‹ Prequel: Can You Love Me?
Sequel: Iris
Status: Slow and Steady for now

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty

Jaime and I walked back to the bus in stark silence. There was tension in the air between us. Why’d he have to go and peep on me? Maybe cause you pretty much invited him. I should’ve let him go before me or something. I just wanted to go to the concert and then I don’t know what I’ll do after that. Maybe I’ll run away go back to my job. I liked my job…in a way. We reached the bus and Jaime opened the door for me and I walked in. Everyone was laughing but when Jaime and I walked onto the bus everyone stopped laughing and looked at us. “I feel like something happened.” Vic said.
“Nothing happened.” Said Jaime sounding annoyed.
“Alright…” Said Vic.
Jaime went to his bunk and so did I. I was tired and bored. I just wanted to take a nap and since it wasn’t the night time I was just gonna sleep by myself. And I didn’t think Jaime was too happy right now. I don’t know what I done to him though. I told him my story that’s it. I didn’t even understand why I was being nice to him. I wasn’t usually like this but for some reason he kept me on the edge of my seat. Everything he done made me get excited. But right now I was so angry at him I wanted to hate him. Why was he being so rude? Because I’d told him what he wanted to know? What had I done?! This is so unfair! He was being rude for no reason and I wasn’t going to try and keep being like his little wanna-be housewife. I was gonna show him what I’m really like. A dirty, thieving, rude, whore and I was gonna do it through one of his best friends. Vic.

By the time the show was done it was already about 12:00. Perfect time for clubbing. “Hey girls, we’re going to the club so if you wanna go get ready to go.” Said Tony peeking his head in mine and Natalie’s bunk. I’d just woken up but that was fine. I got some clothes from my bag (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91056663) and put them on in my bunk. “Ugh.” I heard Natalie say. “I’m too hung-over still to go to the bar again tonight.” I heard her say.
“Alright, well I can’t leave you here alone so I guess I’ll stay with Nat.” Said Tony.
“Tony you don’t have to stay. I can take care of myself.” Nat said.
“Did you just call her Nat?” I asked
“Yeah, why?”
“Aww. Turtle’s in love!” I yelled across the bus and everyone cheered. “Sorry Tony I had to.” I said and he smiled.
“Yeah, no problem.” He said and then climbed into Nat’s bunk. No way. She really scored Tony Perry. I shrugged to myself. Oh well. I got my make up and put it on. I walked out and saw Mike and Vic staring at me. I just kept walking till I got to the seats.
“What are you guys staring-” Jaime said “Oh.” He said and I smiled. Not a sweet smile, a smile that said ‘Yeah. I know you wish you had this.’ and walked past him. Some girls were on the bus and one was looking at me with a disgusted look. Yep, I was back in my natural environment. Girls like her made me happy and reach for an even higher ego. She was still staring at me when I sat down next to Vic. “Can I help you?” I asked her.
“No.” She said venomously.
“Great then you can stop looking at me.” I spit back at her with a smile on my face. I saw Jaime leaning over to say something to Vic and then Vic shrugged and smiled but Jaime’s face stayed the same.
“Well, ladies, I think we can go now.” Said Vic clapping his hands together. I stood up and waited for Jaime to go in front of me.
“You look nice.” He said and I turned to face him and smiled.
“I know I do.” I said and kept walking.
“Are you always like this?” He asked behind me.
“Fortunately yes. Why?” I replied.
“Nothing.” He sighed.
“Though so.” I said stepping off the bus. My ankle still hurt but I didn’t care. Tonight it was on.

