Status: Will write if requested (:

Never Let Me Go

Familiarizing

We were standing in Emily's living room. All the other werewolves were there as well it seemed. All of them, except Jacob. They were all sitting around the table which was filled with a bowl of bread. They all had a piece, thanks to Emily who started with "dig in guys".
It looked like a bunch of animals attacking on their prey. To Emily, this all looked normal. She just stood by and smiled at them.
Seth was the only one who didn't dig in immediately; he stood at the door opening and kept his eyes on me. It made me feel special, like I was important to him. Of course, there was nothing I could do about it. I was his imprintee and he was mij imprinter. We were a match.
"So vampire-chickie, decided to steal our bread now too?" one of the boys sitting at the table said mockingly. The others began to laugh.
"I'd take that back" Seth said with a serious voice. He was slowly getting closer towards the table.
"Or what? You're gonna take me one like you did with Embry?" the boy began to laugh even louder. I loudly cleared my throat. "You." I pointed towards him. "What's your name?" I asked daringly. "Paul" he said boldly. "Well, Paul, you know that some of us vampires have special powers right?" I bravely raised one eyebrow. "So?" he said while raising one eyebrow as well. "Let's just say it isn't wise to be messing with me." I leaned towards the table and took a piece of bread out of the bowl. I could hear Paul gulp shyly. My bluff worked!
Proudly I smiled and took a bite of my well deserved bread. Seth looked at me with a wide grin; I guess he was proud of me too.
In the meantime the other guys had introduced themselves. I got to know Sam, Embry, Jared, Quil and Paul. I remembered Jacob telling me about them, but I never got the chance to meet them for real. Sometimes Embry would throw a piece of bread at Paul to see his reaction, while Quil and Jared were goofing around as well. Behind the whole rough attitude, they were pretty fun while being with Emily. And she looked so happy with Sam standing so close to her. It made me think about Srth. My head turned towards him. He looked the same way ay me as Sam looked at Emily. What would he be thinking right now? Would it be about me? My eyes quickly flashed at the floor. Seth never stopped looking, it made me nervous. "Hey Amanda!" quickly I looked up.
A small piece of bread was heading in my direction. Suddenly Seth jumped in front of me and caught the piece in his mouth. "Hmm" he mumbled grattified. My eyes widened. He was so fast.. A moan came from the table. "It's no fun when you ruin the whole surprise." Embry said while rolling his eyes. Seth didn't respond and moved next to me. "You okay?" he asked softly. My arms were folded over eachother. He must have though I was upset. "Yeah, I'm fine actually.." I whispered while looking up. I never noticed, but he really wasn't that tall compared to me. Which was a good thing; all boys seemed to be bigger than me. It made me feel so small.
My arms stopped holding eachother and I began to look at Sam and Emily again. I couldn't help but stare, they were so cute together. A smile crept upon my face. "Feel like sharing?" Seth murmured in my ear. "Whoooh" the other wolves began to shout. "Go get her Seth!" My face became red instantly. Seth laughed nervously and put his arm around my waist. He was so warm. Was this even normal? "Seth, you're HOT!" I almost yelled. "Aw, thanks" he smiled widely. "Not just in that way.." I whispered. "Seriously, you should visit Carlisle." My eyes gazed at his anxiously. "You didn't tell her?" Jared moved out of his chair and walked towards me. And just like that he took my hand and put it on his chest. "Feel that?" He turned his head towards the other wolves. "HOT!" he yelled melodramatically. Jared moved back to the table and high-fived the other boys. "Come on guys, be nice to our guest." Emily smiled at me. "Yes mom.." they all sighed dramatically. "Enough!" Sam roared through the whole room. Was he really that protective over Emily? Well, at least it worked. A few of them sqealed, but Sam got them to be quiet.
