‹ Prequel: Broken Promises
Sequel: Unbreakable
Status: Completed! Sequel is up --->

The Tour Life of Adriana Perry

Sleeping Beauty

3 months till I was finally back in my home country. The past 2 months have been, tense. All we've really done is play, get drunk and sleep. Well add a few arguments in them. You could say that my band and Asking Alexandria clash a lot lately. Today is no exception. I was sat on the sofa, trying to watch a movie while Vic and Danny were arguing.

Rolling my eyes, I stood up and wandered into the bunk area. I'd given up trying to watch the movie. I had just passed Ben's bunk when his head popped out. “Are you going to control your band?!” he snapped.

“Nope, are you going to stop being such a dick?” I replied as I climbed into my bunk, closing my curtains I let out a sigh. The arguments were always the same. Guitarists against guitarists. Singers against singers. You get the picture. Well it was always me against Ben and Cam. I got up, heading off the bus and into the venue.

“Adriana!” I continued walking as I heard Ben's voice. I wasn't in the mood to be dealing with him. I walked past Sam who was talking to Jaime, taking the bottle from his hands and continuing my walk. I heard him protest, but I really didn't care. I eventually made it to the stage where I saw Cam and James there. Both said hi as I walked past them and into the seating area. I led myself across some of them, placing the bottle on the floor.

Finally, some quietness. Or so I thought. Someone coughed, my eyes opened and they were met with James'. “What's going on?”

“Danny's arguing with Uncle Vic again. Ben's being a little shit and all I want is some peace and quiet for once!” I half shouted.

“Come on, we'll go for a walk.” he smiled at me. I agreed. Anything just have a minor break.

***

Sitting in the small cafe not far from the venue, we talked about anything we could think of. Two voices made my head turn towards the door. I quickly turned back to James who had the same expression as me. “Let's go.” I muttered, standing up. He put his arm round me as we walked out. Well we nearly got out.
“Ads?” Kellin's voice spoke up. I turned around. James still attached to me.

“Hey.” I smiled, I looked to his left. “I don't think we've met. I'm Adriana, Kels' ex girlfriend.”

“Katelynne.” the girl smiled. Oh so this is the newest girl.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, turning my attention back to Kellin.

“Touring again.” His eyes went down to were my hand was linked with James'. “How's your tour going?”

“Fantastic. Loads of fu--”

“The sex is the best bit.” James cut me off. I felt my cheeks flush. I said goodbye to them, before quickly heading out. As soon as we got outside I burst into a fit of laughter. We soon arrived back at the venue. “I think we should tell everyone.”

“My uncles may kill you.” I joked.

“Come on, I'll do the talking.” he gave my hand a reassuring squeeze and we went inside. By now, my uncles were all in the venue. For once everyone was actually being nice to each other. Hannah came running over, along with Frances dragging me into the closest dressing room. I got 20 questions thrown at me.

“So you're actually together?” grinned Fran.

“Yes, for the tenth time.” I laughed. Both of them screamed. “We're telling everyone tonight.”

“Tonight?” I nodded in reply. “That's not a good idea.”

“Why?” I didn't need them to answer me. The voice I heard. I walked out the room, to see Ben stood there laughing with her. I walked straight past him. I walked straight up to James, wrapping my arms round him. “Why's Brandi here?” I whispered. He turned to face me.

“She's here?” He questioned. “I bet Danny called her.” He took my hand and we walked over to where Ben was talking to her. Straight away her face lit up at the sight of the drummer to my right. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to see my favourite person in the world.” I rolled my eyes at this. My face screwed up. Ugh. Nothing ever goes right. Then I heard her say Ben's name. My jaw dropped, I almost smiled. She wasn't here to ruin my relationship. Thank the lord.

“You and Ben? Oh that's not a train wreck if I ever saw one.” James remarked. Was that jealously? “Well good luck, I'll see you later because I'm going to fuck my girlfriend.” I saw his lips turn into a smirk. I gave a small laugh before we walked off. I reached my dressing room, James went next door to his.

I flopped down on the mini sofa that was in there. I let out a small sigh as I felt myself relax. The door opened and in walked my uncles. “What was that about this morning with Worsnop?”

“I used all the hot water.” Vic stated. An argument over the water? Oh jesus that was really childish. We sat around doing nothing. We talked, laughed and messed around while we waited to be called. We were playing second to last. I was pretty excited to be playing, but I knew I'd be watching Asking Alexandria after us which meant I'd be near Brandi and well that wouldn't end pretty.

***

“Thanks again for coming out, this really means the world to me. My dad would be proud! I love you all and goodnight.” I finished up. Taking my guitar off, I passed it to my tech and ran backstage. James picked me up, spinning me round. I couldn't help but laugh. He put me down.

“You did amazing.” I was leant against the wall, him just in front of me.

