‹ Prequel: Can You Love Me?
Sequel: Iris
Status: Slow and Steady for now

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket

-2 Weeks Later-
“Well, where is it going to sleep?” I asked Jaime.
“In a bunk.” He said.
“How?” I asked. “Me and you can barely fit in a bunk together.” I said.
“It can sleep in-between you and me.” He said.
“Why are we saying it? The kid is a person.” I said shaking my head.
“Cause we don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl yet.” Jaime said.
“I hope it’s a girl.” I said.
“I don’t care I’m just excited.” Jaime said and I smiled. Ever since the day after I-Well, Mike-told Jaime I was pregnant he’d been pretty happy about it. He didn’t suggest getting rid of it or anything. He was being very supportive. Everyone was being very supportive of Jaime and I. Today Vic had said he was gonna announce that Jaime was gonna be a dad and bring me on stage. I was nervous but excited. Jaime and I were baby shopping because Jaime had said that I could live with him and his parents on break from tour. I was happy I was going to be living with him. He had called up his parents and told them he had a girlfriend now and that I was pregnant. We would only be on break for a month but I’d went to the doctors last week and they’d said I was only 2 months in. Not bad but it was still too soon to know if the baby was a girl or a boy. Jaime and I had to avoid the ‘How old are you’ question by throwing the doctors off track every time they asked. “Aww. Jaime look at this cut pink mat.” I said.
“Aww honey I know it’s cute but we have to buy something of mutual color so that if the baby is a boy it won’t seem…weird.” I laughed and so did Jaime. He had a good point.
“Fine.” I said. I hoped that Jaime’s parents liked me. When I asked him how it went when he told them I was pregnant he said worse than when his mom seen his first tattoo and he told her he wanted to be in a band. That was not good. Then I asked him if he told them I was only 17 and he said no. Breaking that to them wasn’t going to be fun either. Today was also the last day of the tour which meant we would all be back in San Diego late tonight or early this morning. I was glad that we were going to be living near the guys too. It made me feel like I knew some people in the neighborhood. I’d told Amber to tell my parents that I’d moved out and she’d said they weren’t happy at all but they said whatever. So I guess that meant that they didn’t care. Oh well, I didn’t think they would. Now that I thought about it, all of my sisters had fallen in love with someone in a band. I smiled at the thought. We were all alike in some way I guess. “Oh, look at this Cole!” Said Jaime pointing to a crib. I grabbed his arm and hugged it to my chest.
“Oh wow Jaime, that’s really pretty! Let’s buy it.” I said. It wasn’t really the most beautiful crib but I could tell Jaime wanted it so I was gonna let him get it. This whole time shopping I’d pretty much let Jaime do the actual shopping. He was just so excited about the new baby. I was happy that he was happy though.

