Status: i guess this is a thing now.

Could We Burn, Darling?

Three

The rest of the day was spent sharing small kisses throughout Alex's house. Jack liked the fact that his parents never really questioned them. It was like they were so super duper accepting about everything. Jack didn't know that something could exist in such a proper home like the Gaskarth's.

Around 5 that same day, Jack decided it was time to head back home. It was now getting dark around 5:30 and of course, the ride home was a whole hour.

"When should we meet back up again?" Alex asks as he walks Jack to the door, just wanting to wrap his arms around his waist and hold him in his arms. He wanted to kiss his face all over and tell him how much he's changed his life.

Jack was blushing when he turned back to the older boy, "I guess next time you could come to my house. You could sleep over if you wanted," he let his shoulders rise and fall. A grin spread across Alex's face as he nodded his head almost too quickly.

"Yes, yes. That sounds amazing. Text me when and stuff, alright?" Alex whispers as he leans into his bestfriend. Boyfriend? He wasn't sure.

"I'll try my hardest to do that," Jack says playfully. Of course he was going to text Alex. He would probably send him a text as soon as he caught the bus because he would miss him that much.

"Thank you," Alex smiles cutely, pressing a soft kiss to his lips and wrapping his arms around his waist. Jack's arms snaked around his neck, melting into the kiss and letting the shorter one take control. When they broke apart, both had a noticeable pout on their lips. They giggled together like little girls.

"I'm gonna miss your lips," Alex lifts a finger up, pressing it against Jack's lips. Jack looked cross-eyed down at the finger, giggling as the corners of his lips lifted into a smile. He hadn't smiled so much in a long time and he had Alex to thank for his cheeks hurting now.

"My lips are going to miss you too."

"Only your lips?"

"My everything will miss you," Jack pouts and wraps his arms around the other in a tight hug, resting his head against his shoulder, "Why can't I just stay over tonight, 'Leeex?" He whined, knowing he sounded like a baby, but he didn't want to take the train alone once again. Alex pouts at him and pokes his tummy.

"You stay over too much, Jack-o," he jokes. Jack tilts his head back as he looks at the other through his thick eyelashes.

"But I like it here. And you like my company."

"Indeed I do, but your family is gonna think I have you tied up here and that I'm forcing you to stay," Alex lets out the cutest little laugh ever as his eyes crinkled just slightly at the corners. He was so beautiful. He was a naturally beautiful man. Jack couldn't help but feel a little bit of jealousy whenever he was with the older boy. How did one person get all of this beauty, but Jack get... Nothing?

He knew Alex would disagree, though. He would tell Jack that it so isn't true because natural beauty wouldn't be dyeing his hair every single season. It wouldn't be needing braces for his teeth to be perfect. His parents wouldn't bring him to get his teeth bleached every single month if he were naturally beautiful.

Alex would remind Jack that natural beauty was Jack himself. Jack rarely dyed his hair. The only time he did was when he was 16 and wanted blonde streaks because it was kind of the thing back then. He never had braces in his life; even if it was only because he couldn't really afford it. He didn't get his teeth bleached, not once in his life. As a matter of fact, Alex had grown to love the fact that Jack's teeth were only slightly stained from the amounts of coffee he liked to drink. It wasn't a gross stained. It was just slightly.

The two would disagree about their beauty, of course, but what they didn't understand is that they were both beautiful in their own ways.

"I'll see you," Jack says quietly as he opens the front door and steps outside into the cold, harsh winds. Alex frowns a bit as he watched the younger walk down the front steps and over to the main gates to his house. Watching him walk through this crazy wind was killing him on the inside.

"Jack!" Alex shouted as he ran over and grabbed his arm. Jack's eyes were wide and he supported the look of shock as he turned to his bestfriend.

"Alex?"

"Dammit, Jack. Stay here with me tonight," Alex smiled sweetly and Jack's eyes lit up as he nodded quickly, running up to the house's large front doors. The warmth of the home basically smacked him i the face. It wasn't a harsh smack. It was a love filled tap.

Alex entered the kitchen where Jack was sitting a few minutes after fighting with the wind. Obviously, Mother Nature didn't want the front door shut.

"Call your parents. Let 'em know that I'm not trying to kidnap you," Alex hands the lanky boy his house phone, going over to the fridge and pulling out a bag of grapes, already washed by his mother.

"Alrighty," Jack says happily as he reached over and pops a grape into his mouth before dialing the all too familiar number to his home. He holds the phone up to his ear as he dances in his seat, "Hey mom!" Jack grins as he talks, like always.

He always seemed so happy whenever he was speaking to his mother. That was something Alex had noticed before. The younger loved his family so much.

"I'm staying over 'Lex's tonight."

He's staring at the ceiling now as he listens to his mother's soft voice speak into the speaker.

"Okay! I love you, mom. Have a nice night! I'll tell him you said hello, yep," Jack finishes and then says goodbye once more. He hits the end button and hands it back to Alex, smiling wide, "Mom says hello."

Alex laughs quietly as he takes the phone, putting it back over on the charger. How cute was Jack? Like he didn't hear him tell his mom, 'I'll tell him you said hello,'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Successfully over 1,000 words!
Even though it is just a small filler.

Thank you for those who are subscribing, recommending, and commenting.
I really, really, really appreciate all of your love and support c:

Please continue doing what you're doing because that is what motivates me!<3

(Follow my Tumblr)