“Not as good as you will.” He leaned in, placing a delicate kiss on my lips. With a smile he was gone. I stood near the back, just so I could watch him. I loved watching them play, they put so much into it. There was one thing I had noticed lately, Cameron wasn't putting as much into it recently. I had to ask him what was going on.

Part way through, I got some water in a bucket. I made sure it was freezing cold. I was going to suffer for this but it would be worth it. Making my way across the back of the stage I left it to get colder as I continued to watch them play. Just as they finished up, I picked it up and ran on stage, throwing it over Sam. I stood there laughing. I felt two set of hands grab me and hold me still. “What do you think we should do?” Danny spoke to the crowd.

I heard a few things. I didn't know what they were doing. “No, please. Let me go!” I shouted through my laughter. Before I knew it, my face was covered in cake and I were dripping wet and freezing. Danny said his thanks and off we went. I stood there, in a fake sulk with my arms crossed across my chest. Sam and Cam started getting the cake of my face with their fingers. I tried smacking them away but it didn't work. Before I knew it, two tongues ran up my cheeks.

“Ew, gross!!” I yelled, I was thrown over someone's shoulder and out the venue we went. “Danny put me down!”

“Let me think....Nope.” He set off at run, I could feel my insides turning. Before I could stop it I threw up. The others jumped back, pulling their faces and Danny groaned. He put me down and I ended up laughing.

“Who fancies a kiss?” I grinned, my eyes meeting James'. He shook his head, I took one step forward. He took another back. I set off at run, as did he. I soon lost him, damn tall people being able to get away from me. I ran back to the bus to see him stood against it, looking oh so smug. I flipped him off and went onto the bus. I checked the sheet that was hung up. 3am bus call. Nice. I quickly freshened up and headed back out the bus. They were all sat there,

“Brandi's coming along.” Ben chirped up.

“Great.” I put on a smile. Turning around to grab a beer, I rolled my eyes. “Oh Ben? There's no room on our bus.”

“She's got a point mate.” Mike agreed as if he knew what I was doing. She was messing around with Ben to get to James. I knew exactly what her game was. Soon enough our tour manager joined us. We got into a discussion about Brandi coming along with us.

“Sorry love, it's a no can do.” I saw her face drop. I had to cover the smirk playing on my lips. I always get my own way. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking up I saw Danny stood there, looking at me with a proud look. I stood up, getting some more beers from the bus. “I didn't know you had it in you.”

“No idea what you're on about.” I replied.

“The only reason we invited her was to see how you and him would react.” Danny shrugged.

“It's her own fault she's not with him.” I stated. He helped me back outside with crates. I spotted Cam had stolen my seat so I flopped down onto James' lap. Pulling out two beers and opening them, I leant back. My eyes not leaving the pretty girl sat across from me. That's when the thoughts started.

Why was he with me when there's something as pretty as that around? “Because you're perfect.”

“You heard that?” He nodded, taking a mouthful of his drink before throwing the empty bottle behind him. I rested my head on his shoulder, my face burying itself in his neck. I was beginning to feel tired, worn out as such. All the late nights, all the alcohol, everything was beginning to catch up with me and I had no way of stopping it. My eyes began closing, I was fighting to keep them open.

I felt James stand up, I felt myself being carried inside, being placed on a bed. The covers pulled over me, someone climbing in beside me, pulling me closer.

“Sweet dreams.” Was the last thing I heard.

*** time lapse: 2 days ***

I woke up to the sound of the hair dryer being used. Slowly sitting up, I noticed Mike stood there in the mirror. He waved at me through the mirror. I pushed the covers off me and swung my legs out of the bed. I noticed I was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank that was way too big for me. Shoving my hair up in a messy bun, I headed out to the living area.

“Hey guys.” I smiled, flopping onto the side bit of the sofa with a yawn. I glanced up at the calender. “Erm, how long did I sleep for?”

“2 days.” Vic said. What? I slept for 2 days? Was that even possible to sleep for so long? “We tried to wake up but you were out like a light.”

“Yeah, sorry about that.” I mumbled, laying down on the sofa. God, I was still so tired. After a short period of time, I went to shower. I locked the door behind me, so this time I wouldn't be disturbed. Now showering in a moving bus may sound easy but it wasn't. Switching it on, I let it get hot before stripping down and getting it.

I could feel my eyes getting heavy again, I placed a hand on the wall to steady myself as I began to feel faint. I slowly slid down, sitting on the floor of the shower. The hot water hitting my body as I slumped against the wall. I tried to keep my eyes open once again, something was making me sleep.

The last thing I remember; the sound of my own beating heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe I've managed to update again! I'm not sure on this chapter at all :/ but I hope you liked it. Let us know, we appreciate everything. Also, what would you like to see happen? ~ piercethecharlie