Status: Some language but not you haven't heard before

Another one bites the dust....

chapter 1

Ever since I was twelve George has picked on me; calling me names, teasing me and hitting me. George is a year older than me and when he first started picking on me, his parents were going through some trouble, and they were always fighting and arguing. Before this all started George and I use to be best friends. His parents got a divorce a year later and his dad moved out. It was then that the bullying went from just teasing; name calling and slight shoves in the corridor, to full force punches, kicks and posting mean things about me on the internet. George started to hang around with guys that he calls his ‘friends’ but I know that they aren’t, and the guys that he was hanging around with are always causing fights and getting into trouble at school, they have all been kicked out of at least three different schools!
Ever since all this shit happened I have been getting stuck in the middle, maybe I should start off by telling you why I am huddled in a corner of the big empty bus. Well it was a beautiful summer’s day, the sun was splitting through the trees and make everything seem happy and colorful. I decided at some stage in the middle of lunch that I wasn’t going to take the bullying anymore, so just before the start of ninth period, I marched straight up to George and looked him straight in the eye, oh I was scared shitless all of his ‘friends’ around him, watching and listening to everything that was going on, but I swallowed my fear and decided to go ahead with my plan. “George, I’m sick of everything! I’m done with taking shit from you, I’m not going to put up with it anymore and I’m putting a stop to it right here!” after hearing myself say that to George I felt like I was going to puke. I saw the look in George’s eyes and I swear if I could just magically poof myself away from here I would, in a heartbeat. I started to back away and when I saw George taking a step towards me I bolted out of there. I ran out of the school building with my school bag in tow and ran to the busses and sneaked on to one that was empty. I could see my reflection in the window. I was so scared that George was going to find me, I quickly walked down to the back of the bus and sat in front of one of the seats hoping that I’d be safe and the bus driver wouldn’t come back telling me to get off and go back to class or that George wouldn’t find me. I sat there quietly and as I listened to the utter silence around me and I was able to think I said to myself out loud “I hate my life and I hate George the most, why did I do that?! I’m such a big idiot!”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a kinda 'short' story but I hope you enjoy, good and bad comments welcome :)