Status: One-Shot~

You're Everything I Wanted

1/1

“Alex seriously, where are you even taking me?”

The question hung in the air as the older male pulled his recently official boyfriend by his wrist into a hiding space. This was the perfect place for Alex to really impress his Jack; he couldn’t do much anyways for he wasn’t old enough for the real things in life. They were just juniors in high school.

“Alex,” Jack whined, “this better be amazing. Like, better than somebody having sex on a wall and calling it majestic.”

Alex abruptly stopped, feeling Jack crash into his back and turned to face him.

“What the fuck are you talking about? Who even says that?”

Jack giggles and shrugs, not wanting to explain the weird thought and have Alex think he was crazy. “I don’t know. I just thought of it and how weird would it be if somebody just told you that? I probably would just leave after that.”

Alex shook his head and continued pulling Jack along.

----
Jack gasped as Alex bit his neck. They’ve been making out since Alex announced this first date a success, and that was almost over four hours ago. Though, Jack wasn’t complaining, he loved how Alex felt on top of him and how well he treated Jack during this. He couldn’t be happier.

Alex couldn’t help but feel the same way. He’s liked Jack for so long now; they’ve always gone to school together but never noticed each other until freshman year. They were in the same English class and Alex could never imagine how attached he can be to somebody. Jack has been his everything since then, he would sneak into his house when Jack needed cheering up, he would stay up long hours into the night with Jack just eating candy and watching bad movies. Alex loved spending all his time with Jack, he loved everything about him. From his long, lanky, awkward limbs to his strange skunk hair. He loved it all.

Jack got pretty tired of Alex always being the dominate one and flipped Alex and him over, so he was the one straddling Alex.

Jack brushed his lips to Alex’s ear, “I’m so sick of you trying to be dominating all the damn time.” Jack whispered.

Alex shivered and gasped and Jack started kissing from his jaw to his collarbone. God, if they kept this up any longer they were going to have some pretty obvious problems and Alex didn’t want to ruin the end of a perfect date with regret.

“J-Jack,” Alex breathed “I don’t think we should really rush into things, y’know?”

Jack looked up from a spot he had been working on Alex’s collarbone and smiled at Alex.

“I can’t believe you’re my boyfriend, Alex. It’s unreal how right everything is with you. Everything about you is right, even down to the stupid bandana that you wear all the time.”

Alex laughed, “Yeah well, this bandana got somebody like you so there is no room to complain.”

Jack rolled his eyes and lied down next to Alex and reached for his hand, interlocking their fingers.

Alex looked over at Jack and watched as he stared into the night sky; eventually Jack noticed him staring and looked over at Alex. They stared into each other’s eyes and Alex finally leant in and kissed him softly.

---

It was the end of their night and Alex was driving Jack home. Jack looked over at Alex and wondered how he could snatch Alex from all the girls that always eyed him in the hallways. It was no lie that Alex was attractive, all the girls wanted him and they openly expressed it. Alex always ignored it and only paid attention to Jack and Jack only, when a girl approached him and flirted with him, Alex would turn to Jack and act like she wasn’t there.

Alex absolutely hated how the girls acted towards him, treated him like he was a piece of meat to fight over. He was a person with feelings; he wasn’t just a pretty boy. Jack treated him like he was a true person, like he was somebody. And Alex loved that about Jack. He didn’t think he was in love with Jack; he just loved what Jack did for him.

Alex pulled into Jack’s driveway and shut the car off. He looked over at Jack to find him already looking at him, Alex smiled.

They exited the car and walked to Jack’s front door. Jack turned to Alex and wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his forehead on Alex’s. Alex slid his arms loosely around Jack neck and sighed in content.

“I had a really great time, Alex.” Jack nudged his nose against Alex’s. “You’re such a romantic, Gaskarth”

Alex laughed, “Yeah well; somebody in this relationship has to be. You’re too caught up in all the stupid dick jokes you make to be a real romancer.”

Jack rolled his eyes and opted instead of making a snide comment to just kiss Alex. He responded immediately and knotted his fingers in Jack’s hair. Jack didn’t really want it to become heated, so he just kept it innocent.

Eventually they broke off and just smiled at each other.

“Thanks for this, Alex,” Jack nuzzled his head into Alex’s shoulder. “I really did have a great time with you.”

Jack leaned back up and kissed Alex softly, “Goodnight.” He whispered.

“Goodnight, love,” Alex said softly and watched as Jack entered his house. He turned around, got in his car, and sighed deeply before turning the car on and backing out of Jack’s driveway.

When Alex got to his house, he walked through the door and when he shut it he leaned on it and closed his eyes. He sighed happily.

“Best fucking night ever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, hello. So.. I made this as a request for my friend Lauren, and since Megan, Alyssa, and I all share this account, I thought why the fuck not and posted this ^^
My name's Parrish by the way, hello c: You can follow me on tumblr or something~ http://illbefine-my-dear.tumblr.com/
I might be doing this more often so wee