Blame It on September

Chapter 1

"Shit" I said taking the first step off the tour bus and letting the summer heat hit me, " This is going to be a long summer." Seeing Brad unloading the equipment by himself I decide to go help him.
"Hey 'D' what's up?" Brad asks.
"Just woke up, wondering if you need any help?"
"Yeah sure that would be great, we have to set up the tent before doors open in three hours." He said while handing me a big box
"Oh my god" I said while trying to get a better grip I on the box after almost dropping it
"You ok there newbie?" Brad asks
"Oh yeah I'm fine." I say while heading in the direction where our tent was suppose to be set up

"Uggh" I groan finally sitting down after 2 hours of setting up
" What's the matter, city girl can't take the heat?" Brad asks laughing
"Haha very funny Brad, you should be a comedian." I say standing up punching him playfully in the shoulder.
"Shut up Bradley, we can't all be surfers and live on the beach in California like you." Someone says coming up behind me.
"Well if it isn't the queen bitch of them all, hey Audrey." Brad says looking behind me.
I turn around to find a short girl wearing a music saves lives tee
"Hey I'm Audrey, welcome to the Music Saves Lives crew."
"Thanks, I'm Dakota it's nice to meet you."
" You too, don't mind Brad his head is still back at home in the sand." Audrey said chuckling
"I'm from Chicago so I understand your pain." She continued
"Yeah I'm from New York I am definitely not use to this." I said
"Well this is not the worst it's gonna get girl, just wait until Vegas."
"Doors are opening in 2 minutes guys get ready" Brad said coming back into the tent handing each of us a water.

The doors have been open for about 2 hours now and I have never sweat this much in my entire life.
I am now currently standing outside our tent, Music Saves Lives handing out flyers for the signings we are having with the bands Hawthorne Heights at 1:45 and Allstar Weekend at 3pm.
"HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS SIGNING AT 1:45, ALLSTAR WEEKEND MEET AND GREET 3:00!" I shouted one last time before heading back into the tent.

"Your turn Brad, I'm getting some lunch and going to meet up with the tour managers for the signings." I said handing him a stack of flyers.
"Fuck you this isn't fair you're the newbie, you're suppose to be doing this." He whined
"Life isn't fair hunny." I said waving to him while exiting the tent

I just finished talking with the tour manager for Hawthorne Heights and now I'm heading to meet up with Dillon, the manager of Allstar Weekend.
"Hey are you from Music Saves Lives?" A man I'm assuming is Dillon comes up to me asking.
"Yeah you must be Dillon, I'm Dakota it's nice to meet you." I said while shaking his hand..
"You too, let's go sit down" he said leading me to a table under a tent in the back.
"So this is a meet and greet, not just a signing am I correct?" I asked.
"Yeah so if you guys could get rid of any tables or chairs underneath the tent that would be great."
"Oh no problem, anything else?"
"Yeah if you could form two lines before we get there, one for girls with a blue ticket which will get them a photo and signing and another line for girls with out a ticket that can only get a signing." He said standing up getting ready to leave.
"Alright, I'll see you and the boys at 3pm sharp." I said getting up.
"Oh and one more thing, you're going to fall for one of them and they are going to do the same, they don't see much of the opposite gender besides their fans, so my advice for you is don't." He said, but before I could respond he waved and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dakota: http://weheartit.com/entry/68599728
Audrey: http://weheartit.com/entry/68614430
Brad: http://weheartit.com/entry/68663310
Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=89965902