Status: Possibly triggering. Dont read if triggered easily. But other than that enjoy!!

Sex in a Stereo.

Where's My Boy?

I woke up. I had no idea what time it was. The shade to my bunk was closed and Jack was gone. Probably out getting breakfast or something. He was so cute and good to me. I couldn't ask for anything more....I opened my shade to see Rian across at his bunk. Jack's was above his but the shade was open and he was nowhere in sight. Rian was reading some magazine. When I opened my shade though he looked up at me.
"Afternoon sleepy head." He smirked in my direction.
"What time is it?"
"Oh around two...So what happened last night?" He looked over at my messed up hair and still naked body.
"Oh man. Sorry." I covered myself up with a blanket and Rian laughed.
"It's cool man. Not the first time I've seen you naked....So what happened?"
"Oh like you don't know. I'm sure you're the one who closed the shade for us."
"No. It wasnt me. I think it might have been Zack. I don't really remember....All I know is Jack crawled out pretty early this morning. He looked a little upset but he might have just been tired."
"Okay...Well I should go find him."
I got up and threw on a pair of boxers, skinny jeans, a gray v-neck, a matching beanie, and my shoes. I walked out to the main part of the bus, mumbling a see you later to Rian. I saw Zack sitting outside. He was using his good camera to take some photos. A little hobby of his. I walked out the door and stood next to him.
"Hey man. What are you up to?"
"Just came to find Jack. You?"
"Not much. Just taking some pictures of that cool building over there."
"Yeah. Why are we stopped anyway?"
"Bus troubles. Somethings wrong. They're trying to figure it out so we can get back on the road for the show tomorrow."
"Oh okay. Rian didnt tell me that....Anyway, you seen Jack anywhere?"
"I think he walked over that way. Maybe he was looking for a place to eat." He pointed toward a cluster of small buildings. Restaurants and things mostly.
"Awesome. Thanks Zack." I started to walk away and go towards them.
"Yeah, no problem. Just do me a favor and next time close your shade! That was not something I needed to see at three in the morning!"
"Not making any promises!" I heard Zack laugh as I continued to walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think? I'd appreciate some comments or suggestions or anything! :)