Washout

005

I soon as I got back to my apartment I started slamming down the beers I bought. Thought I 'd give myself some liquid courage and give Scott a piece of my mind. I would tell him off, tell him how much of a stupid fucker he was. I waited and waited and Scot finally came home.

"Davie? You here?" I heard him call out as he came in. I got out of bed and immediately my head started swimming. I headed for the stairs and I could feel the rage filling up inside me among other things.

"How could you fucking do that to me Scot?" I said coming down the stairs and seeing him.

"I told you! It was a mistake. I totally didn't mean it at all. I didn't even like it." He added.

"Oh yeah?" I said. I started to get really woozy, I didn't know how Scot could drink all day like this.

"You okay? You seem kinda sick right now. You seriously need to calm down."

"Calm down? I'm not gonna calm down!" I felt like I was going to vomit. "I fucking hate you and what you did! You just can't do shit like that to someone you love." I could feel the room getting hotter and hotter, or maybe it was just me.

"For the last time, it was a huge fucking mistake! Biggest mistake I've ever made, I swear. Please forgive me Davie." He begged grabbing my shoulders. I could feel it coming up.

"I-" I threw up. I vomited whatever I had eaten all over Scott and then some.

"Holy shit! He yelled and backed up immediately. "Fuck, you got it all over me!"

"You deserve it." I said hunched over with my hands on my knees.