"Didn't tell me what?" I curiously asked Seth. "It's about the werewolf thing." He winked. "So you're always this.. hot?" I laughed. "Yeah, something like that" he smirked. I could feel his arm tighten around my waist. It felt like he wanted to be with me forever. Like he wouldn't ever, ever let me go. His hand was so warm, just like he was. If he was gonna hold me like this forever, I really wouldn't mind. I think I'd manage it. Carefully I laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heart pump through his shirt. It made me calm, like it was my own personal serenade. I looked up through my lashes, would Seth mind me positioning like this? He just kept on smiling his wide grin. Did he want me to do so? Confused I closed my eyes. This heartbeat, this warmth, my head lying on his chest, it really made me sleepy. I yawned, but didn't know everyone was looking at me. "Sorry" I muttered while blushing. "Seth, take her home" Sam nodded at him. Vaguely I saw Emily coming towards me, while leaving Sam behind. "I hope to see you again" She kindly smiled and kissed my forehead. "I hope to see you soon too" I smiled back. "All of you, of course" All the guys began to laugh. "Sure" Embry winked. "Take care, and beware of the vampires" Jared stood up and acted like a ghost. "Burn!" Quil yelled. "Yeah, whatever" Paul murmured. '
"Hey, be nice.." All of the sudden Jacob walking inside the room. "Hi princess" he winked. "Jacob! You're here!" I yelled enthusiasticly. "Ow, right.. I was just leaving" I murmured softly. Another yawn rolled out of my mouth. "I'll call you tomorrow, 'kay? " I smiled vaguely. My eyesight was dropping. "Gee, time for someone to take her nap" Jacob said melodramatically. He stepped away from the door, allowing Seth and I to step out. "Bye princess" Jacob winked. I smiled instantly, I really was lucky having him in my life.
"Seth, how did you get me to the Cullen house the first time?" I asked curiously. He was too young to drive and it was way too far to walk. There was a forest, a road and another part of the forest between the Cullen house and here. "I carried you" he simply stated. "Just like that?" my eyes widened at the thought. He ran and carried me as well? "You can't be serious" I said suspiciously. "Too bad, then" he winked. "Guess I can't take you." a little smile appeared on his lips. "So you're gonna leave a helpless girl in the middle of a forest at night?" I said while raising an eyebrow daringly. Seth began to look in a funny expression. Like he was pretending to look serious, but failed hopelessly. Another yawn rolled out of my mouth. Seth sighed. "Guess I can't help it" he smirked. I got confused, Seth moved even closer to me and suddenly I didn't feel the ground underneath my feet anymore. "Seth what are you doing?" I gasped while holding my arms tighly around his nech, making sure I wouldn't fall. "Just hold in tight, okay?" he smiled at me and quickly began to run. He held me very snug in his arms, but I didn't mind. I didn't even mind the cold; Seth was warm enough for the both of us. It didn't even take him long to cross the first part of the forest. He was, once again, really fast. And the whole ride, we didn't say a word. The only thing I noticed, were the stars that one by one appeared in the sky and Seth. The boy that was holding me in his arms, his warm and loving arms. "You don't say much" I managed to whisper. "Is that a wolf thing as well, or just you?" I hinted. "Nah, I guess it's just me" he smirked. "I'm having my moment" he added, still smiling. "So boys have feelings too? Well, that's new" I laughed loudly. "You really are something" Seth sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Getting tired?" one of my arms reached for his face. "You're okay, right? Because if you aren't.. then I'm not either." my eyes looked into Seth's and he stopped running. "It's just that.." he managed to say. "..it's so weird" Confused I began to stare. "Explain" I said. Carefully he put me down. We were standing right in the middle of the forest. "Every time I look at you, it feels like I just want to.." he searched for the right words. "Hold you, be with you? Something like that.." he whispered. His face began to turn scarlet. "I think I'm beginning to feel the same way" I said while moving closer. "That's not weird; it's called L-O-V-E. Boys never really understand that stuff, now do they?" I wrapped my arms around his neck again and looked him deeply in the eyes. Even in the moonlight Seth's eyes were stunningly brown. Seth smirked and put one of his hands on my face. "I think it's called T-E-M-P-T-I-NG." he softly whispered. My lips curved into a smile. "No, I think it's just me" Once I again I lost the feeling of the ground underneath my feet. "I think you're more than just you.." Seth smiled and continued running.
♠ ♠ ♠
♥ Any idea's and suggestions to add to the story are welcome in the comment section ;)