Sequel: I Won't Give Up
Status: Active Updates

That's Hockey, Baby

Chapter 19

"Lets get dinner, I miss you"

I stared at my phone for 20 minutes before replying "ok" quickly after it pinged with a new text "I'll pick you up at 7"

I sighed and pushed myself off my couch to get ready, I had little under an hour. I took a quick shower and got dressed into This

"You look great Ell."

I looked up from my seat in the lobby to see Marty standing in the doorway. I smiled and stood up to greet him.

"Touche.", I giggled as he hugged me.

"Shall we?", he asked, sticking out his hand. I smiled and took it.

We ended up going to a small Sushi restaurant.

"How long have you been back in Chicago?"

"A couple months.", I said, taking a sip of my pop. I knew he was upset about Patrick and that I didn't contact him, but I didn't want to focus on that tonight.

"Are you still dating your dads hockey player?"

I sighed, "His names Patrick, but yeah, we are."

"Ell, if you're happy, then so am I. I'm just glad to have you back in my life. You know, you could have invited him tonight."

"He didn't feel good, I think he said he was gonna stay in for the night.", I lied.

_____

"I need your help."

"What's up?", Jon asked as he opened the door.

"Give me Alexa's number.", I said, referring to one of Jons best friends who lived in Chicago. I let myself in his condo and took a seat on the couch.

"Hell no. Why?"

I sighed, knowing that I couldn't tell him why I need Alexa's number. I couldn't tell him that me and Ella never were really dating, no matter how real it felt, that I got pissed when she sounded so happy when she found out we can cut the relationship shorter, that I got insanely jealous when I saw her walk out with Marty, as they giggled arm in arm.

"Please, I'll explain it all later, I promise.", I begged. He must have saw the desperation in my eyes because 20 minutes later, Alexa was outside of the door.

I said hi and we made our way out. I knew she would be the perfect one to make Ella jealous. She had bleach blonde hair and shark eyes, she was also model tall with a killer body. Not that she even compared to Ella, I knew it would piss her off.

I explained to Alexa what I needed from her on our way to the sushi restaurant. She happily agreed, saying she needed to practice her acting skills.

______

"Oh, Ell, I didn't know you were going out tonight?"

I pursed my lips as I saw Patrick with some blonde chick entering the sushi restaurant right as me and Marty were.

"Mart, this is Patrick and some random girl, Patrick, Marty."

"I'm Alexa.", the tall blonde said. I rolled my eyes.

"Did I ask?"

"She's rude, who is she?", Alexa asked Patrick.

"His girlfriend.", I smirked as I held my hand out to her. She hesitantly shook it.

"Ooh, I can see what you mean Patty, her outfits are kinda boring.", she said, looking me up and down. I glared at her, checking out her outfit as well, she was wearing a red bandeau bra with a tight, black skirt.

''I'd rather dress boring then dress like a tasteless whore."

"I'll see you back at the apartment Patrick.", I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a soft kiss, which he happily reacted to.

"Let's go.", I said as we and Marty exited the restaurant.

As we got in his car, Marty of course wanted an explanation. I told him I was sorry for the awkward situation we were just put into and that Alexa was just an old friend of Patricks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know where this stories going and I know how it's going to end, I'm just having writers block in the middle, so bear with me please! Thanks for the amazing comments:)