Not The End of a Tender Romance

Come On Everybody Lets Save This Girl

A lot of people assume creation in many forms is playing God, I highly disagree with that. I do not believe she was playing God, but searching for someone. Searching for me... I may as well introduce myself. My name is Jeremy, and that's about the most I know of myself. Fallyn, the girl who created me, says I am a higher being of a sort, an 'imaginary' friend. I don't call her my creator but more of a best friend. Maybe even a lo- well. I don't quite remember how I became. Fallyn explains that when a baby is born, they don't actually recall memories until a few years later, but I've remembered everything except that waking moment, I'd like to call it.

I've been through the concept of hell and back with Fallyn. I've stopped her from self-harming attempts, talked to her about how she was right and no one understood except me, because they really didn't. It got to the point where I demanded to go to school with her because of a certain incident, I followed her to every class; however, I stopped and only watched her outside the door window due to her becoming distracted from her work. But I will always watch... To make sure this certain thing won't happen again.

~Three years ago~

I sat on Fallyn's bed, patiently waiting for her return from school. Her parents occasionally visited her room from time to time. I became angry sometimes when they did, invading her room without her knowing. But I knew that it was best to keep calm, something Fallyn would have wanted. But I eventually became okay with it, they couldn't see me anyways. I looked out the shady window to see the sun slowly falling towards the horizon. I sighed and lay down, hugging a pillow in my arms wishing it was Fallyn. I usually held her like this when she was upset or we were going to bed. She called me her official cuddle buddy.

I perked up at the sound of the front door slamming. Fallyn is home! I neatly put the pillow back in place and stood up in front of her door. I couldn't help a smile from forming as I heard stomping on the stair case. The door slowly opened to reveal Fallyn with a smile I knew was fake. As soon as she locked the door, she ran to her moderate sized closet and slid down the wall, wrapping her arms around her legs. I started to walk but then rushed as I heard sobs and whimpering.

"What's wrong?!" I immediately sat beside and clung to her. I ran my fingers through her hair to bury her head in my neck. I decided to not ask anymore questions and just wait for a reply. I sat there holding her for a good 20 minutes.

"At. School. A. Guy. Was. Mad. And. Hit. Me. And nobody saw it...!" She tried to speak between sobs. I scrunched up my nose and cringed at such a disgusting thought. An asshole beating around on an innocent girl!

"Where?!" Tears raced down my hot cheeks in response of such thoughts. Fallyn looked up at me and brushed a chunk of hair away from her cheek. A blood red bruise... I gripped her tighter and whispered, "I'll never let anything like this happen to you again..."

~Present~

There have been times when similar things to this almost occurred, so I took action. Of course these people couldn't see me so they assumed Fallyn was some sort of witch. This led to few rumors, so Fallyn begged me to not interfere. But when I just knew she was in trouble, the punks bailed due to a creepy atmosphere created me, ha, me.

I just can't let these things happen to her...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the beginning to a new story! :D With Fallyn's POV done by Haley #1 and Fallyn's by Haley #2 (me) xD
Title Credit: Valentine's Doom by Snow White's Poison Bite