The Lucky Winner

Chapter 8: Lets Make It Official

It's been a week since I've known the boys. Me and Louis' were in bed, cuddling, when I got a text from my mom. "Hey (Y/N), I just needed to tell you that I'll be home in another month. I have to go to Mexico then Oregon. I'm sorry." "Uggghhhhh" I replied. "What's wrong, babe?" Louis asked me. WAIT. Did Louis Tomlinson just call me "babe"? I'm gonna die. "Oh. My mom just told me she will be gone for another month." I told him with a pouty face. Louis pulled me in closer to the point where a space between us is non-existant. "Good. That's extra time for me to do this:" He said as he kissed me passionately. Sparks flew through my stomach. I giggled and then we both went down stairs. We find the boys playing Xbox in the living room. "What the hell are you 4 doing here?" Louis asked with a funny tone. "Spy-" Niall got cut off by Zayn "Playing Xbox." We both laughed. "Okay then." I said giggling. "So, when are you guys gonna make this relationship Official?" Harry asked with a chuckle in his voice. "Right now. (Y/N), will you be my official girlfriend?" Louis asked with a smile. "Why I'd love to!" I say while he pulls me into a kiss. "Get a room!!!!" Niall shouted. "You do realize that you're in MY house...." Louis says looking at him funny. "Good point. Let's go boys. This official couple need some official alone time...." Niall says with a smirk on his face. "Alright." The rest of the boys say while me and Louis go back up to bed.