Reunited

Finally Happy Again

Meaghan's POV
Hi my name is Meaghan and I am watching YouTube just like everyday when I stay home on a weekend.
I saw a vieo called Andy Biersack and Meaghan. I clicked on it, and before you know it Andy Biersack and a little girl that looked just like me when I was 5 years old came up. It was before there one concert 11 years ago. I was 5 then and I knew I was adopted, but there is no way that I am the Meaghan that is in this video.
"Meaghan, what are you looking at?" my mom asked.
"Just watching a video of Andy Biersack and his daughter Meaghan from 11 years ago."
"Let me see it." My mom came over and took one look and closed the window.
"Hey what was that for? I was watching that!"
"No you weren't and you are not to watch any video about him and his daughter."
"Fine, but don't you think it's weird that his daughter is the same age as me and her name is the same as mine?"
"It's weird, but like I said, no more watching those videos," my mom said sternly.
"Fine." My mom left the room and I grabbed my headphones and plugged them in and went back to YouTube and went to my history to watch the video. I clicked on it and watched the video, it was then that I realized that I looked a lot like that Meaghan and also a lot like Andy. Well it's a good thing I got tickets for their concert tonight without my parents knowing, cause you know, I GOTS TO MEET THIS MEAGHAN!
That night...
"BLACK VEIL BRIDES BLACK VEIL BRIDES BLACK VEIL BRIDES." That was chanted for 30 minutes until Black Veil Brides finally came on and started the show off with Unbroken.
After the show...
I was the last person that would be able to see Black Veil Brides, and let me tell you, Andy looks horrible. He looks really sad and kind of... depressed. I finally got up there and got my things signed by all the guys and now it was time to talk to Andy.
"Hi, what's your name?" he asked me.
"Meaghan, are you okay? Cause you seem sad." I asked slightly worried.
"Beautiful name, and yeah I'm fine. It's just today is a sad day every year for me."
"Aw, why?"
"Today was the day I had my daughter Meaghan taken from me cause people thought I hurt her because she had a few bruises that were cause by a kid from her kindergarten class that day. You actually look a lot like her. How do you spell your name?"
"M-e-a-g-h-a-n."
"That's how my ex-girlfriend spelt her name."
"I watched a YouTube video of you and her. I showed the video to my mom and she flipped about me watching it for some reason."
"Really? What's your last name?"
"Thorn, but I'm adopted. All I have left from when I was younger is half of a picture." I said while pulling out the half of the picture. That's when Andy pulled out another half of a picture.
"I have half of a picture, it's a picture of my little girl when she was a baby, but it's only half of her because I gave her the other half." I grabbed his half of the picture and put it next to mine, I realized I found the other half of my baby picture.
"Now I know why my mom flipped."
"Why?"
"Look, our halves of our pictures fit together." I showed him the 2 halves fitted together. Before you know it, Andy shot around the table and engulfed me in a giant hug. I hugged him back.
"Andy, what are you doing?" asked CC.
"Shut up, let me remember this moment in peace."
"WHAT MOMENT, YOU'RE JUST HUGGING A FAN?" shouted CC.
"Not just a fan, I found Meaghan," he said with his face buried into the top of my head.
"How, you lost Meaghan 11 years ago, how would you know what she looks like now?" asked Jake.
"I wouldn't, but this Meaghan has the other half of Meaghan's baby picture. The same half I gave to Meaghan before she was taken away, see," he said showing the two halves together to the guys.
"Meggie Moo!!" shouted CC. He ran at me and Andy, scratch that my dad, and hugged the crap out of me.
"I remember that nick-name," I said smiling, "I've missed you guys, especially you daddy." I felt Andy smile through my hair seeing as his face is still buried in the top of my head.
"I've missed you too baby girl." Then the worst thing possible happened, my parents were walking by and saw me before my dad crushed me in a hug.
"Meaghan Nicole Thorn, what the hell do you think you are doing!!" shouted my 'mom'.
"Uh oh, I'm in trouble now. Just magical," I said turning around. My mom walked into my face and you could just see the steam coming out of her ears.
"What are you doing here? You are supposed to be at home studying and cleaning!"
"I did that all before I came here. I don't see a reason as to why I study cause I'm already on the High Honor role!" I shouted.
"You have to keep it so get your tight, slutty ass home and study!" she shouted. Tears started pricking at my eyes and my dad noticed. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug and started stroking my hair soothingly.
"The hell is wrong with you!" he shouted, "That is not how your supposed to talk to your child, oh wait, last time I checked Meaghan is my daughter that you have guardian ship over." My 'mom' walked over to us and grabbed my hair and started pulling me home. I started kicking and screaming for help from my dad and uncles. Andy grabbed me back and my hands flew to the top of my head to sooth the pain. The other guys stood in front of me and my dad in a protective way.
"Move freaks!" she shouted.
"Hell no. Cause no way in hell are you touching my niece again," said Ashley.
"She's not your niece!"
"Maybe not, but I treat her like she is, and I kind of am cause she's my god daughter. So shut the fuck up and keep moving," he said furiously.
"Not without her, so I ain't leaving."
"I should just go," I said into my dads chest.
"No, you aren't going home with them. They are horrible to you, no way in hell am I letting that happen." I just smiled at the fact that my dad has been out of my life for 11 years and he's still so protective of me, and so are my uncles.
"Okay," that's it, that's all I said on the subject.
"Come on Meaghan, time to go home," the bitch said.
"No," I said with full confidence, while turning to face her, "I'm not going home with you, I want to go home with my real dad."
"You can't, he's not your Gaurdian anymore," she stated smugly.
"So, I'm 16 and I'm allowed to take this to court and choose who I want to go with. And to let you know, it ain't you," I stated truthfully, "So, until then, I'm going to stay with my real dad."
1 week later...
"Mr. Biersack, you now have full custody of your daughter again," said the judge. A shit eating grin found its way onto my face and my dads. I jumped up and hugged my dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it R&R please