‹ Prequel: Broken Promises
Sequel: Unbreakable
Status: Completed! Sequel is up --->

The Tour Life of Adriana Perry

Tour Day 2 - Manchester: Show 2

Slowly emerging from my sleep, I could hear the others were already up. Last nights events playing in my mind. I went to turn over before my body hit another body. Someone else was in my bed, what if they saw my relapse? I turned more to see a sleeping Kellin. “Kell?” I whispered gently shaking him. Nothing. “Kell? Baby wake up.” He stirred but nothing else. Awkwardly turning myself round to face him, I placed a kiss on his lips. His lips curving into a smile.

“Now that I could get used to.” he mumbled. And your morning sleepy voice kills me everytime. “Oh really?” I mentally slapped myself for saying that out loud. Gosh I sounded so corny. It sounded so much better in my head. His arm went around me, pulling me into another kiss. It just lingered there, he rolled over onto his back. I was knelt against him or sat, whichever you prefer. His hands gently stroking my thighs. Morning sex sounded good right now. I bit my lip, leaning down kissing him with more urgency, we were too caught up in ourselves to hear the commotion outside.

I pulled away from him, biting my lip as his eyes wandered all over me. God I loved the way he looked at me. His hand reached up, slowly popping each button off while his hand caressed my thigh. I was getting turned on just watching him undress me. I slipped out of shirt, he sat up as I did, pulling me closer, reconnecting our lips, our bodies pressed together. Messing with the hem of shirt I managed to get it off.

“Adriana!” I heard a voice yell, not just anyone's voice. Dylan's.. I went to get climb out my bunk, grabbing my shirt. Kellin shook his head, stopping me, attacking my neck. A smirk playing on my own lips. Fuck, he was good.

My bunk curtains opened, in such a way I'm surprised they didn't rip clean off. “What?” I shouted, grabbing something to cover up the top half of me. “Don't stand there staring, what do you want?”

“To talk.” Oh you want to talk? I think you've done enough talking.

“I'll meet you outside.” I simply said. I swear if looks could kill, Kellin would of killed him. “I'm sorry baby, we'll continue later.” I heard him sigh before nodding. “Come with me? I don't want to be alone with him.” Jumping out, I headed outside, saying a quick hi to the others. There he was, leant up against the bus with a cigarette hanging out his mouth. He didn't even look up, he just began talking.

“I really have no idea what you're doing with Kellin, I miss you and I want you back. I want me, you and Bianca to be a family at last.”

“I want my daughter, but not you. You scre--”

“I'm sorry, I'm better now.” I rolled my eyes at him. “Just come home.”

“No. I've got this tour for my dad and when I do come home I will not be coming home to you.” My voice was stern. I turned on my heels, ready to walk away when I felt his hand upon my arm, pulling me back. “Let go, I'm done with you. Now if you don't mind I have a practice session.”

He let go, admitting defeat. As we walked away, Kellin's arm snaked round my back. I knew this wouldn't be last of him I saw. He seemed to determined to win me back. I wouldn't let him back in. I couldn't let him hurt me or ruin my life any longer. I was finally getting back on track. We soon managed to get dressed, have breakfast and head into the venue. Oli and his band were already in there, messing around. I detached myself from Kellin and headed into the dressing room where Mike was. With a heavy sigh I flopped down beside him.

“Boy problems?” He looked up from the laptop.

“Yeah, Dylan being persistent again.” He nodded, with a thoughtful look on his.

“I might not approve of you and Quinn but he makes you happy so don't ruin it, not even for my own son. I'm sure you'll do the right thing, just careful how you play this one.”

“Yeah, I know. Listen, I'm heading to town. Want anything?” He shook his head. I kissed his cheek and headed back out, checking with anyone to see if they needed anything. Some offered to come along but I told them I didn't need them with me. I'd be alright, I could do with some space of my own. Being round a bunch of guys was pretty tiring. I'm saying this already and yet I've still got god knows how many more months with them.

As I wandered through the busy town, I was stopped a few times by people asking for photographs, things to be signed. But most of all I was glad of the time to myself. I did a lot of thinking, about my past mainly. The rough times when I was involved in all the drugs, who knew I'd end up being with the person who was selling me the drugs? I couldn't help think to myself that if everything wouldn't of happened the way it has done, would I be different? Would I still be ruining my own life? Or would it be the same now?

Maybe just maybe it'd still be the same as it is now, I would of had dad by my side every single day helping me out. Don't get me wrong, everyone else has been really helpful through everything especially since dad died but dad would know exactly what to say or do. This made me think to what mom would be like if she was here, with me. Would she help me just like dad did or would? Would she know exactly what to say or do? Of course she would, I mean don't all mothers? I guess you could call me lucky for having a pretty normal family, I say pretty normal because let's face it non of us are perfect, to know they are by my side whenever I need them.

