The Lucky Winner

Chapter 18: Christmas Eve

*2 weeks later* It was the night before Louis' birthday. I made him stay up until midnight. He didn't know what for. The clock struck midnight. "HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY BOO BEAR!" I shout and hug him tight. "No. Merry Christmas Eve." He says with an annoyed tone. It's like he doesn't like his birthday. "What's wrong, boo?" I ask with a pouty face. "I don't like to celebrate my birthday because it just tells me I'm getting older. Sorry. I should've told you before." Lou says. "Awww. It's okay boo." I say and kiss his cheek. "Let's get up to bed. I'm getting tired." Lou says getting off the couch and walking up the stairs. I follow him. We get into bed and I'm wearing the same stuff he gave me a few weeks ago. He cuddles up next to me and buries his head into my neck. "Goodnight. I love you." he says as I say it back. "We didn't wake up for a while. But when we did, we just laid in bed for like an hour and finally got up to get dressed. We had o go to the mall and get everyone a present. We ended up getting Niall his favorite after shave, Liam a bunch of Disney movies, Zayn a door mirror, Harry a pear of new sunglasses. "Where's my gift?" I ask playfully. "It's at home. You'll get it tomorrow." He says winking at me. "Oh okay. Your gift is-" I say but get cut off by Louis. "My gift is your gift. Don't get me anything." He says kissing my forehead as we pay for the stuff and head out to the car to go home. By the time we got home it was 5:00 and twitter was trending "#welcome(Y/N) #happybirthdaylouistomo" "Your fans really love you, Lou. You know that right?" I ask and smile. "I know. And I know you love me more though." he says winking. We got home and rapped all the presents up then put them under the tree. By the time everything was ready to go and be Christmas, it was 8:00. We drank hot chocolate and watched movies until we both fell asleep.