‹ Prequel: Can You Love Me?
Sequel: Iris
Status: Slow and Steady for now

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Yeah Boy And Doll Face

-3 Months Later-
I was laying in the bunk getting ready to go to sleep when my water broke. I screamed when it happened not sure what to do but I was freaking out…big time. I think I must be the only to-be-mother that doesn’t know what to do when her water breaks but thank god Jaime knew what to do. He came running to the bunk. All the guys and Nat were still up playing cards. “What’s wrong?” Jaime asked worriedly.
“My water broke!” I screeched. Jaime helped me up.
“Um, okay we need to go to a hospital!” Jaime yelled to the driver.
“What happened?” I herd Tony yell.
“The baby.” Was all Jaime said.
“Oh my god! Now?!” Mike yelled.
“Why are you freaking out?! You’re not the one going to push a baby out a pea sized hole!” I screamed.
“I’m nervous!” Mike yelled again.
“Can we all just keep calm…?” Vic said staring at my stomach. “Oh my god what if she ha to deliver on the bus?” Vic said and that’s when everyone freaked.
“Can everyone just shut up?!” I screamed. “It takes hours to deliver!” I said. “I’m not delivering on this bus!” I said not quite believing myself but I was right we made it to the hospital in time. We all ran into the hospital (I waddled) and yelled for a nurse.
“Uh, she’s going into labor!” Jaime said and the nurse immediately grabbed a wheelchair and sat me down in it.
“Hey Hun, take deep breaths for me okay? I’m gonna roll you down to the room.” She said and roll she did. I swear we could have been going 20 Miles Per Hour in the wheelchair. Soon we were in the room and they quickly changed me and laid me on the bed. I laid there for about an hour only being in slight pain but then the real pain hit me. I started to sweat and feel nauseous. Before I knew it I was ready to deliver. They sent everyone out of the room but the doctors and Jaime. He was the only one that got to stay. I didn’t care what I had to do I just wanted this kid out of me. “Okay we need you to give at least 3 really good pushes!” I heard the doctor say so that’s what I done and soon the baby was out. I was so tired I just wanted to pass out. I saw them cleaning the baby and then they wrapped her in a pink blanket and handed her to Jaime. He cradled her in the crook of his arm. “Oh my god. She’s beautiful.” I heard Jaime whisper. The nurses took her and handed her to me. I took one of little hands on my finger. I felt like crying I was so happy.
“Oh my gosh. She’s ours?” I said in total disbelief. She wasn’t crying anymore like she was a few minutes ago. He hands were so tiny and for a baby she had quite a bit of hair. I was smiling so big my mouth hurt but I couldn’t stop smiling. I could see that she had dark hair like Jaime’s.
“Do you have a name for her?” The nurse asked. I looked at Jaime. His call since I had never thought of a name. He was smiling so big I thought his mouth was gonna fall off his face.
“Uh, Victoria.” He said. I nodded. Victoria that was a beautiful name.
“Alright. Victoria Charlotte…”
“Put Preciado.” I said.
“Are you sure?” Jaime asked.
“Quite sure.” I said. The nurse nodded and took the baby from me and out her in the little sleeping container thing. I was a little sad because I wanted her back but the nurse said that getting some sleep would be the best thing for me to do. I nodded and said alright and Jaime shut the door behind her. “I’ll make sure she gets some rest.” Jaime said to the nurse as she walked out. “Oh and can you send the guys that came in with us to the room?” He asked and the nurse nodded. Jaime said a small thanks and came over to my side. “You did great.” He said. “I’m so proud of you.” He said.
“Thanks. I’m so tired though. And I never want to do that again. That was the most painful thing I’ve ever done.” I said. “But it was worth t in the end.” I said smiling.
“Well, got to sleep. But one more thing. Where’d Charlotte come from?” He asked.
“OH, my middle name is Charlotte.” I said. “And can you hand e my phone? I’m gonna text Mia and tell her to meet us here cause she doesn’t live too far away.” I said.
“Yeah.” Jaime said handing me my phone. I unlocked it and went to Mia in my contacts. I texted her and told her to come to her local hospital. After that I went to sleep.

When I woke up and everyone was quietly talking to each other and staring at the baby. I saw Mia and when she turned to look at me. “She’s awake!” Mia said and everyone turned to look at me. I smiled and Mia came over and gently hugged me.
“Hey, I told you that you would be the first fan to see the baby.” I said in her ear.
“I know. Thanks.” She said.
“Well, well, well, she did it.” I heard a sarcastic voice say. I smiled.
“Yes Kellin and now I have a daughter you have a daughter. They can get along.” I said.
“Sure they can.” Kellin said and I laughed.
“That’s our girl!” Said Mike and Vic.
“I’m proud of you sis.” I heard Nat say and I felt like breaking down. She’d never said that to me before.
“Thanks.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and tell me what you think! Thanks for reading!