcoming danger. I laughed sarcastically.

"It was meaningless, you made it clear that you have nothing to do with me." He immediately let my arm go and the wierd tangling feeling left with that. He looked hurt.

"I have too many things to do with you." he said,under his breath. I pretended not to hear.

"Well if you excuse me, I have a class to attend, which I'm already late for." With that, I pushed him and made my way down hall.

"Look, the thing is, my family disowned me this summer,so that's the reason I cannot inherit the family bussiness." I laughed bitterly at him. We stood too dangerously close.

"I could have easily believed you, if I haven't met your father yesterday,William." He looked startled at my words. I turned back on my heels,walked dawn the hall,crying.

"I fucking have feelings for him." I thought. It made me even more scared. I went straight to sports area,and hid under the bleachers which was empty for my luck. I quickly texted girls,told them where I am and summed up the story and asked them to come over.

When Melissa's head popped up, I was smoking my third cigarrette. "Hey!" Melissa said, picking up one cigarette from the pack. I handed her the lighter and the other girls showed up.

"Hey!" I greeted them, offering them cigarettes. I took one hit from my cigarette and let the poison dance inside my lungs. I slowly let the somke out watching others cough with every hit they take.

"Put them out, you'll get us caught." I said smiling at them.

"So you say that you met Alex's parents yesterday?" Jade asked, changing the subject and focusing on the main issue.

"Parent." I corrected her. "I only met his father, and his name is not Alex." The lloked at me with question marks floating all around their faces I told them every tiniest detail about last night.

"That jerk." Hayley exclaimed and we all nodded in agreement. "But why are you crying over a boy?"

My lips started to shiever,my vision got blurry. "I think I have feelings for him, I have feelings for my teacher." I was in tears now.

Alex's P.O.V.

I smiled at myself, knowing that she got the bait. I took my iPhone out and called my father. "Hello dad."

"Hello,William. Have you talked to her?"

"Yes,I did. Of course." My dad laughed at the other end of the line.

"So she got the bait?" my dad asked nervously.

"Yes, I approached her, pretended that I wantet to talk to her about our disastrous date night, then I told her that my parents disowned me and she told me that she met you last night and you told her my real name."

"That's good my son. Soon she will come around."he coughed. "Just don't screw it up other wise the king will be really upset with us."

"Fine dad.Take care." I hung up the phone. It was really hard for me to be a prince in disguise and being forced to marry a runway princess's grandaughter. I loved the life that I pretended to live. Being a simple math's teacher was nice. Falling for Blue was nice. I mean she's my student but since we were already destined to marry and I love her anyways so I can't help it!

"Mr. Monroe? Are you there?" a voice snapped me out of my space out. It was Melissa, friend of Blue. I nodded.

"Yeah,I'm okay." She offered me a small smile.

"Have you seen Blue? She was talking to you, and she didn't replied my texts." I shook my head.

"Maybe she's not answering because she's in clasroom?" I asked, which made Melissa burst into laughter.

"You really don't know her.It's cooking! She hates it!" Her words were echoing in my brain. I really don't know her. "Anyway so so you know which way she went?" I shook my head and smiled at her.

"She went that way." I pointed with my finger.

"She replied but thanks anyway." she said walking down the hall.

"Wait, where's she?" Melissa rolled her eyes at me.

"You really have a thing for her,don't you?" She said making me stop in my tracks.

"No,not happe-no, no way you can know abo- nope,no." I said sounding like an idiot. She laughed.

"It's fine,she most probably have some feelings for you, just keep your realtionship as a secret." she waved and left.

♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠♠ ♠ ♠

"Giorgio, get The Mole on the phone." I said as I waited for my personal agent.

"Yes,your highness." Marvin said as he waited for my orders.

"I want you to be friends with Blue sky."

"Blue Sky, as the Blue Sky that you're supposed to marry?" he asked,confused.

"Yes, but you're going to pretend like you're gay, so that she can't fall in love with you." I said, I almost saw him roll his eyes at me.

"Fine,whatever you say bro." I cleared my throat. "Sorry, your broness."

"Lear everything about her, hear her toughts of me and bring them to me immediately."

"How this will happen?" he asked on phone. I smiled to myself.

"You should check mirror sometime to see Harry Aldrin." I said. "Our new student."

"Fine, give me some time,so I can find a boyfriend." He said making me laugh. "See you."

"Yeah see you." I said. "Hold on a sec, please get your hair some yellow highlights,you know to make it more believble."

I knew that he was boiling up with anger. "You son of a Queen." he said before he hung up. One way or another, I was about to learn everything about Blue in every possible way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I know this chapter is kind of surprise for all of us. He wasn't planned to be prince. Surprises surprises.-Kitty.