The Lucky Winner

Chapter 2: The Concert

I wake up and realize today is the big day that I get to meet One Direction!!!!! I look at the time and it's 10:00 in the morning and the concert is at 2:00. I start freaking out as I run to my bathroom. I start to put some make-up on an then I walked over to my phone. You have a text from your mom, "Hey (Y/N). I hope you remembered my business trip is today. I had to leave early but, I hope you have fun at the concert. I will be back home in about 2-3 weeks at the most. Love you!" "Okay. Love you too!" I reply as I walk back to the bathroom putting the finishing touches to my make-up. I started to panic when the clock hit 1:00 but, I still managed to stay under control. I put my crop top on and then my shorts. I flat ironed my hair and put my favorite red beanie on as I walked down the stairs so I could slip my feet in my red Toms. I grabbed the V.I.P. pass and put in around my neck then put my ticket in my purse. I grabbed the keys and ran out my door. I started driving and finally arrived at the concert around 1:55. I grabbed my seat at the concert. I heard the music start then, the lights turned on, the screaming started, the boys voices were surrounding my hearing, then, I saw the 5 boys singing right in front of me. Louis catches my eye. He's staring right into my eyes. He whispers something into Zayn's ear during Harry's solo. I can't make out what they were saying but Louis pointed at me while talking to Zayn. Zayn says something back I don't know what he's saying. They were saying what a great time they had on stage and then they walked backstage. I went to the gate the lady told me to come to after the concert. I showed the man my pass and he lead me back stage.