‹ Prequel: Can You Love Me?
Sequel: Iris
Status: Slow and Steady for now

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Natalya has a twin sister, Natalie and it's their 17th birthday. Their friend Amber hires Pierce The Veil to play at their huge birthday party but when Natalya meets Jaime, she quickly starts to warm up to him despite her cold demeanor. Can Jaime change her or is it too late?
  1. A Match Into Water
    Natalya and Natalia get ready to attend their birthday party with some different intentions...
  2. Fast Times At Clairemont High
    Jaime and Natalya got to the club together, but things go a little faster than what they want.
  3. Bestios
    Natalya spills all the family secrets and doesn't dare go back to her house especially with Natalie being able to use the tattle tail threat against her so Jaime devises a plan for the two to stay on the bus with them for a while.
  4. May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep
    Natalya and Natalie make their daring escape and late at night a noise startles Natalya so she does something unexpected.
  5. Hell Above
    Natalya and Jaime have a talk that nearly pushes Natalya to the edge.
  6. She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty
    Jaime and Natalya get close to each other and thing happen.
  7. Caraphernelia
    Natalya and Natalie find out something shocking that they never thought would happen.
  8. I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket
    Natalya gets her first fan but also stops a feud between her sisters.
  9. One Hundred Sleepless Nights
    Jaime and Natalya move back into Jaime's house and his parents find out something they don't exactly approve of.
  10. Bulletproof Love
    Jaime asks a surprising question but gets an even more surprising answer.
  11. Yeah Boy And Doll Face
    The baby arrives!
  12. The Sky Under The Sea
    Natalya and Jaime get married...!