Sequel: I Won't Give Up
Status: Active Updates

That's Hockey, Baby

Chapter 14

"Patrick, have you seen my black dress anywhere", I asked as I came into the living room of our hotel. I was almost ready for the New Years Eve party, but the most important thing was missing; my dress.

"We didn't pack it", he said calmly.

"What do you mean? I definitely put it in", I said, now I was freaking out.

"Chill babe, I packed you a different one. That one was to proper for a club", he smirked as he got off the couch and went to our room. He brought a gold mini with him.

"Im gonna look like a slut", I snapped as I took the dress from him. I didn't get a response as I slammed the door to the room and changed.

"Don't talk, don't look, don't even think about me right now, I'm so pissed", I hissed as I came out of the room. I made a beeline for the door and headed to the car. I could hear him chuckling behind me. I knew I was over reacting, the dress actually looked really cute on me, but I was more upset that he thought it would be okay to just go in my clothes and not pack the dress that I wanted.

"You know, I've never had a new years kiss", Patrick said as we pulled up to the club. I looked at him, raising my eyebrow.

"Bullshit".

"Its true, and I'm expecting you to get over the dress incident and save me one", he smirked as he got out of the car, "gold looks good on you".

There was the blush again, luckily it was dark and he was walking ahead of me so he wouldnt bother me about it.

We got to the club at 9 and people were already stupid drunk. I lost Patrick almost as soon as we got there; he was taking what I said seriously about leaving me alone. I sighed and took a couple shots that a bartender was passing around.

"Ellieeeeeeeee", I turned around to see a drunk Jonathan Toews. I laughed and gave him a huge hug.

"I didn't even know you were in New York!"

"Same here, wheres your boy", he slurred.

"Wouldn't know", I giggled as he led me to the dance floor. I knew I had too much to drink, but I excused it with the fact that it was new years eve, Patrick was probably doing the same thing.

"10……9…..8…..7….6….5…4", me and Jon had been dancing for a while, when people began to count down. I looked around for Patrick, getting dizzy as I turned around so quickly, I couldn't remember why, but I knew he wanted to see me at midnight. Before I turned back to Jon, I felt his lips on mine. His lips slowly moved over mine, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled mec loser to him. Somewhere in the kiss, I had wrapped my arms around his neck and was pulling his head closer to mine, as if he wasn't close enough to her already. When we pulled away, due to lack of air, I could feel someone staring at us.

I looked up to see a very pissed, scary looking Patrick; I'd never seen him like that before.

"What the fuck", Patrick hissed, I don't know if he was talking to me or Jon, but before I could decide, he pulled me by my arm and led me out of the club and to the car.

________________________

"Fuck you", I slurred as I threw my phone across the room at him.

"Alright, you threw your phone, which is now broke genius, your straightener and a fuckin fork, whats next", he snapped as he stood at the other side of the room.

"This", I yelled as I took off my shoe.

"Alright thats enough", Patrick said as he came to my side and pinned my arms down.

"I was looking for you, and you weren't there, mine was an accident, you kissed that girl right in front of me to get even", I snapped, as I struggled for him to let go of me.

"Right, because you're little miss perfect, and you do nothing wrong right? Bullshit Ella", he said as he let go of me and raised his voice, "You're not even my real fucking girlfriend thankgod"

I blinked away the tears that I felt brimming in my eyes and kicked him in his knee, hard. I wasn't gonna give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry, "Thankgod", I snapped as I marched into the bedroom.

"Ella", I heard Patrick whisper as he got into bed. I was facing opposite him so I willed myself to stop crying and pretend to sleep. He leaned over to look at me, brushing the hair off of my face.

"Why are you crying", he whispered, wiping away a tear from my face with his thumb.

"I'm not", I snapped, hating how harsh my voice sounded. I never let any one see me cry, and I didn't want to start today.

He sighed as I fell asleep while he continued to play with my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to get up at 6am tomorrow and it's 1 right now, I'm gonna be dead but I wanted to write this LOL I love your comments, let me know what you thinkkkk!!:)