Status: Possibly triggering. Dont read if triggered easily. But other than that enjoy!!

Sex in a Stereo.

Best Show Ever.

"Thank you all so fucking much!!" I yelled into the mic I held in my hand. I was sweaty, gross, but oh so happy. This show was one of the best we had ever played. There were so many people here. The crowd was just a sea of screaming people who knew all the lyrics to our songs. I loved them all. I looked at Jack to the left of me. Then to Zack on my right and glanced at Rian back at his drum set. I loved them all too.
"We'll see you next time guys!! Stay amazing!" We began to play our closing song, Dear Maria.

****
"Hey Jacky." We were walking back to the bus. I grabbed Jack by the waist pulling him closer to me and kissed the taller boy on the lips.
"Hey Lex." He said pulling back smiling.
"Oh come on guys!! Save it for you bunks later!" Rian, who had been walking ahead of us looked back. He was just joking and we knew it. He actually thought it was very cute and loved to see two of his best friends fall in love more and more each day.
"Okay Dawson. You can watch if you want!" I looked at him with a smile painted on my face. He smiled and turned back around, shaking his head.
"Are we really gonna do it later?" Jack looked at me. He smiled and he had instant bedroom eyes. Damn.
"Maybe...Maybe not...." I loved to tease him. It was pretty funny to see how he reacted, all the while knowing that I was joking and we would indeed being "doing it".
"Oh come on Lexy. Don't play that game." He leaned down and kissed me hard. We were almost to the bus. I pulled away and took him by the hand. We walked quickly to the bus and got on.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah..Just let me know how this is guys. I've never done anything this serious before so I apologize if it's really bad. And don't worry all the problems promised in the description will come!