Status: i'll try to update when i can

How Are We Here

Do you feel like a man?

Andy's POV
Ashley and Juliet are taking a while what if something happened to them

"Andy chill, they'll be back" Jake snapped me out of my thoughts, I guess he read my mind because i didn't say anything. He must be worried too, then Ashley and Juliet bust through the door. Juliet was crying and ash was out of breath. Something big happened.

"Juliet go it's okay" ash yelled and Juliet ran off not hesitating to think other wise.

"Ashley whats going on?"

"He..... I..... We....." He fell over looking like he was gonna pass out

"CC Jinxx!!!" Jake yelled

i ran off to find Juliet she was hiding in the bathroom i could hear her faint cries though the door.

"Juliet open up"

"No go away" She said between cries

For some reason i listened and went back to ash and Jake who we're now with jinxx and cc making Ashley drink a bunch of water. They got up and went outside he probably told them and not me. I followed them outside. There he was standing in front of all of us wanting to get to MY Juliet. Ash doesn't even have to explain it anymore I got it all from seeing his face again. He smelt like alcohol and cigarettes.

"Leave Juliet alone!" Ash yelled.

"No shes mine now that fags"

"What did you just call him?!" CC yelled while walking up to him

"You heard me fag!" cc ran at him but jinxx grabbed his shirt and pulled him back.

"Oh your faggot boyfriend stopped you" Jake grabbed both of them and pulled them as much as possible

"Hes not my boyfriend!" cc yelled trying to pull away as much as possible. I need to do something about this and quick before it seems like i don't care.

"I advise you to leave"

"What if i don't?"

"you deal with us" Ash said walking up to him

"All of us" Jake said walking up to him and letting go of jinxx and cc.

"What are you fags gonna do about it?"

Jinxx ran up and punched him, he fell to the ground and layed there for a second he finally got up and tried to punch jinxx but hit his cod piece. maybe that is good in a fight. Ash kicked him in the stomach. he fell backwards then got up we all ran at him and hit him. He fell to the ground and it looks like hes gonna pass out.

"That's what were gonna do" i said while kicking him in the stomach one last time.

"Juliet!!!" I yelled while getting back on the bus and running to the bathroom.

I tried to go in and surprisingly it was unlocked. She was cleaning her arm and bandaging it. There was blood all in the sink. He did something to her.....

Or did she do that to herself?

The end

JK ive got more but its the end of this chapter ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: red jumpsuit apparatus, face down

well..... its been a while and ik i promised but i had a lot of school work and family stuff my brothers girlfriend should be having her baby today cus their enducing her (idk how to spell it) they dont want me around the baby though cus they think ill turn it gay or into "an emo fag" if im ever around the baby im not aloud to listen to music or have my fake piercings in .-. lame!!!!!!!!

Well thats all for now btw most of you know that song ^^^^ if you grew up listening to punk rock like my lucky ass lol but if you havent listen to it