‹ Prequel: Broken Promises
Sequel: Unbreakable
Status: Completed! Sequel is up --->

The Tour Life of Adriana Perry

1 Day To Go.

As my eyes fluttered open, I rubbed my head. It was pounding, everywhere hurt and I felt like I was going to hurl. As I tried to sit up, Kellin who was led beside me, held me down with a smile on his face. “Morning pukey...” his morning voice was the hottest thing ever.

“I'm going to hurl...” He quickly moved his arm, I ran to bathroom connected to my bedroom. I made it, sitting on the floor beside the toilet I tried to remember what exactly happened last night. After about 5 minutes I heaved myself off the floor heading back into the bedroom. I shook at my head at my now snoring boyfriend and headed downstairs. The smell of bacon filled the air making my stomach turn. Who in their right mind would cook bacon with a sensitive stomach? I wandered into the kitchen no better than a zombie. “Oh here comes Miss. I'm-Going-To-Puke-All-Over-Her-Favourite-Uncle.”

“Yeah morning to you Uncle Mike.” I groaned, sitting down and straight away putting my head down. When I looked up there was a glass of water and 2 asprin in front of me. I took them straight away, anything to get rid of this killer headache. I drank the water down in one go. Ugh, hangovers, gotta love them right? Sarcasm intended.

“That is why you shouldn't try to party like the rest of us.”

“God keep it down, I'm dying here.” I moaned, trying to make him shut up.

“Die quietly then please.” I flipped him off, not even bothering to move. I don't know how long I'd been sat there or even asleep sat like this but when I woke up everyone was up, ready and packing. Oh shit! I still have to finish packing. I jumped up, racing upstairs. I quickly freshened up, got dressed and set to work on packing. God how could I forget I was leaving for the tour tomorrow? About 2 hours later, I zipped it up, padlocked it and dragged it downstairs and put it with my other two. We all had three cases each.

“Right, Mike go round check all the windows and doors are securely locked.” He nodded before going to do what he was told. I leaned against my case, trying to keep myself awake. “Addy! Grab the hoover, use it.” I rolled my eyes, groaning in protest. Vic and his stupid little preparations for leaving the house. Everything had to cleaned, everything had to be locked up. He hates coming back to a messy house. Not that it makes a difference because we're going to be away for some time.

♠ ♠ ♠​​

Sitting in the sun, we were all, well me, Mike and Vic were sat outside waiting for the transport to take us to the airport ready for our flight. I hated airports more than I hate meat and I hate meat a lot. We were starting off in the UK, working our way back country by country, city by city, to America. “What's taking so long?”

“Kellin and the band are being picked up first. Because he has a surprise for you when he gets here.” Vic replied in a mocking tone.

“Can you have him stop by the grave yard? I want to say bye to dad.” I said quietly. I knew he wouldn't say no. After the hectic day today I didn't manage to get round to say bye. A little soon after, two more people arrived. Dylan and Bianca. I jumped up scooping her into my arms. “Oh mommy has missed you lots baby.” I gushed.

“Well get used to having her around soon A, we're coming with.” I looked at him and starting laughing. Yeah, nice joke Dylan. All three of them looked at me with serious faces. My laughter died down. No, he couldn't possibly be coming on the tour with us.

“You're not serious.” I let out a nervous laugh that ended up as a squeak. I looked at my two Uncle's. They were nodding. “As much as I love my daughter, I don't want her on the tour. It's not a place for her.” I saw the disappointment in Dylan's eyes. He knew what I said would be put into place. I couldn't have my daughter travelling the world at such a young age. I wanted her to have a stable life and being on tour won't give her the stability she needs. He waited with us, so I could spend just a little time with Bianca before I left. When the transport arrived, I turned her so she was facing me.

“Mommy has to go away for a little while, but every night you blow a kiss into the night sky with daddy and it'll reach me princess. I'll miss you lots and lots, be good for daddy baby. I love you.” The tears started forming as I handed her back to Dylan. I walked to the bus, leaving my cases for someone else to do before climbing in. If I stayed outside any longer I would back out. “I'm doing this for you baby.” I whispered, wiping the few tears that slipped out.

♠ ♠ ♠​​

“Daddy, I'm going away for a while so I won't be able to come visit you everyday. Uncle Mike and Uncle Vic invited me to tour, which you already know but I promise I'll talk to you every day, I'll write you a letter everyday. When I come back, I'll spend hours with you I'll tell you everything. Watch over my little girl for me, I miss you. I love you lots. Bye daddy.”

