The Lucky Winner

Chapter 17: Christmas Decoration

"Can we make it official on Instagram and Twitter?" Harry asks. Me and Louis look at each other. "Won't she get hate? I don't want her to be hurt by the language" Louis says as Danielle comes down the hall. Me and Louis sit on the couch and think. "Sure. I will be fine." I say to Harry and Liam as they post the picture. Liam gets up after Danielle reaches the end of the hall where the mistletoe is. She didn't know it was thee but Liam stopped her at the end of the hall. "Look up." He says to Danielle. She looked up and saw the mistletoe. They both leaned into a kiss. It wasn't very long at all. Maybe 2 sec. But that was it. Louis pulled me into his lap and kissed my cheek. "You guys wanna decorate the tree now?" Danielle asks in a happy voice. "Yes! Lets get to it!" Lou shouts getting up and making me fall. "I am not sorry for that" He laughs. He runs over and gets the décor out of the box. We all get up and go get some of the items and hang them on the tree. We hung 'em all up and all that was left was the star. Louis and Liam gave me a boost so I could hang the star at the top of the tall and beautiful lit up tree. "Christmas. The best time of the year." Louis says kissing my cheek.