Drop to Hold You

004.

Harry woke up a little dreadful of the next day, he had spent half the night awake, cursing himself for failing to see Hermione on the map as well. He dressed and showered quickly, trying to make it to the owlery before they flew out at breakfast. He had quickly scrawled the note on a shred of parchment. 'Ivan, I need to see you at lunch near the Potions room, details later. -Harry.' He self-consciously gave the note to a random owl and went about his morning. He ambled back up to the castle, and went to dress himself. He had taken to dressing pretty smartly, if he did say so himself. He put on a pair of charcoal trousers, a white dress shirt with a red tie, grey sweater vest over top, tie tucked. His two best mates had waited for him in the common room before going down. The first week or so of school, they did so, never taking for granted how great it felt to be in good company within the walls of Hogwarts.

"Gosh, Harry," Ron said. "I've been starving for a fortnight so you could get sharp?" Hermione swatted his arm. "What's gotten into you?" Harry answered him mentally first: I won't get Malfoy's attention cavorting like a peasant. Outwardly, he shrugged.

"Got sick of not looking... sexy, I guess." He felt so stupid to say it aloud.

"And sexy you look, Harry! Can we get going?" Hermione said, she was beaming, her lean into Ron pressing her shoulder tightly to his chest to assure him that she was only kidding with their mate. They walked down and Harry had a bowl of cereal, watching the Slytherin table intently for a multitude of reasons.
***
"You look good," Ivan greeted Harry, and he couldn't stop himself from blushing even though he knew the boy didn't mean it that way. "Your note sounded urgent." Harry nodded curtly, then took a deep breath.

"What's going on with Malfoy, er, Draco?" Harry asked. Ivan's lips pursed in an expression that blatantly read 'not this'.

"Well, I wouldn't know. Yesterday he told me to stay away from you at lunch, and I apologized. I just said I didn't know it was that way, but he looked like something got him in the knockers when I said that. So I shut up until night time, and he got in my face saying that you meant nothing to him," that stung Harry's chest, "then he stormed off. He came back late, really dusty looking. His face was red, he looked lit maybe, and he had a really loud bout in the shower and slept through breakfast today." Ivan thought about anything else he could add. "He was gone almost all yesterday, and when he got back, Pansy Parkinson was falling all over him. Gushing almost, about some mission for the lord." Ivan stopped there, satisfied that that had been everything. Harry's mind tried to move past it, but Ivan's words kept going in his head like a broken record. Really loud bout in the shower, over and over again. Harry tried to scold himself, felt his pants getting tight at the image of Malfoy with three fingers jammed deep in his spasming ass, cumming with his face screwed up in pleasure.

"I, I.. fuck." Harry was obviously shaking. "My apologies. Now, this mission?

"I honestly don't know anything, Harry. But I definitely don't feel right about it," Ivan told him. Harry nodded. "He doesn't seem like he wants to do it. I'll keep you posted, as much as I can." Harry reached out his hand to shake Ivan's firmly.

"Thanks. You're being a great sport." They shared a smile. This bloke was a fucking blessing, there is no way Harry could have stood to be stalking after Malfoy with his cock hard in his trousers the whole time.
***

School was going on normally. Harry woke with disturbing frequency from fitful dreams where he and Malfoy were unrelentingly engaged in intensely passionate sex. Often, his pants would would sticking to him when he woke, full of fresh cum. It was annoying, embarrassing even, but much better than the usual nightmares. He was so ready to get a break from seeing Malfoy daily.

Ivan had a unique window into the relationship dynamic between Harry and Draco both. He met with Harry without Draco's knowledge to relay to him details about Draco's diminishing weight, the Howlers his father often sent about his marks, the way he spent almost every free minute locked away somewhere mysterious. In turn, he heard Harry's arguments with himself. He needed to get to Draco, but he wanted him so badly that it was paralyzing him, and he'd be damned if a Gryffindor let a git like Malfoy sod all over his life this way. Harry was angry most of the time, but Ivan was starting to think it was more than that. He also heard Malfoy's side as well. He wasn't a pussy, you know, as muggles say it. He didn't wear panties, and he wasn't going to give up on this. Harry was a git, always confusing him with his looks. He wished that knob would just go blind sometimes. Ivan also noted that whenever he spoke about his mission, there was fear underneath his outer shell.

Malfoy was cracking painfully under the stress. It had taken him two days to recover from accidentally killing a bird, and he was looking forward to the upcoming holiday. School was about to break up for Christmas. He'd convinced his father to let him stay at the castle, Snape would undoubtedly be going. So after the next week, he'd be free for a while, only expected to show face at the Manor twice during the three week period. And Thank Merlin he wouldn't be seeing Potter.

Too bad the break held some crucial decisions, for each of the three boys.