By the time we’d left the store Jaime had also bought me some clothes for tonight and we’d spent a lot of money especially on the baby’s room (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91238382). Jaime picked out most everything that’s why almost none of it matched. We also had to carry it all the way back to the bus which was no fun at all. Jaime carried the heavy stuff but I hated carrying things. I also had a huge craving for some chocolate. “I’m gonna be so fat!” I yelled into the street. Jaime looked at me like I was crazy but I just waved him off. “So what do you think you’re fans are gonna think of me?” I asked him.
“They’ll love you.” He said confidently. “I’m sure of it.” He said and I smiled as he kissed my forehead. When we reached the bus we put all the stuff in the back of the truck where all the bands stuff was stored and prayed that none of it broke while we were driving. Jaime and me stepped onto the bus and saw Vic and the guys playing some card game. “Hello, my fellow nerds.” I said to them sitting down.
“Hey, you’re boyfriend is the one that does magic and plays with yo-yo’s” Mike said shuffling his cards and we all laughed except for Jaime.
“Hey, I’ll have you know I was cool in high school!” Jaime said over our laughing. I got up and sat on his lap. I kissed his forehead.
“I know you were.” I said. He kissed my lips for a long time.
“Thank you.” He said smiling.
“Geez, can you two get a room please?” Vic joked with us and we laughed. “Even Natalie and Tony aren’t that bad!” He said and I seen Nat and Tony blush. Under the table I could see they were holding hands. They had such a subtle way of sneaking affection in. The bus started moving and pulled all of us back in our chairs a little. I was used to it by now though. The first time I was standing up and the bus started moving everyone in Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens got a laugh because number one. I was drunk and number two. I fell flat on my face and Jaime had to peel me off the floor. Apparently I was a very funny drunk too. I kind of always figured I was though. “So you ready for tonight Princess?” Mike asked me.
“Yeah, I guess so. I’m scared of what your fans will think though.” I said and they all looked at me like I was crazy.
“Please, you’re Jaime’s baby momma, they’ll love you! Except for the ones that wish they were Jaime’s baby momma then they make hold a slight grudge.” Vic said slapping a card.
“Are you guys playing Slapjack?” Jaime asked.
“Yes we are our dearest nerd friend.” Said Tony.
“Hey, Tone-Tone talked.” I said. Nat laughed.
“Tone-Tone? What the hell?” She said and we all laughed.
“I don’t know it just came up in my head.” I said.
“Whatever comes up in your head is wonderful.” Said Jamie kissing my cheek from behind me.
“Thank you!” I said.
“Oh great, they’re at it again!” Said Tony. And we all laughed.
“Not for long momma needs a nap!” I said getting up off of Jaime’s lap. I kissed him quickly on the lips and went to his/our bunk. I slid in and closed my eyes and in a matter of minutes I was asleep.

I woke up to someone shaking me slightly and whispering for me to get up. “Why?” I whined.
“You have to come on stage and you need to get dressed. You have 15 minutes.” Said the voice. It sounded like Jaime’s.
“Okay, hand me the new clothes you bought me.” I said to Jaime. When he handed me the clothes I grabbed them (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91240865) and quickly put them on in the bunk. When I got out everyone was heading to the stage. I followed as fast as I could in the boots I was wearing and soon I was in the backstage lounge.
They had just finished playing Bulls In The Bronx when Vic introduced me. “Okay ladies and gentlemen! As you all this,” He motioned for Jaime, “Is our wonderful bass player Jaime. Recently Jaime got himself a girlfriend. A very nice, talented, and funny girlfriend. Now this girl and her sister have been living with us on the bus for the past few months and they are both like sisters to me and everyone else on the bus!” The crowd cheered. “But one of those lovely girls is Jaime’s new baby momma too!” Vic said and the crowd cheered so loudly I thought my ear drums were gonna burst. “Yeah you guys heard it right Jaime’s gonna be a daddy and let’s bring out the lovely miss. Natalya Nicolette!” I was nervous but I walked out into the cheering crowd and when I got out there it just got louder. I heard people screaming and hollering and cheering and it was a lot of fun. I stood next to Jaime and he kissed me and that made the crowd even more riled up. I smiled. I could get used to this. I saw people crowd surfing trying to touch some part of me so I put my hand down in the crowd. And a girl touched it and squealed. I smiled at her. “Well, if we get this sort of reaction we should bring Natalya on stage every night. Let her sit on one of the amps, yeah?” Vic said and the crowd roared. That’s when I got really nervous. No Vic. I don’t like all the people and the touching too much. I straightened back up and went back over to Jaime. He leaned next to my ear, “You know you’re probably gonna get a lot of girls coming up to you later.” He said and I smiled and nodded.
“Well, thank you Miss. Nicolette. You may go as you please.” Said Vic. I smiled and waved to the crowd one more time and got one more kiss from Jaime then went backstage again. I saw some people in the huge crowd waving. Well, that was much better than I ever thought it would be.

