The Lucky Winner

Chapter 9: Mom

We got back into bed and slept for a few hours I think cause when I woke up, I had 8 missed calls and it was all from my mom. I tried to call her back but she didn't answer. I called just as many times as she did. No answer. "It's okay. She's probably in a meeting. She's fine." I think to myself. A few minuets after those calls I got a phone call. "Please don't get up." Louis says. "I have to. It may be my mom. It's unknown. I still answer it. "Hello?" I say to the breath on the other line. "Is this (Y/N)?" The man speaks. "This is she...." I say. I dropped the phone. I can hear Louis shouting my name. I dropped to my knees with tears in my eyes. I wouldn't answer Louis as much as I tried. I didn't know what to do with my self. Louis called the rest of the boys. "I'll get some medics!" Liam shouted as he ran out the door. Louis was holding me while asking me what the man said. "The medics are here!" Liam shouted running into the bedroom. "Sir, you're going to have to lay her down on the bed." One of the medics said while the other one was rushing to get the tests out. Lou laid me down. I finally spit out some words. "My.....Mom....." And that was it. Louis and the boys I think figured it out because they have tears in their eyes and Louis is crying into Niall's shoulder. "She's just having a minor panic attack. She'll be alright." The medics say as they're shutting the door. "(Y/N)!!!" Louis said as he jumped on the bed and held me tight. I was kind of okay now but I was still in tears. The rest of the boys jumped on the bed too and held me really tight. "I'm okay guys. It had to of happened some time." I say with tears. "No. It's not okay." Louis says kissing my head as tears run down his face. "Well where am I gonna stay? My dad left me and my mom when I was 3 and my mom is gone. I'm only 17 so I can't live at my house." I say whipping the tears from my face. "YOU CAN STAY HEAR!!! WITH ME!!!!!" Louis shouts with a smile on his face.