Drop to Hold You

002

Harry awoke to the sound of annoyed voices outside his curtained sanctuary. He could tell by the light streaming in and the amount of boys already awake that he had slept in more than usual. He stretched and put his glasses on his face, then he sat up to find his shirt and put it on. He rose slowly, enjoying the feel of restful sleep wearing off. It wasn't something that he was used to. The sound outside was actually in the hallway. One of the seventh years had taken initiative to schedule showers for the younger kids so there wasn't any confusion. Harry didn't care, there was a bathroom in the room he shared with the other sixth years. He went in and started his day. Peeing, brushing his teeth, and then he pulled on the robes from last night. He had yet to unpack. Harry looked around, Seamus was still asleep. He face was pressed into the pillow, mouth hanging slightly open. He slept shirtless in a pair of maroon sweatpants. He was asleep on his side, and he had a slightly visible blond happy trail. What had Hermione done to him? He laughed at himself, it had just been a while... He glanced down. His watch told him that is was almost half past 8, plenty of time for breakfast, so he made his way down to the Great Hall. Ron and Hermione were there comparing schedules already, and Hermione had made sure to collect Harry's for him. She said so as she handed it to him.

"I was gonna do it," Ron said, pointing his fork, "but then she took over. You know how she is," he said. Harry smiled at Hermione, and thanked Ron. He helped himself to some eggs and then he unfolded the paper and scanned his eyes over his schedule. It didn't seem bad. Double Herbology with Hufflepuff would sting, and Thursday he only had Transfiguration. He had a class with Malfoy every day except for Thursday. It left him mocking himself, how would he ever pass his NEWTS when all he could think about was boys? He at half his plate, then lost interest when he realized Malfoy was alone. He watched him for several minutes. He ate in a tidy and precise way. Harry envied the way he could look so put together this early in the morning. His first year friend showed up, his robes were tailored as well. He was considerably shorter than Malfoy, but taller than most kids who were part of the surge of newbies. Harry thought for a second that maybe he had transferred, and decided that was most likely the case. "Looks like Malfoy has a new lackey, eh, Harry?" The sound pulled him back.

"I don't know who he is," Harry said matter-of-factly.

"Ivan Valerii, a third year from Durmstang," Hermione butted in. Harry nodded. The boy had a strong jawline, short auburn hair and strong looking arms.

"He'd be great for Quidditch," Ron said. "His arms look like the hams I ate last night!"

"Hams, Ron?" Harry cocked an eyebrow. Ron looked a little offended.

"What mate?" he asked. Hermione was giggling.

"Nothing." Harry just laughed and the bell for first hour rang. He enjoyed going up the stairs with his friends, he was even enjoying his classes. Lunch approached quickly. Ron hadn't quite grasped the simple charm they learned today so Harry and Hermione spent most of the time trying to explain it to him. When he finally got it, he thanked them.

"Blimey, I should have stayed for summer, apparently," Ron joked. Harry wasn't really hungry at lunch so they spent most of their time walking around and taking in the campus. "What's your next class, mate?"

"Double potions, with Slughorn. With you," Harry said. Ron looked incredulous.

"How'd you even make it to N.E.W.T level?" he asked, "Bet you gave Snape a toss." Harry elbowed him, but he was too busy chuckling to himself. Hermione had to smile too, even though it was a grotesque thought. It was great to see them bantering again.

"Snape is teaching Defense this year, isn't he?" Hermione asked. Harry's brows furrowed, he hadn't known.

"I guess I should have put two and two together when Slughorn said he was teaching Potions." Harry realized the truth in the statement as it came out.

"Blimey, he'll probably put curses on everyone's pants!" Ron exclaimed. "I thought he wasn't qualified or something, certainly looks the part," he went on.

"I'm sure he'll be fine. Dumbledore surely had a reason for giving him the position, Ron," Hermione soothed. Harry noticed that her tone with Ron was different, usually she'd have scolded him for that.

Potions with Slughorn was a bit of a drag, Harry hated sitting there and watching Malfoy pal around with Ivan. In class he was back to his snotty self, when Harry knocked something over, he sniggered.

"Can't even handle the first day, Potter?" he taunted, Ivan's eyes widened.

"You mean Harry Potter?" he whispered.

"Shh, don't worry, he's a git," Malfoy said just loud enough for Harry to hear. He ignored it, but he felt something rising in him when Malfoy helped Ivan set up his ingredients. Harry could hear the way Malfoy spoke to him, and he knew that tone. He knew something was up, and it filled him with a terrible feeling. Jealousy...
***

That night after everyone had gone to bed, Harry couldn't stop himself from checking the map to see where Malfoy was. He didn't know what he expected to see but he was relieved to see them both alone in separate parts of the dungeon. Harry finally felt a little at ease, somehow comforted by the "Draco Malfoy" scrawled on the map. He could feel that awful feeling building in him like it did before. He didn't want anyone to have Malfoy, he couldn't really explain it. It wasn't even so much that he wanted Malfoy, he just didn't want anyone else to want him. He put his glasses on the table and rubbed the bridge of his nose. He was tired from a busy first day, but he wanted a shower. He peeked from the curtain, and then stripped down only to wrap his towel around his hips. He looked down at his stomach, still taut from Quidditch and house work for the Dursley's, but he could be better. He poked his ribs and sniffed, too skinny. After pulling a set of pyjamas and some underwear out of his bag, he walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. It sputtered a bit before running steadily and getting warmer. He hung his towel on the rack and then stepped in. He wasn't under the warmth long before he decided to lather himself with the soap in the shower. It was Ron's body wash, he recognized it from the Burrow. He started humming quietly to himself and then he heard the bathroom door open. He coughed. "Er," he began.

