Status: Possibly triggering. Dont read if triggered easily. But other than that enjoy!!

Sex in a Stereo.

What Happened To Being Gay?

"What the hell did you do to him man?" Rian and I were sitting around with some of the other crew members. Zack was there, but we hadn't been able to find him yet.
"I didnt do anything. We broke up. That's it."

"Well he's broken. He wont eat and the show tonight sucked. Did you even explain to him why you broke up with him?"

"I didnt have a reason. I just did okay?........You want to come pick up some girls with me? I haven't done it in a while and I think I'm a little off my game."

"No man. I have to find Casadee."

"Alright then. I'll go find Zack. He can come with me." I got up and walked out of the room. I found Zack standing at the end of the hall.

"Hey Jack. What's up?"

"Hey man. Not much...What are doing out here?"

"Just wanted to get away from the noise for a few minutes."

"Oh cool...Do wanna come with me to one of the bars around here? Maybe pick up some girls?"

"What happened to Alex and being gay?"

"Nothing!...Sorry. I'm just getting annoyed. Rian hasn't left me alone about it."

"It's cool. I get it. You don't wanna talk....Let's go find some girls."

We left the area and found one of the local bars. We didnt have to leave until tomorrow sometime so we could stay for a while. There was a lot of girls to choose from...
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is a lot of talking but is gonna be really important later on! :)