♠ ♠ ♠​​

The rest of the journey to the airport I spent in total silence while everyone around me was busy talking and joking about things. I didn't feel much like talking, all my emotions were running high. I felt someone nudge me. “You feeling okay beautiful?”

“I'm fine, don't worry about me Kel.” I smiled at him, he placed a single soft kiss on my lips before turning back to talk to Justin. I would be okay, I know I would be. This tour will be amazing and when I come back I'll be able to get my daughter back. As soon as we arrived at the airport, Kellin jumped out pulling me with him and into the airport past all the fans, past everyone till we were alone. His lightly pushed me against a wall, kissing me with all his might. One hand on the bottom of my back, the other slowly creeping up my thigh. I felt him smirk into the kiss.

“Kellin, put her down or get a room. God you guys are gross.” That was it, the moment gone as I began to laugh against his lips. He pulled away, turning and glaring at his band mate.

“You are such a cock block.” he shoved Jesse as we went past, hand in hand. We joined the others, Kellin's arm never leaving my waist as he held me close. Kissing my neck every so often, he knew what game he was playing. I knew what game he was playing.

“Yo Mike, guess who I caught practically giving your niec---” I kicked him right in the leg. “Ow! What was that for?” I mouthed to him to shut up, before turning my attention back to the assistant who was checking us in. I handed over my passport, my cases. After a few moments I had my tickets in my hand, waiting for the others to be checked in. Mike came over to me when he had finished.

“He better keep his dick in his pants.” he whispered to me. I rolled my eyes at him, hoping he didn't see. “Don't roll them eyes at me, if he doesn't I'll chop it off.” I burst out laughing at my protective Uncle's words. He ended up laughing me with for a second, before putting a serious on.

“Alright, no sex. God you're worse than dad was.” I stated, walking off into the area where you wait and look around. I couldn't believe I was put on a sex ban, by my uncle despite the fact I am legal. He makes me sound such a slut. But hey, what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Me and Kellin sat on our own while the rest of them were off doing their own things. “Guess who's on a sex ban.”

“He didn't did he?” he seemed shocked. I don't know why he knows exactly what my family is like.

“Yeah, but come here....” he leaned in closer, as I grabbed his junk, palming him a little I whispered. “...what he doesn't know won't hurt him.” I smirked. He grabbed my hand pulling me into the toilets in the airport. I knew someone had seen because I could feel someone's gaze burning into me.

Inside the cubicle, he left no part of me untouched as our lips moved in a urgent way. The kiss was strong, forceful and full of lust. He hands slowly pushing the straps of my dress from my shoulders, down my arms as his kisses moved to my neck. Soon enough he found that all important spot. “Oh Kellin...” I breathed out, in a quiet moan. His hand covered my mouth as we heard someone come in, as his hands wandered up my dress, gently caressing me through my panties applying pressure. I bit down on his hand, to surpress anything from escaping my lips.

“You two can come out now.” Fuck. Why oh why does everyone have to be such a cock block? Kellin stopped his movements before calling out.

“Just me in here.” His hand still over my mouth as his hands continued to work skillfully inside my panties. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

“Well I'm not leaving until you come out then.” Oh for the love of god Mike, leave us alone. My breathing hitched, my bite on Kellin's hand became harder as he slammed two fingers into me. He whispered a 'shhh baby' before moving his fingers at all. Faster and faster, harder and harder, I could feel myself getting closer and closer, god he was good with his hands. My breathing became unsteady, a smirk playing on Kellin's lips as he continued to work his oh so good fingers in and on me. I was about the reach my climax when he pulled them out, he removed his hand from mouth, putting a finger up to his lips.

“Mike, can you go to the chemist for me? In serious need of something to stop my stomach right now.” Kellin called out.

“erm, okay.” We heard footsteps leave, the door shut. I let out a breath, a small laugh.

“Fuck you Quinn.” I smiled at him. God, who does that? Just leaves someone hanging? Oh that's right, my boyfriend does. I popped my head out the cubicle door, making sure the coast was clear. Smoothing down my dress, I headed out and rejoined the others. About 10 minutes later Kellin arrived back as well, holding his stomach, winking at me as he sat across from me.

“Where did you go?” questioned Mike.

“Duty Free.” I lied. He nodded, with suspicious eyes. I just kept my smile on my face.

This tour was going to be full of close encounters and fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 2, hope you liked it. Leave some feedback, no matter how big or small it's all appreciated :) Thanks for reading.

Stay beautiful;
- vickyptv