I wonder whether they've thought about giving up on me, due to my bad past. But then I think that they must really care about me to not give up. Heading back the venue, with a few bags, I walked the long way back. I just wanted to enjoy the freedom just a little longer. I took in all the sights of the city. I remember being here when I was little, I made dad take me on the big wheel before crying half way round it.

“Oh you're back, Mike wants to see you. He's outside.” smiled my Uncle Vic as I passed him his stuff. With a smile I headed out back, sure enough he was stood there talking to Kellin. Ugh. I wonder what he's threatened to do this time. Walking over, I grabbed the packet of cigarette's that were loosely hanging from his hand. I took one out, lighting it before saying thank you.

“As much as I love Dylan, I was just saying to Kellin here that he shouldn't let you go. He makes you happy as I stated earlier, so I guess I can be happy for you both. Just no sex when I'm around okay?” I laughed a bit at the last bit. I nodded. “I'll also talk to Dylan for you.”

***

“Manchester make some noiseeee!!” Vic called into the mic as we began our last song of the night. By now I was sweaty, hot and tired from all this playing. I couldn't keep up properly to the pace of the others but I did a damn good job of trying. As I played the final song, I jumped around, I spun in circles, I head banged, I ran around the stage. I felt so alive up there. As the song ended, I walked up to the microphone.

“Before we hand you over to Sleeping With Sirens, I just want to say a big massive thank you for coming out these past couple of nights. I really appreciate it, if my dad could see you all here right now he'd be grinning from ear to ear. But I want to ask you guys to do just one more thing for me. If you could just hold a minutes silence in honour of my dad, hands raised to the roof....” I took a few steps back, holding my right hand up. Everyone else in the venue doing so, everyone suddenly falling silent. The tears formed in my eyes as I held my head down. Every memory whizzed through my mind.

After a minute, we said our goodbye's before heading backstage. With a quick hug with Kellin, I sat backstage watching them play. Justin came over, telling me to grab an acoustic and wait at the side of the stage for a signal. I agreed, I wasn't sure on why but I was going to find out. Soon enough I found out, I was sat on a stool strumming along to If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn while Kellin sang. He never took his eyes off me, I couldn't help but grin. The reaction was mixed, some loved it and well some threw out some comments about me. I gave the crowd a small wave before heading backstage. I was going to go straight to the dressing room, when I heard Kellin shout.

“Hey you, yes you wearing the Bring Me The Horizon shirt. I heard you talking shit during that song. You may not like me or my music but you do not disrespect a girl like that.” The guy shouted something back, I didn't quite hear what. “Continue with your shit talking and watch me beat your ass, got it? Now either shut the fuck up, or get out of here.”

A few ran through the crowd. “I'm making a point now, last night Adriana was attacked and now you guys are throwing offensive comments out. If that's all your here to do, then don't come. We're not here to listen to shit talk, we're here in memory of her father. Have some respect for her, now I see a lot of you recording so I'm saying one more thing, if I hear one more comment or another attack on her I will personally come down from the stage and give you something to complain about.”

I'd never seen him like that, he dropped the mic before coming back stage. The crowd were chanting, he just stood on the sidelines. He shook his head, telling the band he was cutting it short. He never cut a show short, there was something going on in that head of his. There was a sudden commotion on the stage, the rest of the band were holding someone back. I decided to deal with it. I walked over to the guy.

“Have you got a problem?” I asked in the nicest voice I could possibly muster up. A few people shouted things from the crowd. He spat at me, I took a deep breath. “I'll ask you again, what is your problem?” No reply. “Get his dumb ass out of here, sick of his face now.”

***

“You should of slapped him for spitting in your face.” Jaime shouted. I laughed a bit, rolling onto my back on the floor. We were now on the move to our next town.

“Violence is not the answer, I'm sure if he's seen by you guys one of you will take him down.” I looked to my left, there were some cases there. They certainly weren't ours. “Who's with us?”

“Sleeping With Sirens, someone wrecked their bus.” Jaime stated. “Don't you and Kels keep us all up all night.”

“You are so wrong, why would yo--” I stopped mid sentence as I saw a girl coming from Mike's bed. Words between them were exchanged and she got off when we stopped for somewhere to eat.

Well hasn't this been an eventful couple of days, like I said nothing is ever simple in my life and this tour isn't any different.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is crazy short & it sucks so bad but I've had such a busy weekend & I really wanted to give you guys an update. I'm sure Vicky will have the next chapter up soon, thanks so much for reading guys. Love Charlie x