Status: I'm choosing PG-13 just to be safe. Please, give some suggestions for the story, since this is my first published book..

Boys and Broadway Do Not Mix

A Brown Haired Goddess

I was on my way to my twin sister, Riley's graduation party. I had to stop and get her a present before she threw me out for NOT getting one. I parked my JEEP outside the house and grabbed the gift. It was a pair of neon green pumps that I saw her drooling over the other day(She's got a thing for neon). I walked in and was instantly overwhelmed by the Senior Party.

There were drinks everywhere, and really loud music. Riley was dancing with her annoying boyfriend, Chandler (He was annoying because their on-again, off-again relationship was really getting on my nerves). Riley spotted me, pecked Chandler on the lips, and scampered up to me. Now that I could see her, I didn't like it one bit.

She was wearing neon green bandeau top(A/N: Look it up!), a micromini black skirt that left little to imagination, no shoes, and bright green eyeshadow. She might as well've been wearing green glitter all over her body. Frankly, THAT would've covered her up better. Riley took me into a very tight hug as usually does when she doesn't want me to tell Dad.

"Hmm, I wonder what Dad would say if he knew you were nearly naked in public?" I taunted as squeezed her lovingly and let go.

"Hopefully nothing, because your not going to tell him, right?"

"And miss the chance of telling Dad his little angel came to the graduation party he planned, dressed as a stripper?!"

"C'mon! Okay, here's the deal.You don't squeal about this to Dad and I'll..." She looked around. "I'll set you up wiiiith...Morgan!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Morgan's your best friend, right? I've never even met her."

"Oh c'mon, she's totes into you! Turn around." I rolled my eyes again.' I don't even know what I'm looking.....' I started to think.Then, I saw the brown haired goddess sitting by the window. She was wearing a baggy lavender, off shoulder top that showed just enough of her creamy skin,blue jeans,and black studded boots. She wore nothing on her face, but cute nerdy glasses that covered her blue-green eyes. Her hair was tied up in ponytail with a few strands hanging loose.

I couldn't stop looking into her beautiful, beautiful eyes.

Once Riley seemed satisfied with her work she pecked me on the cheek, took her shoes, and roughly shoved me, in Morgan's direction, softly whispering, "Don't have too much fun." I stumbled and just barely caught myself before face-slamming the plush carpet. She giggled and it was so cute I had to smile. I started towards her. Morgan looked behind her, as if she expected someone else to be there. When, she looked back at me with a puzzled expression, I laughed and smiled. This time she gave me a flash of her amazing smile. Morgan then brushed a perfect strand of hair out of her face and looked down. I came to sit next to her by the window. 'She's very shy,' I thought, ' I hope when she comes out of her shell, I'm there to see it.' I wanted to hear her voice.

"So, what's your name? I'm William Levy." I already knew, but, I needed her to say it.

"M-Morgan. Morgan B-Bosch" She stuttered. Morgan's voice was decadent. There was something about it that made me never want her to stop talking.

"Morgan, huh? That's a pretty name. So, what's a beauty like you doing all alone at a graduation party?" She seemed a bit surprised that I had called her beautiful, which hurt me. Morgan's the most amazing girl ever.

"Oh well, I'm not really into parties and drinking and all that..." She mumbled.

"Really, neither am I." If she was surprised before, she was dumbfounded now. Her beautiful lips parted a little in bewilderment. I got the feeling that she hadn't had a boyfriend in awhile. I was determined to change that.

***************************************

2 hours later
Morgan was absolutely amazing. She was smart, funny, and beautiful. I wanted her more over each passing hour.

So, we were, laughing at a joke I'd just made when something hit me.

Okay, okay I have a question!" I wheezed, trying to fight the laughs. Morgan giggled that cute laugh again at my attempts.

"Okay, shoot."

I finally suppressed my smile.

"Are those glasses real?"

"Yeah, but they're only for reading" The levity had left her face a little. Hmm...

"Can I see you with them off?" Morgan bit her lip. She was scared.

"Oh c'mon! Just a peek!" I quickly snatched away her glasses before she could stop me. Morgan tried to look away, but I lifted her chin. And then....and then...I froze. I just stared at the brown haired goddess in front of me because there were no words (and still aren't) to describe her.

For some reason though, Morgan seemed upset with my reaction.

"I know Hunchback of Nortre Dame status, right" That is that worst way to describe Morgan. I felt like taking her into my arms and squeezing all the insecurities out. Morgan is my brown haired goddess.

"You really don't know how GORGEOUS you are"
♠ ♠ ♠
I think Will is soooooo romantic!

I forgot to do this last time!
Credits
Lights by Ellie Goulding
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
JEEP