Status: Will write if requested (:

Love Me Again

Unexpected

Several moments passed as you continuously stared into eachothers eyes. You've already asked him to come inside but he kept refusing.
"Be honest with me, what are you doing here exactly?" there was a slight sound of desperation found in your voice.
Why did it look like he had been waiting for you at your own porch?
It was night but the moonlight shone bright enough to see the dimples in Tom's cheeks when he smiled right before talking.
He had the same eradication of a young schoolboy that had just committed a crime but didn't feel the least bit of shame about it.
"I went to seek forgiveness" his smooth voice louded.
You couldn't help but notice how beautifully his eyes flickered in the moonlight, causing a smile to creap up on your lips.
"Forgiveness?" you asked him innocently.
"For what?" your voice changed into a whisper.
Tom stepped closer and you could feel the radiant warmth of his cheek against yours.
"For wanting what I want.." he softly murmured into your ear.
Tom moved back and walked past you. He left you with a confused expression on your face, but you knew what he meant.
You've noticed the longing looks, the flirty comments and most of all his sudden adaption of attitude.
"And you feel guilty?" you turned around to face him once more.
His hands were dugged into his pockets and he slightly adjusted his head to face the stars.
"No." he simply stated. A soft chuckle followed.
Tom had dropped his head and slowly licked his lips.
"But if I'm going to feel guilty about something.. I might as well have a descent matter to feel guilty about."
He stepped towards you while picking his hands up from his pocket and using them to cradle you against his broad body.
No matter where you decided to place your arms, he seemed to be everywhere. All that you could breathe was Tom, all that you could feel was Tom..
Carefully he placed his lips on top of yours and passion was felt in every single movement he made them do. Eventually they slowed down and gently brushed against yours before moving away.
"Goodnight" his cracking voice whispered against your nose before quickly kissing it and walking away towards the shadow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did whilst writing it♥