The Lucky Winner

Chapter 11: A Night With Lou

We got back to his-...Our house. He sat my bags in our room. "I'm gonna take a shower. I'll be out in 20 min." I tell Lou. "Okay babe. We can watch a movie when you get out." He says smiling. I smiled and shut the door. I went into the bathroom and took my clothes off then stepped in the soothing water. I finished about 15 minuets later. I had my bra and undies on but I forgot to put my other stuff in the bathroom. I walked out the bathroom door and Louis was sitting on the bed. "WHAT THE HELL LOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?? THE DOOR WAS-" He cut me off, "Unlocked. You forgot to lock it." He says getting up and kissing me. "Lou, what did I tell you about that stuff? Marriage. Then maybe." "Fine. But that doesn't mean I can't do this:" He said as he pulled me into a tight kiss and lifting me up. "Put me down so I can get changed. Then you can kiss my lips all you want." I say as his face brightens up. "I'll be in the living room." He says as he winks. "I walk over to my bag and grab my pink and purple PJs and slip them off. I walk in the living room and find Louis on the couch giving me a smirk. "Uh oh... What's going on..?" I say as he gets up and walks over to me. He kisses me with all he's got and says, " I Love You (Y/N)." "I love you more, Boo." I say and kiss him again. "You don't remember?" He says concerned but he's still enjoying his time kissing my neck and holding me tight. "It's our 2 month anniversary" he says chuckling.