Status: I'm choosing PG-13 just to be safe. Please, give some suggestions for the story, since this is my first published book..

Boys and Broadway Do Not Mix

Early Morning Musicals

May 8th, 5 AM

Oh Mickey, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Mickey
Hey Mickey

Oh Mickey-
You're so fine, and you're mine
I'll be yours till the end of time
'Cause you make feel
Yeah, you make me feel
So shiny and new

I had been woken up several times by now because of Riley and her stupid musicals. First, It was Teen Beach Movie, which, of course, she replayed 3 times. Then, It was Rent (though that time I heard someone who wasn't Riley singing 'Light My Candle' beautifully, but I disregarded it because I was tired) about twice.
And finally the present, which was Pitch Perfect for the second time. But, there was that angelic voice again. 'Who was that?' I thought.

I groaned as I lifted my tired body from my bed and stretched. I got up, put on a shirt, and briskly brushed my teeth.

'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but chains
and whips excite me
'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it

Something about that voice was so familiar as I walked down the stairs. Then, Riley's ragged voice cut in to my reverie.

Sex baby,
Let's Talk about you and me
Let's Talk about all the good things and the bad things
that may be
Let's Talk about Sex

'Wow, she is just terrible.' I thought. Then, Riley giggled. Wait,Riley doesn't 'giggle', she honks when she laughs.

No, I know that laugh. That's....

I slowly peeked from behind the wall.

Crap.

Why is there a goddess wearing piggy slippers in my living room?!?!
I started smiling like an idiot until I realized that I was still in my boxers. Teen Titan boxers, to be more specific. I bolted up the stairs as fast I could, but ended up tripping on the last step.

"GAAH!" I shouted. The movie abruptly stopped.

"WILL? Are you okay?" Riley asked. "Wait! Don't answer that! Why were you spying on us?!" She screamed, fuming. A glanced from Riley's navy blue eyes to Morgan's blue-green ones. They were bright with amusement and a light rosy red dusted her porcelain cheeks as she bit her perfect lips.

Perfect Lips.

"Hellooo! Will!" Riley snapped in front of my face. "You can make out with Morgan later! Go put some pants on, Weirdo!" I blushed bright red and Morgan looked mortified. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Just wait till Dad gets here, missy. You won't be so confident." She paled a bit at that, but tried her best to look indifferent as I walked back up to room.

"Yeah, well, aren't you getting a little old for Teen Titans, Beastboy!" Riley shot back as Morgan giggled that adorable little giggle that I honestly like too much.

1 hour later, I was downstairs making breakfast for all of us. Pitch Perfect had ended and Riley had delighted in putting in probably the worst film ever created: High School Musical. While Riley wailed the lyrics to 'Something New', I could feel Morgan's gaze on my back. I tried to focus on the omelette in front of me, but, my thoughts kept drifting to her. More specifically, her singing voice.

It was unlike anything I'd ever heard before. It was just like her regular voice; I never wanted it to stop. I put the last of the omelettes on a plate and shifted my gaze to Morgan. What was meant to be a quick glance ended up becoming a lingering stare into her beautiful eyes. She blushed as my gaze quickly flicked from her eyes, to her lips, and back.

"Alright, alright, you can oogle my brother later! FEED ME!" Riley shouted in her usual obnoxious tone.

"I-I don't....What are you talking about?" Morgan stuttered, brushing an invisible hair out of her face.

"Don't even try to deny it, Mo! You two have been making out with your eyes since Beastboy showed up." Riley stuffed sausage into her mouth. "I mean, for all I know, you've had your tongue down his throat since the party." I choked on my orange juice at that and Morgan stopped eating altogether. There was an awkward silence for awhile afterward.

"WHAT?" Riley demanded. Morgan cleared her throat.

"I, uh, I should get home. I should at least try to sneak in before Nina wakes up. Bye Riles." She hugged Riley and her eyes poured into mine. "Bye Will."

"Uh, Bye" I stuttered. Morgan gathered her stuff and started to walk away, each step producing an "Oink!" from her pig slippers. I dashed after her.

"Uh, hey, Morgan, I was wondering if that jam session you suggested last night was still , uh, open?" I rushed, afraid my Titan boxers had changed her mind.

"Yeah, yeah, sure! Uhm, I'll call you later to set up the deets?" Her eyes lit up.

"Uhh, yeah, talk to you later then." I smiled as I shoved my hands into my pockets. Morgan grinned.

"Bye Will." And she shut the door.

"Smoooth like buutta, Casanova!" Riley shouted from the kitchen. As I walked up to her at the table, she was finishing off Morgan's plate. "But, if you hurt her, I will not hesitate in hollowing out your body and selling it as a Halloween costume." She continued nonchalantly. Riley never fails to freak me out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to really reveal some of Riley's personality in this chapter, because she's basically the matchmaker. I really just made an older version of me: Obnoxious, Random, and Carnivorous.
Credits:
Pitch Perfect
"The Riff Off"
Rent
"Light My Candle"
Teen Titans
'Beastboy'
High School Musical
"Something New"