When we got to the club we all went in and I found someone to dance with. There were a ton of people in the club and everyone was bumping into me. It smelled like alcohol and sweat. A nice mix. An addicting smell that was unfortunately very familiar to me. I picked out a boy in the crowd. He must have been 21 but he looked like he was only my age or younger. He was beautiful. Jet black hair and crystal blue eyes. A perfect combination. He was tall and slender. He could have been a model doll. I walked up to him and kissed him. He looked a little shocked. Then he smiled and ran his hands up my side. I put my fingers in his hair. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Vic dancing with the girl who was giving me a stare down earlier. I pulled away from the boy in front of me and went over to Vic. Jaime was standing there too. Another girl was grinding on him. Regardless of my plan I felt like a pierce of shattered glass. Hasn’t that been the case for years now though? I asked myself. I took Vic’s hand and pulled him into a fast kiss. He pulled away. “What in the world?” He asked. I just took his face in my hands again and began to make out with him. I took his hands and rand them up my thighs and sides. Then he took control and wound his hands into my hair. His breath smelled of alcohol. How did they get drunk so fast? I asked myself. He began to lean into the kiss deepening it. Alright he was liking this. I opened my eyes and seen Jaime looking over at me. He cut his eyes and started going at it with the girl he was with. So I kept going with Vic. I was just glad he wouldn’t remember any of this in the morning. Vic got to the zipper on the back of my dress and I pulled away. “No not yet.” I said wanting to draw this out some more in front of Jaime but I didn’t get the chance to. Jaime came over and grabbed me. He took m hand and pulled me outside. I tried to pull away when we got out. “What are you-” I was cut off by him crashing his lips onto mine. I blinked when he pulled away. “You’re drunk.” I said getting ready to walk back into the club.
“No I’m not!” He said grabbing my hand again. “There’s something I want to tell you.” He said.
“What Jaime.” I said.
“I do.” He said.
“Do what? I didn’t propose to you.” I said smarmily.
“I do like you. Earlier I didn’t know how to say that I did and I did want to be friends but I can’t keep my hands off of you for that long.” He said and I just stared at him.
“Are you serious?” I asked.
“As serious as I can be. So do you want to ya know…date?” He asked and I smiled.
“Ya know, I think I would like that.” I said to him. I felt his hand relax and loosen around mine.
“Me too.” He said. “Do you wanna go back to the bus for now?” He asked.
“Yeah but Tony and Natalie are on the bus.” I said
“You’re point is?” He said smiling and I laughed.
“My point is, I’m not getting kinky with them on the bus!” I said.
“Well then we’ll have to run them off.” Said Jaime smiling.
“Fine but just one thing real quick.” I said and leaned up to kiss him. Nope he was sober. His lips tasted like cherries probably from that girl he was with earlier. “Alright, just making sure you were sober.” I said and smiled a little.
“Well I am.” He said smiling back and we walked to the bus with out hands interlocked with each others. When we got to the bus Jaime opened the doors for me and I stepped up onto the steps. “Hey Tony, Natalie!” I yelled. “Vic and Mike want you in the club!” I said. They didn’t come out though. I went to the back of the bus where Nat’s bunk was and saw Nat curled up next to Tony sleeping. “Wake her up and tell her.” I whispered to Tony.
“Okay.” He whispered back and shook Nat. She woke up glassy eyed.
“What?” She asked yawning. “Did I fall asleep?” She asked.
“Yeah on Tony.” I said. “But anyway Vic and Mike want you guys in the club A.S.A.P” I said and she jumped up. She knew when I said that I meant business. I looked at her and tried to signal as best as I could why I needed them gone. She must have got it because her eyes got wide and she nodded a little. “Alright, let’s go Tony!” She said taking Tony’s hand and dragging him to the club. He just went with it and it made me smile. She was finally happy for once. Jaime came up behind me and crashed his lips onto mine. I put my hands in his hair twisting and winding it in my fingers. His lips flew to my neck and put butterfly kisses along my collarbone and I moaned. “I thought you like control in these situations.” He said looking up at me and smirking. I smirked back and jerked his head up and crashed my lips on his putting my tongue in his mouth. I could see that there were red lipstick marks all over his face and lips. The night went on and clothes came off. Things happened but not things I’d ever regret. The outcome was great and I was happy. Jaime and I were a thing. He made me happy and I made him happy and that’s all I needed to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, tell me what you think in the comments! Thanks for reading!