Stuck

Chapter Four- Big Time Crush

- Logan’s POV-

For the past week, I have been busy with the guys, recording songs, recording the show and it seems every time I get home. There she is, the pool girl. I don’t know her name but man; she tends to blow my mind every time I see her. I never thought that a girl so pretty would be here, at my house cleaning the pool, it could have been anyone but it’s her. I’m not nervous to talk to her maybe I am. But I just know I’m going to lose my words when she's there in front of me. I’m normally cool around girls but I can tell she's something different. I spent time staring out my window, wanting to talk to her, I knew that I had to take chance. I changed to my swim shorts, put on my LA Dodgers hat, and Ray Bans, then went to the backdoor. I watched her take off her hoodie and pants, revealing her black bikini, she put on her Ray bans and NY Yankees baseball hat and jumped into the pool.
She swan around of while, I couldn’t take my eyes off her, got out to get the pool skimmer, then went back in. That’s my cue to go out, I quietly went outside, that’s when I heard her beautiful voice sing.
“On a Monday, I am waiting, Tuesday, I am fading. And by Wednesday, I can't sleep then the phone rings, I hear you and the darkness is a clear view cuz you've come to rescue me”
I wanted to say something but I was already tripping over my words, I had to get my mind straight that’s when I blurted out “Hey” then smiled.
“Hi, I'm Anna um the po-pool girl. And I should probably go huh?" Ugh, her voice. Beautiful.
"Oh, it's okay. Actually, I was enjoying your singing. I’m Logan by the way”
Her smiles, makes my heart melt. “Thanks. I've been singing for 9 years now. Well singing was my first language but I didn't start singing my own songs until I was 9."
I started to regained my cool, “That’s cool, singing was my first language too ha” I couldn’t help but to smile cause she was pretty. “You know you really don't have to come over everyday just to clean the pool"
"Ha yeah well I rather be here than at home. Because all I do at home is clean, cook and do homework, which it gets tiring, and annoying. When I come here, I tend to just let all my worries go"
Awww, I feel bad for her, “Where do you live?"
"Across the street" she chuckled.
"I see, are you home alone?”
“Well most of the time. My friend Sara tends to just randomly come over, but it’s kind of lonely at home”
"Well you are always welcome here. Because my mom is usually gone cause she goes back to Texas a lot to be with my dad, and so really, I’m home alone most of the time too. Even though I'm hardly ever home, cause I have to go to work”
“Aww, I’m sorry. That must suck. My brother is never really home cause of work. And soon I won’t be able to see him at all. Only through a webcam ha.” Anna started to clean the pool, while still talking to me.
“That must be hard, wait how old are you?”
“Ha I’m 19. What about you?”
“I’m 21. I feel kind of old now” I chuckled.
“Aww you’re not that old. The older the wiser thought right?” she flashed me the cutest smile before going under the water. That right there, that smile and girl worth dying for. I jumped into the pool.
“Hey! Can’t you wait until I get dooone?” Anna glared at me.
“No, it’s hot out here. Besides it is my pool”
“Yeah fine, just never mind” She continued to clean. I got out of the pool, then stepped to the edge and did a back flip in, that’s when Kendall, James and Carlos came over. Kendall was getting ready to take off his shirt then James pushes him in.
“AHH! HEY!”
“Shut up! You like it man!”
James then jumped into the pool, Carlos looked towards Anna, and smiled at her. I knew Carlos and he was liking Anna already! No! Hell No! This one is mine! So I splashed Carlos, “HEY!” Carlos looked at me, as I gave him a glare.
“Hey Logan, who is that?” James asked.
“That’s our new pool girl she comes over every day to clean the pool”
“Does she have a name?” Kendall asked, sarcastically.
“Yeah her name is-“
“ANNA!!! WHERE THE FRICK ARE YOU!!!!” Someone yelled. I looked over at Anna who had her eyes closed looking so annoyed, she opened her eyes.
I looked at Anna “Anna, what was that?”
“Ha um THAT would be my friend Sara. She’s probably looking for me”
“Oh where is she?” James smiled.
“She’s across the street, she basically lives with me ha. Oh and that wasn’t even her loudest yell”
“Really?” James asked as his eyes widen.
“Yeah, she’s crazy I know”
“'ANNA!!! GET OVER HERE!!! I WANNA TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!” Sara yelled again.
Anna sighed, “I’ll be right back guys” Anna swam over to the end of the pool and got out. Oh my God! Her body was amazing! All of our eyes watched her get out of the pool and walk out to the street.

-Anna’s POV-
Ugh! Sara! Oh well kind of GLAD she called me, it was kind of awkward being in a pool of OHMYFUCKINGGOD! Hot guys! But OHMYGOD! Logan ugh! He is just so wow, ha. He is just so amazing looking, his body, and the ugh just wow.
“What Sara?”
“Hi”
“Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Wow. Oh my God, wow”
Sara smiled, “Hey come here I want to introduce you to some…guys”
“Oh guys? No, I wanna stay here though. I don’t wanna meet guuuuuyyysss”
“No, you’re coming with me” I grabbed Sara’s arm and pulled her across the street. I got across and opened the gate to where the guys were.
“Sara I wanna introduce you to --“
Sara screamed and run back out, I have no idea why she just did that. I looked at the guys then the way Sara went. “Wha? Umm…I--”
They guys chuckled, “Hey what's so funny?” I was still so confused.
“I guess she knows who we are”
“What are you talking about?” I want to know WHAT is going on!
Logan chuckled, “You mean you don’t know who we are?”
“Um no? Should I?”
“YES!”
“James shut up”
“Sorry. We’re in band”
“Oh? What band?”
“Big Time Rush”
Oh. My. GOD! My mouth dropped, “NO WAY!” All the guys smiled.