Status: Completed :)

I'll Make You Feel Beautiful Once Again

Chapter 17

When I woke up the next morning, the sun was shining through the blinds of the window, and Vic was lying next to me, sound asleep. He had buried his head into my shoulder, and was clutching my waist so I wouldn’t leave. His hair was sticking to one side of his face, and his mouth was hanging open slightly. Small snores elicited from him as the grip he had on my shirt tightened and his leg was in between mine securely.

He looked so peaceful as he slept, so peaceful that it almost scared me. I couldn’t imagine some of the things that were running through his head right now. His thoughts and dreams seemed so much better than the shit he had to go through when he was awake. Every muscle in his face were relaxed, and not a single twitch could have been spotted at the moment. Vic’s cheeks were rosy, and his bottom lip was still a little swollen from where I had bitten down multiple times last night. A small purple bruise formed right above his collarbone, and I couldn’t help but smirk to myself. I had marked my territory wisely.

Shifting carefully so I wouldn’t wake him up, my eyes landed on the bedside clock on his nightstand. It was around 6:30 in the morning, about an hour until we had to leave for school. Across the room from us, Mike was sprawled out on his bed with his Harry Potter book over his face, making me wonder if he was really asleep or just fucking around. His long legs dangled off the side, and only half of the blankets covered his skinny frame. His pants were tight, held up by a belt just above his butt, and he was shirtless. The funny thing is that I didn’t even notice him come home last night, and I really wasn’t in the mood to hear his taunting since I knew for sure that he had caught us “cuddling” in the room he shared with his brother for the billionth time this week.

Prying Vic’s fingers from my shirt softly, I slipped out of the warm bed and my bare feet met the carpet underneath. Quickly and quietly, I yanked on my socks and pulled my jeans over my ankles and settled them onto my waist. As I picked up my jacket from its pile on the floor, I cringed when I heard Vic stir behind me, cursing myself that I had woken him up from his deep sleep. He looked so cute, I didn’t want to bother him. “Kels,” he mumbled sleepily, his voice low and husky. “Are you leaving right now?”

“Not unless you want me to,” I smiled warmly at him. He stretched out his arms towards me, silently beckoning me over. He kind of reminding me of a cute, little monkey, and not just because of his big ears. I reluctantly crawled back into bed with him, and he buried his head into my chest and tangled our legs together.

“Goodmorning,” he whispered lowly.

“‘Morning, baby,” I grinned, watching him wrinkle his nose at the petname. I pushed some hair from his forehead, smiling uncontrollably.

“What are you cheesing about?” Vic asked, tracing patterns on my arms with the tips of his fingers.

“I dunno,” I pouted, focusing on the sheets covering us. “I’m just happy to be able to see you every morning when I wake up, that’s all.” My cheeks blushed a beet red as the sentence left my mouth, and I really didn’t know why I said it. Of course I meant it, but I didn’t know if Vic wanted to hear it.

Throughout the few weeks that school has been in session, and during the numerous group therapy sessions I was forced to attend at Connections, I knew for a fact that I was developing feelings from the boy cuddled into my side. However, I didn’t exactly know if Vic felt the same way. Sure, it might have been obvious when he kissed me or when he called me every night this week; but I couldn’t wrap my thoughts around it. It wouldn’t make sense, Vic wanting to actually talk to, even kiss a skinny boy like myself.

Before I could make my head explode from my spinning thoughts, Vic was pulling me closer, his lips smashing onto mine. My fingers found the skin on his waist, and I traced the scars with my nails like a trail. Vic shivered next to me, opening his mouth to gasp and allowing me to shove my tongue through his teeth. Our tongues fought for dominance, even though he should know who would win.

“No, no, no,” Mike suddenly barked at us. “Just because you think I’m asleep, doesn’t mean you can start fucking like bunnies while I’m still in the room.” Vic cackled loudly and slipped out of the bed, leaving me to blush and hide under the blankets like an idiot.

“And how many times have you snuck a girl into the house and tried to fuck her, hm? Did I ever complain?” Vic shot back to Mike while pulling some clothes out of his dresser. I watched him closely as he set his outfit aside and fished through the many stacks of tapes before pulling out a single blue one, shoving it into the cassette player. The Offspring began to pour through the speakers and I smirked; if there was anything else more beautiful than Vic, it was his music taste.

“You probably enjoyed it,” Mike retorted, never leaving his position on his bed as Vic shuffled around.

“Mikey, let me remind you that you’re talking to a cake boy here. Do you really think I enjoyed listening to you and your ‘lady-friend’ have at it?” Vic laughed, pulling his jeans over his legs. Mike ended the conversation with a loud chuckle, then climbed out of bed to disappear to the bathroom across the hall.

Vic then sat down next to me on the bed, pressing his thigh against mine and blushing softly. I reached out towards him with my hand, and grabbed his chin in between my thumb and index finger. “You know, last night, I meant what I said,” I told him in a hushed tone. “I’ll keep my promise for as long as it takes, Vic.” I watched as Vic let his teeth gnaw at his bottom lip, and he twiddled his thumbs nervously. Forcing him to look at me, I pressed my lips to his gently, trying to make him understand what words couldn’t explain. He melted into the kiss, his mouth soft and sweet against mine. Vic rested his hand on my knee, squeezing innocently as I tangled my fingers into his thin hair.

“Kellin,” he whined against my lips. “Why are you so nice to me?”

I smirked against him, our lips still touching slightly and the heat of his breath hitting my cheeks. I pecked him one more time before whispering, “Because you deserve it, Vic.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously hate this chapter with a burning passion like lol it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to and it's crap. I'm so so sorry. Don't hate me. The next chapter will be much much better so pleasepleasepleaseplease comment and tell me what you think. Your commentary just might make me post the next chapter first thing tomorrow^^
With all love.
-GLORIA