The Lucky Winner

Chapter 7: Vacation at Louis'?

"I just realized I should get home. My mom is on a business trip and she gets back in 2 weeks." I say to Louis. "No!!! You cant just leave! You can stay here with me! I can drive you to your house to get your stuff. We can have movie nights together! C'mon please???" Lou begs. "Fine. Just until my mom gets back though." You reply as Louis starts screaming yay. You start to laugh. "Can we go get my stuff?" I ask. "Yep. Let me get my keys." He grabbed his keys and we walked out the door and got into his Porshe. "Wow" I said. "You like?" he says with a joking voice. "Yes. I'm impressed. It's so professional." I laugh. "Very funny." He says giggling. As we were driving, we sat in silence. But it wasn't awkward. It was nice. You guys arrived to your house and you unlocked the door. "You're not allowed in my room!!" I shouted. He said, "OH yes I am. I'm going in anyway!" He raced up the stairs and opened the first door on the left. It just happened to be your room. "Wow. You have a good taste in guys. He says standing next to the poster of him making the same pose/ face. You laugh and start packing. You only brought a few pairs of clothes because its only for 2 weeks. You grabbed your make-up and put it in your bag. You grabbed Louis' arm and pulled him out of your room and out the front door. You guys started driving back until you finally got to his flat.