Status: First Mibba story....

To Love Is to Love Unconditionally

Late

And indeed Ben was pregnant. Apparently he had a condition called 'Opposite Sex Birth' It was a rare condition that allowed males to be impregnated. It didn't start occurring more often until recently because of the rise in homosexual men. In a heterosexual relationship the male fertilizes the woman's egg cell. Homosexual men without Opposite Sex Birth could have unprotected sex regularly because the sperm would have nothing to fertilize. Men with Opposite Sex Disorder have cells that pass as sperm, meaning they can also impregnate woman, but have an egg cell mutated with it, meaning they can get impregnated themselves.

The look of the faces of the two men ranged from disbelieve, to shock, to pure joy. Danny jumped from his seat and grabbed Ben off of the table spinning him in circles before hugging him tightly to his chest.

"Oh my god..." Ben whispered. "We are going to have a baby..."

Danny laughed loudly and squeezed Ben even harder. "Our baby. Me and you, Ben. We created it."

The Doctor cleared her throat and both men turned towards her. "Unfortunately, male births are extremely high risk births. After this child, Mr. Bruce, I implore you to start taking prescription birth control and using protection. Another baby could be detrimental to your health."

Both Ben and Danny nodded. They were a tad saddened that they wouldn't be able to conceive another child but at the moment even being able to conceive one was a gift.

Eight months and 23 days later, because he had been counting, Ben relaxed lazily on the couch flipping through channels on the T.V. Danny, as always, was out drinking. He had relaxed a bit since Ben had gotten pregnant but everyone knew Danny could only go so long without alcohol.

Danny was at a pub downtown with some friends he had met last time he went to the bar. "To beer!" He toasted lifting his shot glass. The men followed cheering the same thing before tipping back the liquid. This was Danny's 11th shot this evening, not to mention the entire bottle of Jack Daniels, 4 beers and 3 wine coolers he started off the night with. A little voice in Danny's subconscious was saying that Danny shouldn't be out drinking especially when Ben was nearing his due date but he wanted a few more nights of guaranteed Danny-time before he had a child to take care off. Of course Danny wanted the baby but he had read enough parenting and pregnancy books to know newborns required a lot of work and effort, something Danny didn't know if he could handle yet.

Ben was eating a container of Ben And Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream when he felt a weird sensation. He set the ice cream down and put a hand to his pregnant belly. He could feel the baby moving. He moved his hand farther down when he felt a wetness. His water had broken. His first thought was to call his husband.

Danny was downing another shot of Vodka when his phone began to sing Van Halen's 'Hot For Teacher'. That was Ben's tone. He reached into his pocket and answered it before bringing it to his ear. "Hello? Ben?' He asked quietly. He was worried as to why Ben was calling him.

"D-Danny!" Ben was sobbing.

"Ben!" Danny said more sternly "What's wrong?"

"D-Da-Danny! My w-w-water br-broke!" Ben cried harder.

"Shit!" Danny cursed under his breathe. "Okay, Ben calm down. Call James and get him to take you to the hospital, okay?"

"O-okay."

"I'll meet you at the hospital. I love you, Ben. Be there soon."

"Love you too."

Danny slammed a $20 and three $5's before pulling on his jacket and rushing out the door. Once outside he signaled a taxi and climbed in breathlessy. Before the cabbie even asked where to go Danny spoke.

"The hospital, and make it quick please." The cabbie nodded and sped off. Danny kept thinking, if only he hadn't went to the bar.

Ben was struggling with his contractions. He breathed in and out heavily and gripped the sides of the hospital bed so hard his knuckles were white.

"Mr. Bruce you're going to have to push, you're already almost completely dilated!" The Doctor urged.

"Not until Danny. Is. Here! AH!" He cried. James looked around nervously.

"Mr. Bruce, you could cause serious damage!"

James took that as a que. "Ben, I know you want Danny here for the birth of your guys' child. So do I. But I think he'd rather have a healthy husband and baby, then being here to see it."

Ben looked at James and sighed sadly. "Alright." He muttered and began pushing with all his might. Better get here soon Danny, he thought.

Unfortunately, Danny had been stuck in fully stopped traffic for 45 minutes. There was a serious crash that took up 2 of the 3 lanes causing major backup. Danny prayed the people involved were okay but he just wanted to get to the hospital.

"Dammit!" He swore as they slowly inched along.

Ben held their beautiful little girl in his arms. Cecelia Rose Worsnop-Bruce. Born January 13, weighing in at 6 lbs. 2 ounces. A perfect mix of Danny and Ben. She had Danny's lips and face shape, with Ben's nose and from the tiny whisp of hair atop her head, she had Ben's hair color too. They'd have to wait to see whose eyes she inherited. Ben was upset Danny wasn't there yet but he was happy she was okay.

Danny sighed as he finally reached the hospital. He handed the cabbie a $100 and sped out the door into the lobby area. He gave his name and the receptionist told him where to go. He hurried up to the maternity ward and looked for Ben's room. When he walked in Ben was already holding their baby girl in his
arms. Ben looked Danny in the eyes and smiled, showing off their baby.

"Danny, meet your daughter Cecelia Rose Worsnop-Bruce."

Danny smiled and reached down to stroke her face lightly. "Hi, baby." He whispered. "Your Daddy and I are going to spoil you so much. I love you. And I love your Daddy so much."

Ben laughed as Danny bent down and pecked his nose. It was such a darling family scene.
♠ ♠ ♠
So before I continue the story I want to state that in this chapter Ben is 22 and Danny is 20. In the later chapters they will be 35 and 33. In later chapters Cecelia will be 13. Comment/rate/ all that stuff. Thanks.