"Just a piss, mate." The voice that came back was Seamus'. Harry heard him peeing, then flushing the toilet, washing his hands. What Harry didn't hear was Seamus leaving.

"Seamus?" he asked the seemingly empty room. The curtain pulled to the side and Seamus came in the shower, he was naked. His body immediately pressed against Harry's. He gasped, stuttered, pushed him off. Harry watched the water roll down his toned body. Oh, bloody hell, why not?

"Sh, it's fine," Seamus told him quietly, and he kissed Harry. He was too shocked to respond at first, and he could tell by the way Seamus kissed that he wasn't gay. Harry couldn't stop himself from getting rock hard as soon as he felt the skin of another naked boy on his. He was relieved to notice Seamus was hard too. His cock was cut, the head was pink from straining to stand up. Harry was trying to make sense of this, but his eyes were blurry from lust.

"Seamus.. I.." Harry sputtered. Seamus poured some soap into his hand, and lathered his cock.

"Harry, I've been dying for a wank. What's wrong with sharing it?" he asked in a soft voice, husky. He felt Seamus lather his cock and he drew a ragged breath. "I know about you. I don't think it's a problem. If you'll have me, I'd like to.." Seamus trailed off, then winked.

"Seamus.." he bit his lip and closed his eyes. This was weird, overwhelming, Harry's heart was pounding. "Make me cum." And he did. After they'd cleaned up, and their breath went back to normal, Seamus looked at him.

"Thanks," he breathed. "I just really..." ragged breaths, "I hope I didn't offend you."

"No, I'm just confused." Harry was honest.

"Just frustrated, knowing you were in here naked... I almost couldn't even piss I got so hard," Seamus explained. "But I'm not-"

"Yeah no, I don't want..." They understood each other, nodded. "I'd feel better if we didn't do this again. I liked it, but er, it's not a good, you know..."

"I just was, yeah I understand, Merlin." Seamus stopped when Harry nodded. "Phew, thanks," he said.

"Thank you, too." They shared a smile, and Harry cut off the water. Ron was awake when they walked out of the bathroom together. He cocked his eyesbrow, and Harry knew. He nodded yes. Ron then cocked his eyebrow towards Seamus, and then Harry shook his head no. Ron nodded slowly. Harry just stood between their beds, looking.

"More girls for me, that's all," Ron said, he was still mostly asleep, Harry could tell. "Always knew Finnigan liked blokes." That made Harry laugh, and then he just went to bed, wondering if tonight had really even happened.
***

The next night, Draco was in bed. He stared hard at the ceiling, thinking. He tried to make himself sleep but it just wasn't happening, so he decided to go for a walk. He wandered up towards the prefects bathroom. No one was even really in that hallway, not that it mattered. No one would say anything to him. He saw Harry walking down the hall opposite him. His heart lurched in his chest. He didn't want to be seen out here, though he had to admit that he was enjoying this. It showed him just one more way he was better than that prick, Potter. Malfoy's green silken pyjamas were much better than the flannel trousers Potter had on, and that white shirt.

"Why are you walking around out here like a freak, Potter? It's the middle of the night. Having nightmares?" Malfoy asked rudely, part of him wanted to be rude, and the other part of him actually wondered.

"I could ask you the same, Malfoy," Harry said. Malfoy rolled his eyes.

"Your attitude is incredibly distasteful," he told Potter. He looked like he was about to laugh. Malfoy felt his face get warm. He hated being mocked.

"What are you doing out here?" Harry asked. Malfoy shrugged.

"Strolling, what is it your business?" Malfoy retorted. Harry leaned on the wall and shrugged.

"Just wondering. I walk around at night too, you know..." Malfoy was shocked at how quiet he'd said it. He knew Harry was trying to ask if he was okay.

"I'm fine Potter, you can go back to bed now," he said. Harry half smiled at him.

"Goodnight Malfoy," he called as he started strolling away.

"You're such a freak, scar head," Malfoy called after him, but he stood there for a while trying to make sense of what Harry had just done. Fucking Potter.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the schedule thing is a lot comfusing, so I just used HPL, moved it to work with the story and filled in the blanks. So it's
Monday: Charms, Herbology, Potions in the afternoon
Tuesday: DADA, Herbology, Potions in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Charms, Transfiguration in the afternoon.
Thursday: Transfiguration in the afternoon.
Friday: Charms second hour, DADA in the afternoon
(It took me like three hours to decide this schedule, I hope you know)