Demons

Chapter One

Lilith let out a string of curse words as she began the walk home from work. Her car was currently in the shop which meant she had to walk to and from work every night. The bus was out of the question because of a few bad experiences in the past. She settled on walking since she practically lived down the street from where her job. She didn't understand why her car started acting up when she didn't have any problems with it before. It was fairly new and she made sure to change the oil and take it to inspections every now and then.

Fishing around in her purse, she grabbed her pack of Marlboros and lit one of the cancer sticks before pulling it to her cherry red lips, taking a long drag before blowing. To say she was stressed would be an understatement. Not only was there shit going on with her first and only car that she worked hard to get, but work had been a pain in the ass for an entire week. A group of middle aged men would come in, every night, just to torment her for no reason at all. She didn't know if they were from around the area because they weren't her normal regulars. Most of them were fat, barely had any hair, and had bad hygiene. There were plenty of hot girls that worked at the same bar as her; most of them were a little younger, but she thought they were fairly hot. Why they chosen to bother her was beyond her. Lilith knew she wasn't an ugly girl; she would get hit on a lot when she was out.

Her natural raven black hair, bright green eyes, and beautiful porcelain skin is what attracts her to people; among her natural c-cup breasts she would always show them off proudly; not giving a single fuck what people thought of her. Maybe it was her attitude? She wasn't sure.

She took a few more drags of her cigarette before tossing it to the ground. She grabbed her coat as she pulled it her tighter to her slim body. It wasn't freezing out, but the wind had picked up a little, sending goose bumps all over her petite body.

"Hey sweetheart. How was work?" her next door neighbor, Molly, asked once she reached the door to her apartment.

Lilith let out a sigh as she placed the key into the lock; pausing as she looked at her older friend who was half way done with her cigarette before replying, "exhausting, and of course they were there again."

Molly frowned, but gave Lilith small smile and said, "I'm sorry you have to put with that, dear."

"Me too." Lilith replied, unlocking the door and opening it slightly so not a lot of bugs could go in, "well, I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight, Molly."

"Goodnight hunny." the older woman said before tossing her cigarette and returning to her own apartment.

Lilith let out a heavy sigh as she started taking off her shoes and coat before putting them back where they belong. Before she could put her coat in her closet, a hand clasped over her mouth while an arm snaked around her waist, keeping her from moving everywhere. She struggled for several minutes before her abductor placed something wet back on her lips. She struggled to keep her eyes opened, but they failed her miserably.

Everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! What do you think?