Soon the show was over and we were all at the Merch table or just hanging out with some people and Jaime had been right. I did have some girls come up to me and talk to me. They were all really nice so I decided I would be nice back to them. Nice wasn’t really my thing too much but hey, they seemed like fans even though they barely knew me. The first girl that had come up to me was still there. She was so shy it was adorable. She had long black hair and a pink face. Her cheeks were big and round just like her dark brown eyes. She was small and seemed very nervous. I’d stood up to go stand next to Jaime but when she came up to me I decided not to ignore her. “Um, miss. Nicolette?” She said and I looked at her. “Um, can you sign this?” She asked holding up a Pierce The Veil Collide With The Sky CD case.
“Sure Hun. And you can drop the Miss.” I said laughing at her a little. She smiled at me. She was pretty. I signed it and then looked at her wrist. It was all cut up and white with scars. I touched her wrist. “Why do you do that?” I asked and she looked down a little.
“No one at school likes me and I have a poor home life. So…I guess I just feel like it’s some sort of release.” She said quietly after a few moments. That was horrible. I didn’t have a poor school life but to have both a poor home life and a sucky school was horrible. I pulled the girl into my arms.
“What’s your name?” I asked her.
“Mia.” She said.
“Well, Mia,” I said taking the CD case back, “Here’s my phone number. If you ever need to talk about anything no matter what it is just call me or text me and we can talk. When I have the baby I swear you’ll be the first fan to see it.” I said to her and I saw a tear shine in her eye.
“Thank you so much!” She said.
“No problem Hun.” I said to her smiling. I’d made my first promise to my first fan. Interesting.

Later that night was not what I’d expected it to be. I’d seen some people I could have gone without. My sisters. I didn’t know that we were on tour with other bands but sure enough we were. I had Natalie by my side and when we seen Oliver Sykes with Arianna we seen Myka by her side. “Well, never though we’d all see each other in this position.” Said Arianna. I rolled my eyes.
“I didn’t think a lot of things but they happened.” I said.
“And you’re still the brat you always were not matter what.” Arianna said back to me.
“Don’t be jealous cause mom and dad beat you more than they did me.” I said.
“That was rude.” I heard Oliver say.
“This is none of your business.” I said to him and he shook his head. “Oh but anyways I might as well tell you both.”
“What?” Said Myka in her usual excited little munchkin voice.
“I’m having a kid.” I said. Myka and Arianna’s jaws dropped. “Yep, that’s what I done when there was a plus on the pee stick.” I said and then they both started laughing. “What?” I said.
“Pee Stick?” Myka said.
“What the heck you mean the test?” Arianna said. I blushed.
“Uh, yeah that.” I said and heard Natalie laughing behind me. “What are you laughing at?” I asked.
“You.” She said still laughing. When they stopped laughing we all decided to go on the bus with all the other guys. I had no idea how all of the bands were in the bus but they were. Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, and Pierce The Veil. They all had beers in their hands and were laughing and talking about something. I went to the kitchen area and got 4 wine glasses and poured some red wine into the glasses and handed them to all my sisters and keeping one for myself. We all sat down on our boyfriends laps. “Wow, no wonder they hate each other. They’re more alike than they think.” Said Danny Worsnop.
“And you’re in denial because you’re fatter than you think.” I said and everyone laughed.
“Cheeky! Cheeky little girl!” He yelled while we still laughed. “I like cheeky.” He said. I smiled.
“Everyone likes me.” I said sarcastically. We all laughed remembering how I was when I first came on the bus. As the night went on my sisters and I got closer but soon they had to leave. I found out that they all had a pretty good grip on their boyfriends. Especially the grip Myka had on James. It was so funny. She could make him do anything for her. Later Jaime and I went to bed and it was hands down some of the best sleep I’d ever gotten. I didn’t know if it was because I didn’t have a feud with my sisters anymore or because I was glad I’d helped that girl tonight. But either way I was just as happy as anyone else or maybe even happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and tell me what you think! Thanks for reading!